The Overzealous Zanda (apostle of Ahriman)

You are so cute! I love it! What I have found is that we are not going into a new current. We have kind of always belonged to it. They have always been there just watching, guiding and waiting. When we finally are ready they come to us and we finally “see” their presence where as before we only kind of was aware or drawn to it or things connected to them. Like the dark entities etc. When we finally turn around and see them they are right there because they have been waiting and are more than ready. When I got into it the first message I got, which almost made me fall over in shock but I was already sitting down, was as they left the room the last one said, Welcome back. And then he was gone. You are not going into a new current, honey. You are going home. I have not done a ritual as such. I do not even have the book yet. But Ahriman is with me. He has made changes to my astral body and my powers are finally coming back. He has always been there. I was just not ready. If he had come a year ago I would not have been open to it probably. See? They know what they are doing. They have been around a very long time and are exceedingly smart. Trust in them and yourself. You know who you are and you know what you must do. So calm down and be like Nike! Just do it!

3 Likes

You are right. And I love your analogy (right word??) of the bathtub. Never thought of it before like that. Depending upon what sorcerer did it and who they used (that would show me how strong they were) and what TYPE of spell they did decided what you have to do to break the curse. If they used certain workings I am not even sure they CAN be broken. I work with the Orisha and Santisima Muerta and when they are used to put a curse on someone good luck breaking that. You can’t just stop Oshun or Chango , Papa Legba, (Ik that is voodoo but he came to me and he is Elegua in Santeria) nor can you stop Santisima. SO what do you suggest in these types of situations?

1 Like

Ouu! I have to get to know this San le Muerte! Thank you for this info. This can come n very handy.

1 Like

The first American Kimbanda house will be opened and constructed with the unified doctrine of San La Muerte in 2018. I stand as the first depositor of these currents in the United States.
La limitación religiosa caerá bajo el techo de la casa de Beelzebub. El poder transmutador de la muerte elevará finalmente al profano aquí en América del Norte. ¡El tiempo ha llegado! ¡Venid a la casa de Beelzebub y introduzcan la edad del deseo, la edad del camino de la mano propia!

5 Likes

If it’s not revolutionary I refuse to do it.

4 Likes

San le Muerta seems to me to be a male form of mi Santisima. The article I read said it isn’t but everything is identical except for the fact that he is he and she is a she. And I know from personal experience that she can indeed take a male form! The first day I accepted her boy did she show me that! lol!

2 Likes

San La Muerte is the Saint of the Lawless. The work I am to present through his guidance deals with ushering in anarchy. It is a unified doctrine in that we observe many ties to Kimbanda’s Tatta Caviera.

4 Likes

You KEEP me searchin! omg! Something else I need to look up! lol! Thanks.

I am in NO way contradicting what you said I am just saying that Santisima also is a goddess for the lawless and those in jail. To me it was yet another commonality. They share many similarities. And I did see that male side of her. Loud and clear. It confused me at first because he was very strong and aggressive and I could both see and feel him physically VERY well. She had been standing next to me first, then suddenly it was a male, and when he was done doing what it was he did, then he was immediately gone. I was like what the heck was THAT!? Was that her husband? Felt like no one else came in but it was sure not female. I didn’t think it was her husband I just thought hey. She has a male form. I wonder if the world knows that and I wonder if he gets worshiped and does things like she does. I wonder if she uses that form out there. It may not be San la Muerta like you say. I am just (like always) trying to figure things out. And I SO greatly appreciate you and how you teach and lead. And your patience. Can’t forget that!

3 Likes

Yes he is still Holy Death, yet he is in the open cult only “good death”. The Culto Privado or closed cult explores more fierce and sinister aspects. The “gender” thing can confuse things but that is the point of the skeletal saint. When the flesh is torn away (ego?) we are more alike than different. All that is left is the bare bones of being.

5 Likes

This question goes out to Kurtis. Is there an application of the Path of
Smoke (or another current you know of) that can be used to abort a
baby? My business partner knocked up a crazy girl who for some reason
wants to keep their illegitimate child only to kill it and herself when
the baby is born. It is putting all of our plans on hold and stealing
away his focus, time and energy.

1 Like

Guess what on ebay, you know that Large black Urn i always wanted, there is great news for sale for 127 dollar including shipping on ebay last one available, only one condition i have to sacrifice food shopping for 2 weeks, anyway i only go food shopping ones every 2 weeks I’ve been doing that i don’t shop every week i only spend 50 dollars a fortnight on food.

1 Like

Hey kurtis I was wondering where you buy the worn pendant?

2 Likes

They are purchased through me personally. I will be shipping out the previous batch later this week. If you want one PM me here and we will iron out the details. They are $150.00 plus shipping and handling.

2 Likes

I was doing them one at a time. Now I produce 5 a month because it is more time efficient. The last batch I got behind and the buyers have been waiting a while. Hopefully doing more will resolve the issues. The detail makes them impossible to mass produce.

1 Like

Okay, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi there I just found this post after reading through this thread so far, however I am curious if I would want to get hold of a talisman like this (the silvery one displayed way above) where do you go or need to do to get one? I got the one from BALG, however I got very interested in this when I saw it, along with the explaination you provided.

I have been reading magick and the occult since I was seventeen and I have to reiterate a number of key points that Kurtis has said already.

To take this book lightly is a grave error. To even dabble with some of it’s content could be very dangerous. The book lays everything out step by step and you really have to complete each sequentially. I really like how it’s done, and the depth and content is dense. It’s my favourite occult book and the more I read it and practice it, the more I realize how valuable it is, despite the pleather cover. It looks at the Left Hand Path in a new and inspiring way, that is true to my heart and dark soul.

I just want to say to Kurtis that anyone who has read a number of occult grimoires as I have, knows when content is clipped from other items, and when it is genuine. The images are genuine, the practices are genuine, and show a great deal of thought, gnosis, and experimentation. Your book is the real shit, and the content alone is worth more than $300, try $500 or more. I admire and respect all that you have done in this book, I look forward to more from you, and I will take my practices seriously with great intention as a fellow antinomian soul.

This book is so important to me because every experience I have leads me deeper into it. To walk away causes more harm than to step forward.

Another scale on the back of Azi Dahaka has been found.

4 Likes

Buen dia, sabes español! Me encanta. Estsoy leyendo tu libro TBMOA. QUE LIBRAZO! Desde leí la introducción senti algo cambiando en mi ser, bien fuerte. Gracias por introducirlo. :muscle:t2::metal:t2:

Welcome back, @Muse As you were told when you posted for the first time last year, it is a rule here for all members to properly introduce themselves, so before you make any more posts, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc: Also, please be aware that all posts must be in English:

handIntro

1 Like

I know this post is old , but I’m wanting to acquire one of the counter creation seals you make.