The Occult Jewelry Thread

Heared that from sombody else too but she told me to do it for when the ring turned brown

2 Likes

A devotional talisman i made for Kali.
The purpose was to wear it in times i worked and work strongly with her.
Even left it in my martial arts bag on times in need.
Thats why its just a silver chain and 2 pendants so it can be taken with me easily

10 Likes

My Rainbow Moonstone ring which i have for quiet a long time now.
I forgot how great this stone functions for the mind and psychic senses but King Paimon made me remember today.

I also would like to make everbody aware that adorning yourself in jewlelry which project and embodies the properties and workings you are doing or working to is very beneficial for the process itself.
As one of the main things at this point on my path is gaining full control of my senses ( right now psychic senses, thoughts/thought power and mind) and keeping balance and grounding in a period i am tested greatly this thanks to King Paimon’s advice (and also Azazel, Lucifer and Belial) this is how i am adorned right now :

The combination of the symbols and stones are a formula which helps my aura radiate (in order to attract) the energetic frequenties which are of priority at this very moment.

May this inspire and make everybody aware to the practical useage of jewelry in order to bring the practitioner closer to his/her goals and gnosis

14 Likes

12 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

A while back I’ve lost every piece of jewelry I ever owned except for my algiz rune pendant, which I wear everyday.

10 Likes

Looks very beautiful!
How is your relationship with the rune?
You work with bith day and nightside?
or what is your approach?

1 Like

both*

1 Like

Beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you very much!

1 Like

Love your Onyx ring…
I myself am looking for mens large oval /round Onyx ring set in .925

1 Like

Welcome @Amerchant. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

You got some very pretty stones over there @anon10524665
Also the medailion looks great and good quality!

1 Like

Thank you!
I bought that one in Portugal

2 Likes

Very nice …

1 Like

Also good to know that wearing Amethyst at night helps you get better sleep

2 Likes

Black Onyx and ther other one is Silver ring with Lucifers sigil
1785507244_h9f6|683x500 s-l500

5 Likes

I feel like it soothes my mind and lets me cope with bad dreams better :sweat_smile:
Amethyst has always been my favourite stone, next to Celestite.

2 Likes

Greetings
Can anyone please tell me how to charge (ritual) a piece of jewellery (in this case a ring ) and dedicate it in the honour of Lucifer . Much love .Thank yous-l500![s-l500|500x490](upl

6 Likes

Is there a stone on the ring?

1 Like