The Occult Jewelry Thread

What a collection!!

3 Likes

And Last pic

My sigil “key ring” bone and amethyst mala, circlet and favorite Thors Hammer. And reverse pentacle for when I feel extra wrathful

12 Likes

I’ve seen pictures of your weapons (you made yourself right?) Did you also make any of these?

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t have tools for jewelry making. I do often engrave sigils on jewelry that has empty space on the back, though.
Oh and the reverse pentacle was 2 different pieces at some point…and three of the earrings were pendants before I got to them

3 Likes

Well that counts in my opinion :grin:

1 Like

Is that a set of Goetia spirit sigil pendants?

3 Likes

Yep. Not all of them obviously, just 8. Plus Hecate symbol. Oh and one is Lilith’s sigil so not goetic.

2 Likes

Recently I had a Djinn bound to the Norse ring of course I don’t force them into it

1 Like

I don’t know too much about the djinn…

1 Like

Gorgeous collection, @Akashiel! Thanks for sharing with us!

4 Likes

@Akashiel when I saw your collection my first tought was- “she must look like Mr. T during ritual” no offence :grin: Great collection :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha!

3 Likes

One of my recent purchases was this ring :

I mostly wear him on times when i will do acts of vampiric sorcery.

Now always when i wear him, this happends :

I find it funny though, as this ring is a bat/vampire and the rash looks abit like a bite.

It is from the brand Alchemy and, if i’m correct, the substance is pewter.

Does sombody know what it exactly is and how i can help it?

6 Likes

Is it alloyed with Nickel?
If so it might be the reason for the rash

3 Likes

No clue actually…

1 Like

According to the seller it should be free from nickel, tho. I have no idea, then :smiley:

1 Like

I bought this in The Wyrd Shop in Edinburgh.
I asked him beforehand if there was a possibility this ring could become brown or so.
He told me no and it doesn’t become brown either, but that’s probably not a valuable answer to your question :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pewter should be allergic friendly :smiley: Are you sensitive to copper?

2 Likes

Nop, not really sensitive to anything anymore…
Or at least not that i’m aware of.

1 Like

Coat the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. It will block whatever is irritating you.

4 Likes