The Occult Jewelry Thread

I used to do a lot when I had my forge, but when I moved I couldn’t set my forge up again. So that put a hold on the pendants for a bit lol

2 Likes

I see, thats why i saw less pendants on your etsy page

2 Likes

Another one I did. Named this guy Ouroboros~Union of the Snake

14 Likes

Nice pieces, the enamel butterfly is beautiful.

1 Like

That’s beautiful. I’ve seen a couple of videos using that technique and I tried it once but my silver wire kept coiling and twisting and I got so frustrated that I threw the whole thing in a drawer somewhere. You must be very patient :grinning:

2 Likes

Damn!!! :frowning:
which stone is it?

1 Like

I making a simple ring with Asmodeus sigil, now it is covered with wax and will be etched soon.

5 Likes

Thank you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the result!
Asmodeus loves handicraft offers

3 Likes

I must tell that I don’t like it much, and maybe will make another one, I think next will be better. Probably i will use the seal plate from this one. This has enn on the side, fresh after engraving.

So think i will have much to offer for him :slight_smile:

12 Likes

made this all by yourself?

1 Like

Yes. From copper plate. I don’t have cash for gold, and I like to work more in copper than brass.

4 Likes

Very nice. What did you use to etch? (You first mentioned etching but you engraved this one?)

I etched this today with ferric chloride (24 hours)

14 Likes

Nice work, it is steel? I used sodium persulfate for sigil, and enn is engraved, EU banned ferric chloride from use. It renders drawing exactly, but iron or bronze can’t be etched unfortunatelly.

3 Likes

Beautiful! Very nice work!

2 Likes

Word up!

1 Like

My new shot, much work to do. Sigil is engraved, looks way better than etched.

12 Likes

Wonderful!

3 Likes

It’s silver. Hey, I’m in Europe too and over here it is still sold. Weird.

3 Likes

Really? I can’t find it anywere, and in every shop I asked they told me that it’s banned, maybe something changed, because it was some time ago. Some time ago i etched silver with concentrated nitric acid, and I have good results, try it, but concentration of acid depends of purity of silver.

1 Like