The Occult Jewelry Thread

any specific rituals you do to bind a deity on them?

1 Like

I don’t have a deity bound to them, but I also don’t do ritual work really

1 Like

Oh, I have tons.

Necklaces

Snapshot_20190616_2

Snapshot_20190616_3

Snapshot_20190616_4

Snapshot_20190616_5

Snapshot_20190616_7

Snapshot_20190616_8

Snapshot_20190616_9

Here are a few enamel pins:

Snapshot_20190616_11

Snapshot_20190616_12

And idk if this fits the parameters of “jewelry” per se, but I have a large collection of buttons with goetia symbols, most on my hats. This is Gremory’s:
Snapshot_20190616_13

11 Likes

:black_heart: it! I love black onyx.

1 Like

Awesome collection!
Especially the buttons!
Where did you bought them?
Never really saw them anywhere else

1 Like

me too ^^
together with ( clear ) quartz my favorite

2 Likes

I think @anon95990194 was asking how the entity was attached to the ring.

1 Like

Ah some do a ritual to tether the energy of the entity to it and vice versa. I was confused when he said deity lol

2 Likes

Yes indeed thanks for clearing out @Yazata

3 Likes

That’s actually galena, lead sulphide, PbS? And you’re not afraid to even be near it, as many of the fluffy bunny crystal eaters(they try to buy up as many of the “beauties” as they can find, and swear that stones like galena, bumblebee jasper, cinnabar, arsenopyrite, among many others, are poisonous to all forms of life?

I commend you. And that is a gorgeous setting. Me, I’m rather partial to bumblebee jasper, which may or not be actual jasper(a cryptocrystalline form of quartz), but in fact contains sulphur(horror of horrors, according to above-mentioned fluffy bunny crystal eaters, and arsenic(horror of horrors). both of which strike me as a bit of overkill on their part.

Hell, I’ve even cut and polished pieces of arsenopyrite, which, to me, has a much better appearance than pyrite itself. But in the rough, both are near identical, so when I am cutting both, I can tell the difference because arsenopyrite gives off a garlicky odor. And, what the hell is so hazardous about sulphur? Granted when burned, it stinks of rotten eggs, and makes breathing a bit difficult, but in solid form, I’ve never suffered harm from that.

But regardless of how poisonous people might feel about this stone or that stone due to chemical content, stones like galena and bumblebee jasper have their metaphysical uses, even cinnabar, and that hold that terrible demon named Mercury(which is a fun metal to play with, just don’t wear a gold ring when doing so. That gold becomes “silver”.

But then, I’m just an old aeroplane mechanic with speciality in antique aircraft restoration and repair, and all round Solitary Practioner who is currently on mushroom status(kept in the dark and fed bullshit a lot, when dealing with the government).

2 Likes

I don’t lick it, so… :smiley:
(Jokes aside, I am already a heavy smoker, I drink a lot and I am probably not as hydrated as mother would like it, so I don’t see the point to shy away from materials of dubious nature from time to time because my health would concern me)

1 Like

While I’m not a smoker of tobacco(if you need a nice stone bowl for the combustive consumption of contraband botanicals, let me know. I’ve been learning to carve on geodes that I find here in local streams, and not all geodes are nice round balls. Some look like fascinating marital aids, and even come with convenient holes to drill out for screen and stem), and don’t drink very much, but am not afraid of stones others want to shy away from.

1 Like

lol

I have a few pieces.
The Mjolnir I forged myself.

The last one was my grandfather’s Masonic Ring, as a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. I don’t wear it but it’s part of my altar.

16 Likes

Well, what would you refer to something that looks like a rather rough phallus, both in size and general shape? Of course, I did find a stone in the same stream bed which looked just like a graffito phallus, complete with testicles. And it’s the size of a human phallus, only a bit flat, but would make the perfect smoking bowl. As soon as I get a replacement cell phone, pics will be posted.

1 Like

I know what you were describing sir, hence the ‘lol’. :wink:

Ok, cool. Something else just occurred. I was walking up my little road to the mailbox to see what awaited me(a few magazines, mail d’junque, and an orange ticket to pick something up at the post office), and as I was walking, I was looking at the stones in the road, as is my wont, and found a stone that was the number 7. physically a coral fossil, but the #7 still. Now I’m trying to figure out what this means. Any thoughts?

Beautifull pieces!
I can understand you won’t wear that ring, you never know something bad can happen like losing it…
You craft many pendants yourself @UnseelieDiabolus or just on occasion?

2 Likes

I am a long time jewelry maker and quite often lately my pieces are themed amulets and talismans.
My latest, kind of a prototype since i’ve been out of commision from creating for several months with a tumor and a lot of medical issues. Not to mention all kinds of emotional turmoil due to a bad breakup and betrayal of a loved one.
Anyways, called this scales of justice with malachite. Came up with this after suffering what i felt was a great injustice.

14 Likes

I hope everything is way better with you now!
You are a very talented jewelry maker!

3 Likes