The Necromancer - Beginning the path - Finished

That was a crazy experience. I don’t know if I want my angel removed. He and I have Ben through some stuff. You’re doing amazing with this path working. I am glad I suggested necromancy to you after I had that thought pop into my head.

2 Likes

It comes.from the Ahrimanian stuff. I don’t remember if it’s Zoroastrian lore or if it was received, but there’s supposedly one tied to us all at birth to help keep us on the path of light.

All I know is that mine doesn’t exist anymore.

2 Likes

Thanks, Angel. Still a ways to go.

3 Likes

From the ahrimanic point of view the emanations of darkness eternal/ahriman/the black sun are emanations of darkness as in a force of limitless potential, the formless, unbound, unmanifest raw potential, this is why many of those entities actually prefer not to take an anthropomorphic form as it they view it as a product of the limitations of Ahura Mazda.

Ahura Mazda being the god of light, emanates into existence that which is manifest, the formed, the seen, the observable, the limited, the restricted and the light spectrum often causing stasis and boundaries on the ahrimanic practitioner. Whereas many of those that walk this path blacken the chakras it is to stop emanating their own power and will into the creation of Ahura Mazda via the light spectrum.

By blackening the chakras they reunite the isolated spectrums of the self emanated through the individual spectrums of light. The assigned angel is ergo an emanation of Ahura Mazda like many of the Amesha Spentas/angels which will literally act against the magus aligning with Ahriman and will seek to bind him/her.

Ergo killing/separating or removing the “Angel” is yet again another measure to remove the influence of the embodiment of limitation, stasis or boundless upon the magician/necromancer. Although It was Az Jahi that was very demanding of this herself, bringing the magician/necromancer closer to Ahriman (The Limitless Nature/Potential Of Self) away from Ahura Mazda (The Formed Manifest/Stagnant Limited Self) there Is an alchemical ignition within the individual that performs these rites.

Just wanted to clarify this is in no way shape or form, some edgy/dark theatrics, killing the holy and light and screaming “darkness 666” type of bullshit which is normally encountered in such rituals. There is an actual logical and beneficial reason one does this, through my various pathworkings in the ahrimanic current ranging from Michael W Ford’s approach, Kurtis Joseph’s approach and my own unqiue findings, plus combing all three and experimentation. It seems even allying yourself with these forces of Az Jahi, Druj Nasu, Ahriman and the Divs you are becoming an actual enemy to the false light spectrum.

Wherein actual battles and wars may ensue against you and the forces of tyrannical, oppressive, restrictive forces seeking to keep mankind bound to its limitations that they place upon them.

Just wanted to clarify for those who may be wondering

“Killing your angel wtf is this shit” of course such a statement without the proper explanation and context is rather strange so I thought I’d provide it here :smiley:

8 Likes

I am as true to my word (and spirit) as I can be. When I said I would use the shade, I meant it. Normally, I would use Shadow People and a curse on top of them, but I should let my shade stretch its legs.

I just did my prayers and the energy’s still here. I will funnel it into the shade.

I should state that my “prayers” aren’t just prayers, but low level evocations. They come, get their offerings, we speak if need be, and everybody wins (except the candles). I’ve been giving daily blood offerings with these prayers, because that’s what I do. Moving on.

I decided upon a target earlier in the day. It was in my backlog from August of last year. I prioritize child-related things and this jackasses time has come before he pays more than the court cost.

As I focused on the target outside of ritual, but near the shade’s box, I could feel it responding to my intent, my attention. For some reason, this surprised me. He found quite hard going in, but seems eager to carry things out now.

Since it was already anchored to the stone, I didn’t need to anchor it to the Skull Of Death relic. But I would link it energetically.

The order of operation was roughly this -

• Awaken the Skill
  • Awaken the Shade
  • Link the Shade to the Skull
  • Wreak havoc.
    Cake. SILDI!

I blooded the Skull of Death relic and the Shade’s box. I lit the candles. Instinctively, I grabbed Azrael’s candle, blooded it, and said his prayer. I could feel Anuas in the area, but he was observing and not interacting.

I opened the Skull by sticking my right hand over it until it connected and I could feel things stirring beyond. Similar to how one would open a sigil in a similar manner, but actively, not passively.

I then called to my shade, to formally awaken him. I immediately attached him to the Skull. I sent energy into both, feeling the shade swell a little, when I told him to use the Skull as a source of power and direction.

I have the shade the target, with the verdict, and gave a return date, specifying that he was to return to the stone and disconnect from the Skull after 10 days. I sent him on his way.

I don’t know what he’ll get done in 10 days, but part of it is to notice any changes. Does he to better with short, medium, or longer tasks? How much energy does he gain (I told him to feed from the target)? What behavioral changes are noticed? …

It was all I felt I was “supposed” to do tonight. Which seems like a waste of a night, since I could be accomplishing more, but I am also frequently guilty of not taking enough breaks from this sort of thing. But there’s just so much more I want to do…

8 Likes

Have you noticed any changes in yourself as you dive in deeper to this path?

1 Like

On my lunch, so it’ll be short.

Short answer is that I have. I’m certainly much darker than I was energetically, but judging from my Shadownomicon stuff,this likely won’t be entirely permanent. I’ll rebalance after competing this intentionally, to help stave off and psychological issues that come from working dark and heavy over a prolonged period of time.

I’m assuming it’s a combination of the daily heavy meditation, daily interactions with the entities (sometimes several times a day), and the energies from not banishing the energies from the current in my ritual space, which I spend several hours on in the evenings.

6 Likes

I can expand on this a little more, but don’t have a tremendous amount to add.

I believe I’ve mentioned that there are more human dead coming around the area. This went on from the time I started until I opened that gate in the backyard. I haven’t had any interactions or seen much activity on that front since.

I have been noticing them more in other areas, without looking for them. I had closed that ability off as a child to cope with stuff at home. I didn’t expect to open that back up again and, frankly, didn’t have a lot of reason to. They would approach me or I would beacon out, open a gate to Hel or Hecate, and that was the end of it.

There is more aggression (not in bad ways) on the home front. More aggressive energy going on that reminds me of Az Jahi. She’s not nearly as aggressive in our encounters and I do the Invocation of the Blood Moon daily, with her usually right beside me.

My interactions with Hel have changed slightly, too. She is one of the Goddesses I sing to in the mornings as an offering. Since I now do the Death Meditation with her gate dumping energy into me (or from her directly), we interact less in the morning. Sounds small or petty, but it makes sense when we used to interact for less than four minutes in the morning and now I sit at my desk or walk around with her inside for 10, 20, or more minutes, until she deems enough time has past. I have allowed her partial possessions in the past out on walks so she could experience things through my senses, but this was maybe 5-10 minutes.

I need to look ahead again and start staggering the prep time for different things to reduce wait times for things like the Nergal’s tablet. I also want to go back to the Song of Rot and start adding that to my daily activities. I was reminded by a conversation I had with @DarkestKnight, I believe, about how a particular mantra took some time to build up. Or maybe I’m mixing my conversations up, but I was reminded of this and thought of the Song of Rot.

7 Likes

I was reading about the Djinn and the renunciation ritual earlier. I decided I didn’t find much value in the renunciation itself. I’ve been renouncing organized religion for 25+ years now. I don’t think that a dramatic ritual against a religion I don’t have hatred or contempt for would benefit me. I’ve never accepted Allah, so renouncing him is unproductive. I’ve fought against (and helped) his adherents, so I’m sure we’re not ‘tight’.

But I looked up from reading and there were two entities in my ritual space. Clearly developed, one clearly female, the other more androgynous. They…reminded me of Black Flames in human-esque form. The androgynous one is there for the female. The female wants to be seen and is clearer for it.

I greeted her and she didn’t want to wait much longer for me to do any research, so she gave me her name and a symbol to call her with. Unsure of whether I had seen what I had, I called out to Az Jahi, who confirmed she was a Djinn and that the name and symbol attached to the same entity I spoke with. It was interesting, as she got close and I could feel her within a foot of me before she left.

While it may be intriguing, I still needed to do some sort of ritual to call the others. I had seen some in Kuwait and Iraq, but didn’t know exactly what I was looking at. That won’t likely give me a “pass” with the introduction.

So, what am I going to do? Rather than call out to any and all Djinn on the planet, or even in the area, I’m going to go about this a little more securely. I’m going to bribe Az Jahi to help me.

Really, we’re looking to contact the the tribes mentioned in the book. We want the more helpful ones, which is partially where Az Jahi will come in. When I asked her about whether they would come, her response was, “the WILL”. Let’s hope they send those that want to come.

I wrote the ritual out and it’s after 2030. I have to do it tonight. Since I’m asking Az Jahi to do a lot of the leg work on the back end, I mainly just have to welcome them.

I began with the prayer for Az Jahi (again). She was already here, so I didn’t have to call her forth. I continued with what I’d quickly written down.
“Az Jahi, I ask you to call out to the receptive Djinn, that they may come and be recognized as members of their clans, dignitaries that may be called upon for further interactions.”

(I expected to repeat this, but felt a shift in the air)

I notice that they all sort of came at once and came in small groups I assumed were their tribes.

"It is said that the Djinn favor bones. I offer the bones of these Cornish Hens and the various types of incense I have lit for your coming. Pick the bones you prefer. They have been cleaned by Nature alone.

Marid, Ifrit, Ghoul, Sila, Vetala, and Shayteen, come and partake in peace.

Come."

The introductions were quick. I was fading, to be honest and the Djinn knew this. Each was perceived differently and they had different mannerisms. The Marid gentlemen was kindly almost, the most genial of them all.

The Ifrit stared at me with no facial expressions, even though I could see they were amused that I was looking for any. They eventually broke this, but not by much.

The Ghoul was easy to spot, as it was the only one that radiated Death energy. I got a menacing look from this one as she walked away. I knew that I would see her and hers again, but that it may not be kindly or even neutral.

The Sila changed shape on me, from a non-descript humanoid shaped thing to a succubus-like appearance. It had wings similar to a butterfly and no tail.

The Vetala looked me over slowly, sizing me up. Not hostile, just observing and noting. I kept wondering id she thought I was food.

The Shayteen were last and the female Djinn I saw earlier came forward, then stepped aside, so the actual representative could be seen.

I wrote down their names and will need to call on them again, when the time is appropriate.

I thanked them for coming, gave them the same rules as the rest of the spirits I work with, and cleaned up, with them still in the backyard. Some still are now. Guess the Cornish hens were a hit.

7 Likes

I love this! So awesome!

3 Likes

Thanks, DK. Wish it hadn’t been so late.

Wish I could’ve done it on the beach or an an old forest, but the backyard would have to do.

One thing I forgot to mention last night was that the female Shatters was hiding her features and whatnot, but not her signature. She was wrapped up in what looked similar to what I’d see women wearing when I interacted with the Bedouins.

I immediately figured I was injecting my personal experience into her clothing, but she knew I recognized the full body cover, but didn’t move to change it. I could guess what it means all day long, but it could just simply be a feature she knew I would recognize.

6 Likes

What part of the book does one receive their dead name?

Near the beginning? I don’t have the book in front of me. You can’t miss it if you’re reading through it.

3 Likes

As I went to do my daily “prayers” and invocations, the female Djinn from last night came into my space. She lowered her face covering enough for me to see red eyes. I also saw pale skin, but I could also sense that her essence felt like blackened fire. I don’t know how those things coexist, but it’s what I saw. She stayed in my area and knew I was preparing for the next ritual.

I was preparing for the Dark Isolation Ritual.

The chicken bones were still outside. I dressed two black candles in Necromantic Elixir (with a glove, that stuff’s been fermenting in a jar for almost three weeks) and refused to put the NE on my skin for logical reasons. Despite the heavy rain causing floods and (potential) landslides, my incense disks lit.

I didn’t use Allah’s name backwards. Why? Because it implies he has some power over some part of my ritual and he doesn’t. I can say that my work with Pele has shown me that some Deities have greater power in certain areas. But Allah does not have power in Hawaii. Or in any place in the continental Unites States I’ve been at. Maybe that’s different in spaces that have been dedicated to him, but I don’t plan on being in those and have strategies in place for him (or any) should that be the case. Moving on.

I’m not taking my clothes off for this ritual. I get that it’s the opposite of the normally overly clad persons in the Middle East, but this isn’t the Middle East. Been there in the middle of summer (“White Man’s Death”). I get it. I don’t feel the need to be naked in my townhouse backyard where the neighbors peer over the fence to be nosy assholes. Is this an attempt to be vulnerable? Not the best grounds to meet predatory Djinn spirits on. But I did wear a t-shirt, shorts, and flipflops. Which is naked compared to those I interacted with in the Middle East.

So, what’s the plan? Call both the Vetela and the Ghoul. I expect the warmer welcome from the Ghoul. I have a better idea of the hostility to expect from them. The Vetala already know I don’t care about vampirism, so they have less to gain from my involvement. I should call them first. Now, neither would be “nice” except for one small detail…

The Shayteen female is still in my area and wants to watch the ritual. While I know this will potentially alter the interactions, she seems intent on staying. I don’t see this as a guardian or sorts. If I couldn’t handle the interactions, I don’t think she would be interested enough to stick around. Entities of power respect power or those that can attain it. Pretty universal in the LHP (and similar) fields.

With all this in mind, SILDI!

One thing I’ve noticed about rituals you practice enough in your head and as realistically as possible - they bleed over into “real” life. The Vetala representative from last night was already present before I got my head in the right place. Her appraisal has softened, but this could be temporary and may be scenario based.

I lit one of the candles for the Vetala and began the calling. I did the invocation and also made a mention to the emissary. I felt a powerful presence come that almost felt like two people, but I saw and sensed only one.

Chief : “I welcome you. You will have a tough road here (with his people). Our aims are different. But we welcome you, should your path turn towards ours.”

I made a hand/arm gesture I learned in the Iraq and he repeated it. They made to leave and I knew I could call on them for learning. If I wanted to call on their help, I would have to present a suitable offering. It would be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Better than I expected. I left their candle burning. The Vetala emissary nodded and left, no longer hostile.

As I turned my attention to the Ghouls, I could already feel their attention stirring. One was close. She was different from the emissary from last night. As I lit their candle, I could see and talk to her, if I chose to. I still went through the calling, though.

The Ghoul was much more receptive. Not eager, but quite willing. The first thing she did was mimic my hand/arm sign. The second was to come close enough to “taste” me. It was a little snip and I returned the action, without alarm or offense. “Call on the emissary. We will provide (the people/entities) for the task.”

Not carte blanche, but it was clear that our aims and goals were similar enough. I asked about an offering for the meeting, “Let the candle burn. It is enough for this.”

Fair enough. Go in peace.

That was a different opening than I expected, but one I felt would bear fruit.

8 Likes

Earlier today, I meditated on the Song of Rot mantra for 20 minutes. I used a Satania track I normally use to drop into an altered state. I spoke the song for 20 minutes in this altered state and didn’t get anything. Yet, when I sensed the words, I could feel they had some power. I was confused, so I called forth Beelzebub. “They are not for you. Call me soon.” was all he said. This was the fourth or fifth time I’ve tried to use it.

So, the mantra will work for some, but maybe not for all. I couldn’t get details, but will call Beelzebub soon, when it seems appropriate.

5 Likes

There was one thing I wanted to bring up the other day and forgot.

So I’ve been doing the Invocation of the Blood Moon daily and this has changed from using the overhead blood moon as described to Az Jahi feeding me directly. I’ve noticed that it doesn’t take nearly as long to become “full”. I typically sit with the energy for a while and let it drain as it will, which is what she told me to start doing when I had “normalized” to her energy.

Thought I’d pass that alone. A similar thing is happening with the Death energy meditation.

7 Likes

It was a busy ass day. And it isn’t done, but the rituals are.

Based on last night’s events. I will be calling on the Ghoul for tonight’s ritual, Summoning the Jinns of Death (spelling difference).

This ritual is simply calling them forth to then have them select one of their own to bind to an object. That’s it. This Jinn is supposed to be the one talked to last night, but anyone paying attention knows that we called the Chiefs of the Djinn last night, which aren’t inclined to be bound INSIDE of an object. Use your head. Of course we could, but whether we SHOULD is a different argument.

The problem is that in last night’s ritual, we didn’t ask who would come forth, we called the Chiefs. I called them, too. But I’d also called for a representative beforehand.

WARNING - moral stuff coming due to a lack of it in the text –

I was in the position where I had asked for a representative from each of the five tribes listed. Why? Because I was smart enough to realize that those that come may not be those I need. Yet, if I had blindly followed the instructions, I’d be binding a CHIEF of the Ghoul clan (Chieftess, in their case) to an insignificant object for my personal pleasure, which I would surely forget about once I moves on. But this spirit wouldn’t be bound TO. She would be bound IN. That’s nonsense. My grimoire is full of my opinions. I’ll cut to ritual.

Another rite I’ll be doing tonight is the Rite of the Qareen. The Qareen is supposed to be the Djinn equivalent to the Guardian Angel. This one is somehow okay, according to the book. Because I need a Djinn attachment (but not an angelic one). No, I intend to kill this one, too. Just because someone in a book said it was good doesn’t make it so. It’s also referenced in some of the other workings, as if it has some power that I can’t access myself. I don’t think so, Scooter.

I’ve condensed several pages into this much so far.

Since last night’s ritual only talks about meeting a Chief, and not a Djinn the tribe would be willing to let go for a while, it’s essentially not helpful, if you already have an emissary, as I do. Thus, I would be using this emissary to find a suitable Djinn to bind within an object. Now, Djinn are supposed to have similar lifespans as humans, from what I gather (none of this is touched upon in the book, but I’ve done hours of study outside of this touching of the matter (a passing glance, at best). I will be putting things in place to limit this, because I actually respect the lives of these Djinn. Frankly, these bonds and bounds can be broken, just saying…

The emissary came within 60 seconds and volunteered to be the bound spirit. She indicated that this was because she knew I would put restrictions that would ensure her freedom. It was clear from her impressions that she knew this could be involuntary, but that isn’t my way when more feasible means exist.

I anointed the vessel (chunk of raw Obsidian) with the Necromantic Elixir. The emissary was already here and accepted the anointing. It wasn’t necessary, according to her, but may be, depending on the practitioner. “I anoint you on every side. Act as a suitable vessel for this brave Ghoul, who has agreed to be joined in and with you.”

I then took out a scrap of paper. I used a lancet to draw my blood and smeared it liberally upon it. Several spirits I work with already were here, despite not calling them, to show their support to both me and the Djinn.

“You have chosen to enter into this vessel (for the specified amount of time). I give this offering to show I will not keep you there beyond the agreement. (I looked to the spirits (Goddesses and Angels), this is my pledge, hold me to it.” The offering went into the flame. The Ghoul didn’t have any more doubts/ Neither did I.

I conjured her forth, into the Obsidian chunk, and felt her go in. There was no hesitation, nor fighting or resistance. I did put my hand over it and call her forth. She came and returned when I asked her to.

I moved to do the Qareen rite next and found he was stronger than the Guardian Angel. Still weak, wouldn’t break a sweat. I took a step back and pondered this. He wasn’t incapable, just…underdeveloped… I was going to destroy him, but the impression came that he could be useful. Frankly, the way it reads in the book is that I would simply be buffing up, energizing a weak servitor, thoughtform, which is useless to me. I have spirits I can call for what I need. I don’t need a servitor that I also have to train - just so I can call it in one or two rituals like it’s powerful when I know it isn’t… This spirit has been “training” for 40 years and I wouldn’t consider it a “snack” energetically. Which means it’s something newer, something without depth or age. Seems like a parasite to me.

I went to kill it and my Shayteen “friend” came and asked me to send it to her service. The alternative was it dying, so it agreed. She asked and agreed to both feed and train it, so I relented.

So, I will not be using the Qareen in my rituals, that I foresee. Unfortunate. That means most of the Djinn rituals are now completed.

6 Likes

I wanted to drop on here to say I’m basically done with the Jinn portion. There are some chants that could be used for the appropriate situation using this Jinn language given in the book for things like bringing wealth and causing chaos/discord. I’ll use those over time.

The ritual I posted about above is about binding a Jinn to an object. Then there’s the Qareen rite. Then another bind the Jinn to the object. Outside of it being longer and using the Qareen’s name, there’s no significant difference - except the object specified is a lamp. If I bound the Jinn to the first object, then I don’t see what the point is of binding it to another through a longer ritual. It does come with different instructions for calling them forth, but if I can hold my hand over the object, activate it, and call them forth by their name, I don’t see why I need additional instructions. I will skip that ritual.

So, on to Nergal. After making the tabled of Nergal, it’s recommended that one immerses themselves in the current of Nergal (examples are given) for up to three weeks. I don’t know how long I will have to wait, but will likely let them make it known that I’m ready or use the three week marker as my failsafe. While I could simply not wait or work through Ereshkigal concurrently, I’m hesitant to do this for some reason.

While waiting, I’ll likely work through the spirits listed in pgs 78-87. I’ll have to give them alternate names, to protect the work, until he releases those names publicly on Youtube or on here (like he did with Anuas).

Still to do (outside of the above):
Rite of the Dead Soul p.73
The Evocation method for his spirits (regular evocation worked in a test) p.88
Ritual of Infernal Destruction p.161
Rite of the Profane Virus p.178
Rite of the Black Sun p.188
Entering the Dark Council’s Chamber (meditation) p.191
The Internal Timeless Iris (on the fence) & External Timeless Iris pgs 192, 194
Portal Jars (probably only do one, just to do it) p.198
The Compelling Scent For the Dead (on the fence, this will get wasted) p.204
The Rite of Raising the Dead p.206

So, despite all of the rituals I’ve done, there’s still quite a bit to do.

7 Likes

I just performed the Rite of the Profane Virus. I followed the stores energetically, but used the Skull of Death relic and the Death Blade/Wand. One small, black candle, and stick Patchouli incense.

I did do the Invocation of the Powers of Death, but still don’t “feel” that ritual. I followed the rest as it was written, except where Beelzebub wanted a slight change.

As I went to call Beelzebub down, I heard him say to simply evoke him into the Skull of Death relic (Skull). So, I put his sigil underneath it and and activated both. I continued with the given repeated words and calling him into the Skull until I felt the energy shift dramatically and there was no doubt. I lifted the Skull up and my inner eyes saw him looking back at me.

I.made the connection as described and wondered if it wasn’t more efficient to connect directly with the Skull, instead of through the intermediary object. Regardless, I felt the energy come in and slowly filled me. I do believe the Song of Rot felt more active, but the real test for that will be outside of ritual.

The energy still felt mainly foreign, unfamiliar, so I felt a little ill from having so much of it in me. I filled every space I could.

I could see the benefit of attuning to this energy more if one was to do a lot of work with Beelzebub. Do I think it makes me semi-impervious to this type of spell being cast? Maybe a little, but I don’t know how much of that would be the body and spirit not feeling like it’s choking on such a foreign type of energy. I mean, I’m not getting rid of my wards any time soon.

6 Likes

Two things.

The first is that I anointed K’s seal with the Necromantic Elixir and it is now brewing in the urn. Should be ready March 23. I’ve already called upon this spirit, so it’s my control for whatever difference the Urn makes over 9 days. I’m not expecting anything, so ce the seal isn’t the entity, but I have to do it “right” once.

I completed the Ritual of Destruction against a known hard target. That’s fine. Hard targets aren’t impervious. Just need some finesse. So the kicker is this - I may have to introduce a shadow or two to expose a weakness over time, but I’m the patient sort. I’m not daunted when they don’t fall over immediately.

6 Likes