The mechanics of Telekinetic Power

Telekinesis might sound really far away or hard to achieve for a lot of you but I’ve come to realize it’s not…

Essentially telekinesis is the manipulation of particles with an increased vibrational charge meaning, there’s electromagnetic energy Involved

Electrical energy is the cup or jar, it’s the blueprint to the energy, the magnetic part is the sensations it’s the form itself

When combined it creates physical psycho emotional charge that can change particles

But in order to do this fast your speed of vibration has to be fast, really fast, so you have to become a power house of energy, things like fasting, and torus energy circulation help with speeding up your atoms

This is the basis to telekinesis and shapeshifting among other things

You want to vibrate so fast that your mind is no longer separate from the “external world” you’re not operating in time anymore, you’re just in a chi flow

I discovered this when I first manipulated fire on mushrooms, and few months I discovered this technique, and I was able to manipulate candle flames and banish people from my physical environment instantly

I think there’s more to Qigong then what most people actually think, there’s some serious magick in these practices and I think there’s a higher form of it they don’t teach publicly

Food for thought, so far it worked with fire for me but I haven’t tried any other elements besides astral light but I guess that doesn’t really count

6 Likes

Absolutely. :smiley: It’s treated in China as a science and there are thousands of research papers with repeatable experiments formalising it’s various aspects, but like most of the Vedas, they’re not translated into English.

3 Likes

Well Mulberry, you made it sound like there are some papers that is translated. Any recommendations? I do have Yan Xin qigong from CIA’s open archive. Apparently the guy can cure cancer, that is sick.

There are some at the Qigong Institute:
Qigong Institute - Scientific Papers My feeling is, these are the tame ones vetted for Western consumption.

Fun video of someone demoing pk on yt. This guy has yt tutorials on it.

It’s pryokinesis not telekinesis, but it’s very easy to find the video of the qi healer setting paper on fire. But after that his spirit guides were mad at him for ‘showing off’, although I believe he meant well and didn’t intend to do that, it scared him and he cut connections with the people doing the documentary. The video went viral though.

Me, if I was going to spend time on this kind of Siddhi development, I’m going for remote viewing and blindsight. :slight_smile:

Another source for related research is in the work of Ingo Swann in what he called superhuman powers.
The story of that research is in Ingo Swann’s book, To Kiss Earth Goodbye.

He also wrote about China’s Super Psychics, but the article I had bookmarked is gone, there’s a book by someone else about it I might hunt down though (it’s out of print: we’re really not supposed to know about this lol)

4 Likes

I didn’t even look at the video to figure out who you are talking about, must me former head of Mo Pai sect, John Chang. He passed away last year.

The other sources, I am greatful for, thank you!

1 Like

I read this a few decades ago. No idea if I still have my copy of it. I definitely recommend it.

1 Like

How do you utilize torus energy circulation? Are there books available about this that you know of?

1 Like

Torus energy is the electromagnetic donut around your body that flows through your central channel

You sit down, and start syncing your mind with the torus field, and then you start circulating it faster faster, feeling it speed up your atoms, you’ll feel electrical shocks going up your spine at this point

You want to speed it up to such a degree where it becomes still like and timeless becomes pure white light because it’s non vibratory now

You can connect to your higher self
Develop visualization skills and clairvoyance
Psychic senses in general
Seeing the future and your soul purpose
Clearing everything pretty much

It’s one the most useful exercises I’ve developed so far but I’m sure it existed before too lol

3 Likes

Those kinds of projects were done by the US Defense Dept. back in the 80’s and 90’s. They re always abandoned, and turned into sci fi movies

How does fasting help with the energy needed to do this stuff? I presume you mean water fasting?

fasting in general allows more light into the body, it also helps the lightbody, when theres food, your frequency will slow down and youll become more grounded.

I fasted for three days one time, after I started meditating within a few seconds my body was vibrating extremely high, when I eat it takes me over an hour to get to that state

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

My experiences are the same as Alahimavatara in regards to fasting. Though I do recall eating a lot of salad, specifically mixed baby greens and carrots, did not hurt, it seemed to nourish some spiritual aspect. Other then that I ate nothing, however, and was experiencing very rapid trance states.

I will say that the last time I fasted, it didn’t work. It takes a few 3 day intervals for the body and probably the ego to settle down. For the body, it is the promise that it WILL be fed again eventually, and for the ego the promise that it isn’t permanently giving up food. I almost weened myself off eating entirely, and started eating solar energy.

But the process of eating again over the holidays around Thanksgiving and Christmas basically reset everything. So beware.

I tried spinning the torus around me, but given that I’m sensitive to emf energy so badly, I would presume my energy field is quite weak? Yesterday I reached the deepest true trance I’ve ever accomplished, and felt a definitive split between my right and left halves. I will continue trying to sense these fields. Telekinesis is something I’ve long aspired to attain, as have many. It is warming to hear from others wisdom on the topic. Too often I hear “It takes too much energy! Too much for the body to produce or hold!” and just shake my head in frustration. Such people don’t understand electromagnetism, or the potential within us all.

Some of the publicly disclosed experiments with Hutchinson indicates a lot of the really, really cool stuff, like levitation, phasing in and out of reality (presmably going into and out of the astral), and fusing through or into other objects, is actually with very little “power”. It is more about disrupting specific vibrations or frequencies with the use of radiowaves on objects resting wtihin or on a statically charged magnetic field, or something like that.

It would be astonishing to me that our bodies couldn’t replicate such effects easily, even naturally.

I do wonder though. Wouldn’t the magnetic field be the “containiner” and blueprint, and the electricity be something else? Though I do like how Alahimavarata describes the magnetic field as the experience…

There’s also the daielectric effect, which is the true origin of the other two. The child and the original creato\r of electricity and magnetism. How all this exactly relates to our aura/prana/chi? Is that bodily energy dailectrical, or something that responds or interacts with earthly forces?

1 Like

Well the torus field is the aura itself, the merkaba is mainly activated by the torus field as well, because torus fields determine how your consciousness experiences time and space, the slower you vibrate the more you experience Time space reality, the faster your torus field spins the faster your atoms vibrate, so time also speeds up, that’s why when you’re having fun time goes faster, time isn’t as concrete as we perceive

I usually have my wifi turned off most of the time to reduce emf

The easiest way to circulate torus energy is with hands, it doesn’t have to be fast, circulation is all that’s needed, I’ll add that to my qigong practice, you’ll see the same thing after doing the middle pillar, it’s advised to circulate the light through the torus field and in different motions like the microcosmic orbit and from the sides of the body

When I use it in meditation you just kinda have to structure it, they way you would structure in evocation or visualization, it’s basically the same, eventually you’ll get the click in your mind, then you simply create the sensation of what it would feel like if it was spinning at light speed, you can become timeliness, and activate kundalini by doing this

The more you do it the more conscious control you’ll over energy in general as well because you’re exercising your ability to generate electromagnetic energy to move particles with your mind

So when it comes to telekinesis. You want to dissolve time and space as much as possible, that way the particles move instantly in sync with your consciousness because there’s no time, you’ve become all the particles, you become the universe, your human body is just an avatar

4 Likes

By light do you mean energy? What definition would you use?

1 Like

Who is Hutchinson and how can we learn more about him? Does he have any books or a website? Thank you

It’s the same thing, high vibrational light, astral light etc.

Light is also consciousness, the more light you have in your body, the higher the consciousness you will be dwelling at

God consciousness is basically non vibratory light, pure white light, it’s beyond time and space, it’s where the higher self or holy guardian angel dwells, the Soul Star chakra that’s where you wanna get too when it comes to your bliss and siddhis

There are siddhis until the 17th chakra and 17th dimension

Telekinesis is among those siddhis but you have to unlock the channels of consciousness/DNA that lead to it

The more light you hold the more DNA you activate

2 Likes

Most of the good stuff on him got removed long ago. Though maybe censored versions are still floating around youtube, though I doubt it. John Hutchinson or David Hutchinson, can’t remember his first name. But he was experimenting with all sorts of technology using radiowaves, tesla coils and similar energy forms. There was this interview where he gives his story and how he was basically stalked constantly. He’s Canadian, so the CIA was involved and kept wanting to have him stopped or basically imprisoned/killed.

They fear us relearning about all the old technologies.

They did the same with the creator of Orgone. Threw him in prison back in the 1950s and I believe he died there.

Only reason they don’t dispose of most magicians is the cultural taboo and probably fear. Most of is have more power than we realize and even those like myself are more dangerous than it’s worth if backed into a corner. Otherwise I’d assume most books on magick would vanish along with their authors pretty quick, in my opinion, and be replaced with charlatans and disinformants to mislead and trick.

1 Like

Yes this is true, we have a lot of power

Even the Negative Aliens don’t mess with sorcerers that much

They back off a lot on magicians, because a lot of high ranking angels have chains of command in various realms including the positive aliens that interfere in negative alien agendas

I summoned Michael once to fight off a Draco reptilian, Michael and his legions took care of him in seconds

They usually mess with magicians while they’re still amateurs, or usually white magicians that don’t curse

If you curse their bases like Nibiru enough times they’ll make sure not cross your path again

we definitely have solid protection because we are the legacy for the future

I don’t know a single magician in this day and age that’s being picked on the way these inventors are, but it seems they try to find ways kinda like the way they shut down E.As YouTube :sleepy:

If you have gods protecting you or dragons they won’t even dare to think anything of that nature, they know the power of these beings… they only have as much power as we give them

Yeah, the inventors suffer worst because their creations aren’t magickal and thus don’t require persistent time and effort to get immediate relief from the Chains of perceived Necessity the common folk are being strangled by. Every time someone finds something that gives them free energy, they are instantly disappeared. It’s not even really a secret. It is just a waterwheel mechanic that uses the earth’s magnetic currents to turn the wheel instead of water.

Back to the main topic. Torus fields, yes I actually practiced this for a short time in the shower. It was like spinning a large wheel like on a table or something at a science center I visited as a child. There was this gyroscopic effect. Later, yesterday, I went into the deepest trance I’ve ever reached and found a warm, powerful energy within my Anahata. then I felt something rotating around me. But it was like a ring running perpendicular to the floor, like a hoop that rolls on the ground, not one that is wrapping around the waste, if that makes sense. So I’m unsure about what I was spinning at that moment.

Structuring is something I’ll add more and more. Visualization used to come so easy to me, but too many magicians insist to feel don’t see. And I think that was the wrong advice to give. One should see and feel, and both are intertwined.

What exactly are siddhis? I haven’t heard of that term used that way before. I know the Irish had siddhes, but that was mounds for fae spirits. And how does one work on siddhis?

Your talk about the torus field is fitting so many puzzle pieces together I made before studying magick and just looking at it from my research on energetic fields. It makes so much sense!

Question: does it matter which way we spin our energies? Because it seems mine are in flux, changing from each time I meditate. The torus on the first day seemed to like spinning counter-clockwise, then yesterday the ring running from head to toe wanted to spin clockwise. Perhaps there is a secret in rewinding time this way? that’s a bit of a simplistic thought though, I guess.