The mechanics of Telekinetic Power

Siddhis are basically powers, like levitation and telekinesis, psychic senses even are considered as siddhis, they are dimensional capabilities in my opinion…

Well I was shown in men the central channel flows up which makes them more mentally focused

while womens central channel flows downward and expands out from the feet which makes them more emotional and feeling type beings…

I guess you can use both, I dont see why there would be a problem with it, I’d give it a try but i’d do more research on it before hand.

Torus Fields play a huge role in advanced magick and merkaba mysticism

I’ve always been less mental and more emotional though… and I’ve noticed that the bandhas aren’t sending energy up my spine like they should. Instead they block energy flow up the spine, and only start it once I release them (Jason Miller’s Sex Magick book teaches that they force energy up the spine to continue flowing even after the breath is gone, but that is not what happens for me. So my energy seems to work very differently from what I’ve been reading).

Perhaps the energy can be moved both ways?

But the fields I was referring to were definitely outside my body, and felt like hoola hoops or parts of a gyroscope. Would they truly be subject to the directional flow of my prana?

I experienced the same thing with the bandhas, i’ve learned its not just physical, you also have to have significant amount of control over energy, the spirits would usually give me visuals on how to do it

Doing the bandhas for a long period of time can create a big difference though but its not substantial in my opinion, theres too much physical effort for so little…

I’ve experienced amazing things with contracting chakras, but it takes time and intuitive guidance on what to do.

I personally think Qigong is best, the torus field circulation and spinal cord awareness activates the spine like crazy though, I always get electrical jolts from it simply from mental circulation

1 Like

Yes, that seems to be my experience so far.

I’m not surprised. All living creatures that we know of give off slight elctro-magnetic charge and human bodies are 90% water so were essentially living batteries or automatons. All that’s needed is a soul to animate it. It’s just that most people were not aware of it for longest time and so never developed it. I used to play in the waves by seashore when I was kid acting like I could control the waves. I can’t prove but it seemed that sometimes I was able to produce slightly larger than average waves. The same thing happened with storms too. Might just have been my overactive imagination though Idk.

You know, I have noticed that every time, for this whole year, that I have tried to fast, it has been cloudy, cold and rainy. Because I always need to sunbathe to avoid eating. It has never failed. It gets overcast.

Don’t discredit what our unsupervised subconscious can do. I know i’ve produced what I tentatively call telekinesis, or maybe just really, really bad luck, at weird times. Where it seemed like I’d try to catch something falling, and it would do this weird juggling effect. My mind would blur, slightly, as if it couldn’t logically compute what was happening or what the eyes were seeing. The bottle/glass/dish or widget would just bounce wildly and fast, and end up spinning or launching off much, MUCH further than it should. Sometime’s i’d catch such objects, and they felt like loaded springs, ready to launch away the moment I let them go.

I think that at certain points such powers naturally activate as a snag or snarl in the matrix we live in, and so reveals itself. Rarely is it significant and undeniable, but it is there. some have shown the pyrokinesis, so that’s real. I see no reason why we must stop at moving tin foil (although I don’t think that’s telekinesis, I think it is the chi currents in the air messing with the tin. But the fact that the metal is affected at all proves we’re doing something with those hand movements.

interesting that it supposedly doesn’t work in vacuum. Prana is in the air though, not vacuums… so it makes sense if we assume we are stimulating the element of air on the level it bonds between astral/aetheric and physical.

3 Likes

Thanks, the most insightful topic for a long time. I will for sure tap into your knowledge. Stay strong!

1 Like