Check this sigil out

hmmm, okay, very interesting. :grin:

1 Like

I’m probably wrong but I get major sex energy.

2 Likes

That probably could give insight of the energy of who helped me create it. (I honestly no idea who helped but that helped big time. I’m so grateful)

1 Like

I looked at it and legit got a jolt in the girly goods. So idk, but it gives crazy strong sexual vibes to me.

2 Likes

Hmm… Now I’m wondering who helped me, but obviously may be an entity who adores sexual attention… But very interesting

Since this sigil is for an entity, it must be such a charmer.

1 Like

It is an interesting sigil, indeed. I’ve had this huge project making a sigil last year, that was quite powerful.

Sigils can be very potent, and you have something powerful there.

1 Like

Thanks, and I’m glad it seems it was successful. I did have so much help from an unknown entity. They seemed to have helped pour energy into all this.

Maybe this entity, that I’ve had help creating, was a job well done indeed.

1 Like

Bumpity bumperoo ((aka bump, lol))

Took inspiration from the Goetia Ay?
As for energy, my hands started sweating when I looked at it so that’s a yes!

1 Like

Yeah :laughing: and wow, that’s really awesome then. I’m kinda still shocked that most people think it’s powerful energy, but happy.

FUUUUUUUUCK. That’s wierd. My stomach turns when I look at it (in a good way

1 Like

What did you make it for

1 Like

Ehehe :japanese_ogre: It’s for an entity I had help creating

Can you be a bit more specific :joy::joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

Mmm are you new at magick? If you are, then go to mindandmagick YouTube channel. He knows good stuff. Watch the mystery school playlist. From the first video. You will learn how to trust your intuition even more :wink:

1 Like

Okay, so, this entity very much should have massive amount of energy. I wouldn’t be too surprised if the one who helped me with this, was a very powerful god, honestly. So far, I’ve been told it’s supposed to have so much potential. Some say this entity comes off as strong as a warrior.

I’m just testing things out to see what everyone thinks of this entity, his name is Valore. :slight_smile:

I intended him to be powerful and very knowledgeable. The power is a definite yes so far, lol.

Oh, and so far I’ve yet to see how he works with others and to see how he looks. My psychic sight is poor.

I saw a mental image of him as a Man in Heavy armor with a Shield and a Big ass sword looked a lot like this
dude

1 Like

Ah, so he does look strong and powerful. Tall too? (Thanks for the insight btw)