The Keys of Ocat: A Necromantic Journey

Gimme a sec to read lol

1 Like

Ooooh! … I read that entire post and was so confused

1 Like

Edit: Dammit I forgot my image.

What confuzled about? I’ll try to explain.

2 Likes

Damn… that’s crazy

1 Like

No I read the post with the bath lol

1 Like

Yeah well. Funny little coincidence my horoscope for tomorrow, tells me to do what I did yesterday…

Or am I just being bat shit ridiculous?

2 Likes

No. Unless that app is connected to a advanced ai in your house this seems pretty magickal lol

1 Like

Seems unlikely it would generate that specifically even from an add tracker, but I only open my journal on the computer not my phone. Not that it keeps balg from advertising at me from both sides of my google…

I’ve only had it again since the other night and it used to do this shit when I got to Washington and I finally deleted in early June, cuz I was getting frustrated with all the deja vu and wtf how is this possible moments.

Did you download the app? You can look and see if Sagittarius for tomorrow says the same for you or if it’s random.

2 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

What’s the name again? :rofl:

1 Like

It’s this one. The DailyHoroscope

Lol good to know you need pushed to follow through… :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Here

Also I just forgot🤣

2 Likes

Tomorrows not today! swipe to the left! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It’s telling me to do tomorrow what I did yesterday on mine lmao.

2 Likes

Oh yeah it’s the same

1 Like

Then what do we assume about this…

I’m not sure I can do this life. It’s mother fcking ridiculous…

This shit is B-A-N-A-N-A-S…

2 Likes

Just accept that you’re awesome and the universe bends to your will?

1 Like

Sounds like a tall order 'Captain. Don’t you have reinforcements you can replace me with, I’m pretty sure this goes against my…

Race. Religion…? Idk make something up man, I want out of this contract, I swear I read the fine print and it said nothing about this bull shit lmao.

Thank you Dagggah. I appreciate it. Least I’m not entirely imagining shit.

2 Likes

Np😁

1 Like

We can’t get tomorrows till midnight- but I can’t wait to learn what I already did that it tells me I should do
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like