The Keys of Ocat: A Necromantic Journey

I’m glad your rite to take care of the nasty that was bothering Junior went well. I was worried about the whole situation.

Hopefully the spirit is gone and not gonna bother anyone else.

2 Likes

It either needs healed or a deal needs made. I don’t know what it will choose, only that it got the message it needed to.

4 Likes

Growls

This things lucky I’ve not slept yet for it to come to me, or I’d be having absolute fits this morning.

:angry:

3 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

There is no wrath like that of an angry Mama Bear.

3 Likes

I can’t hold my eyes open to write a post atm but…

It’s here.

3 Likes

If I was there I’d burn it so it would never bother you or junior again.

1 Like

There’s an awful lot I don’t know yet, when it comes to dead spirits and the spirit bothering my son. I don’t how easily the spirit will move between here and there, or why it doesn’t want to move on. I don’t understand how it can enter the dreamscape so easily, or why it’s easier to sense after dark, even on the days you can’t see it.

I do know, when it seems to feed on fear. I know the only time I’ve experienced anything like sleep paralysis, other than one time recently has been when this spirit was around. It honestly looks and feels like the etheric does when I project into the space around me. I almost wonder if this spirit is strong enough, to pull us out of the dreamscape and into the etheric, now that I’ve experienced that.

I know it came to me when I fell asleep this morning. When we first moved into the house my son lives in, it only seemed to strike at nighttime. Eventually it was able to get to me, even if I napped during the day, or with the light on, but at first it only seemed to be able to get to me after dark, and if I slept with my back to the room. My son thinks it’s the spirit for whom a funeral was performed in the home, just prior to us purchasing it- but I’m honestly not so sure myself. I guess it has grown stronger over the last 7 or 8 years, significantly even, but doesn’t take a female form. I know that doesn’t really mean anything, but it is my first thought while pondering it.

I know this spirit doesn’t want healed or to move on. It seems to want life, and I guess if that means scaring the life out of someone, that is what it is willing to do. It’s aware enough to know who can sense it, and who cannot. It’s clearly able to come to me, and it’s strong enough to enter my dreamscape- at least when I let the shields down, and intentionally do not banish.

This spirits meta has not changed however, over the years. It’s primary thing is to cause fear, to make it difficult to see and to maneuver the dreamscape- and it always happens in the room/area you are literally sleeping in. I wasn’t able to gain lucidity when the spirit came to visit this morning. I was scared, but not as terrified as I normally would be. My dream self, fought to gain control of the situation, to force it to show itself, to be the operator. At first it was a typical encounter, where I was struggling to move, and to speak. Eventually I was moving around my apartment, trying to demand it leave, and I was able to get words out. I don’t remember what they were, but I do know I had fear and was trying not to show it.

I am a little disappointed in my dream self, but I woke up happy it came. I had to get awake for long enough to banish and to prevent myself slipping back into sleep, or I knew it would be control and I would continue to fight this spirit while I slept and that doesn’t really make for a very restful sleep.

I can feel it now, as I could last night while I sat up. It’s just outside of my space, waiting for me to sleep. I’m hopeful, that means it’s unable to attack my son, while it’s focused on me. I know I have nothing to really be afraid of, and I’m quite alright while I am awake now- it’s not like before when I lived in that home, and just knowing it was there scared the living shit out me, so that is certainly progress. I’d like to work out a deal with this spirit, leave my kid alone, stay out of my dreamscape or at least not attempt to control and scare me- and we can have a beautiful partnership. I’m afraid that is not going to be how it goes however, I will likely need to figure out to drive it away from both homes, or force it to cross over or beg for help from some entity that can handle it. I’m really not sure at this point, what has to be done, but I am counting it a win that it came, that it showed itself to me tonight and attacked me last night, because as long as it’s occupied with me, it’s not bothering my kid.

Spoiler Alert: The following is a very crude sketch, and an image that if the guy had real sharp, shark like teeth- would be incredibly similar. I take no responsibility if you view these and draw it to yourself. It does remind me of hat man in appearance, except it is definitely not a shadow creature or person.

4 Likes

Well. Seems at least I was correct that if it’s pissing with me, it can’t piss with him-score.

2 Likes

I truly appreciate you guys, and all of the pms I received about things I could try- to banish my dead spirit friend. I should be sleeping and I’m exhausted, I truly only got up to take a piss but, I found myself laying there essentially talking my mind through my next journal entry so, I figured I might as well get up and write it all down and hope that you guys can continue reading past my typos. I usually try to catch as many of them as I can, but I’m human and the last entry for example, I didn’t reread several times, so I apologize, I’m the worst writer ever lol.

I appreciate your efforts, but the trouble is not banishing this guy from my space. I was able to roll over and banish it out of my space without even getting off the couch. I just used Ben Woodcroft’s banishing ritual from Angelic Protection Magic, and then I could tell the spirit was lurking, just outside of my space, but unable to reenter without my permission.

The problem is my kid, and the fact he doesn’t live with me.

I mean, I hear you for sure. This spirit fckd with me for years before I knew what to do about it and it clearly can still enter my dreamscape and cause my dream self to fear it. But, I’m confident I can handle it, I’m confident that I will figure out what to do about it. Merely banishing it till it can’t enter my space is not going to keep it from tormenting my kid, however.

Is it really coincidence, that I spent the last six months asking Samedi how I could use the soul retrieval journeys to help the dead, I do comprehend how if I know the dead spirit and what it’s trauma’s are how I could do a journey, retrieve it’s soul fragments, throw in some healing and it should then be able to move on.

But, what about when I don’t know the dead and what about all of the dead out there that want to move on and have no idea where to get help and what needs done and how do I find them and this that and the other. So is it really coincidence, that Samedi, Lilith, Kalfu, and my ubi finally approached and told me I was ready, that it was time to take this dive and to learn how to use my natural abilities to communicate with the dead and heal to progress on my path- only to find that just after I dive in, my son goes from mentioning in passing that he can sense the dead to literally balling his eyes out in clear distress and terror from the same dead that caused me years of torment?

I think not.

I’ll give room for the fact I am human, and I could be reading too much into this, but I think not. I think this particular dead and I have things to clear up and it’s essentially my first real challenge with this part of my life. I already know it doesn’t want to move on, and it’s rather skilled at entering the dreamscape and fcking the shit up in peoples mind and feeding on terror. I know it’s grown stronger over the years and it seems to want to stay here and continue doing what it’s done.

That’s fine, but it’s going to get it’s mitts off my kid- period. I’ve drawn it to me on purpose, because it may be able to scare my dream self, but I’m not scared of it when I’m sitting here and can sense it watching me. I’m really not, which is huge assed mother fking progress on my end. It’s pretty great actually knowing that it has no power to scare my waking self.

Honestly, can any of you not think of way you could use a spirit like this to your advantage? I may not deal much with baneful workings, but I can come up with a few targets to keep it busy if that’s what it wants. I could see us working in tandem and developing a partnership so to speak and many other other things… In fact I ranted at it quite a while before I slept earlier, because I could feel it watching me before I drifted off into sleep. I am awake now in fact, because I was concerned it didn’t enter my dreamscape and could be pissing with my son tonight.

That just won’t work, and I’m more than happy to develop a partnership with it, but I may need to get nasty first so that it understands who is the operator. I can deal with it scaring me in my sleep for a minute, while I learn how to handle it, but I won’t tolerate it pissing with my kid, pretty much end of story.

I already know you can essentially trap the dead, and I’ve discussed some of my options with @DarkestKnight and my only issue is the hands on. I’ve read about the subject many times, and honestly I’ve used my energy to harm people, but rarely and never a spirit so I’m going to need to use my call a friend line and get some more details on how to proceed that way if necessary. I know @anon39079500 frequently essentially evokes the bad spirit into a triangle, ties it to his corrupt stone and allows that to drain the spirit until it cooperates. But I don’t use a corrupt stone, and it wasn’t necessary to do that when I worked briefly this past fall with getting over my fears of shadow creatures and people. It was about integrating and accepting the things I feared so I no longer feared them, not about all of the potential baneful acts.

So I’m headed back to bed, but I just wanted to note, I got your concerned pms and I appreciate it, but this one is about my kid and I’m willing to take a hit, until I get the situation under control- and I’m certain I will, so please don’t worry, I will be okay- I am the operator of this vessel, after all, and this is my weird fckd up life, so I’ll be damned if this one is going to win or get off without me getting the lesson I am supposed to out of this shit.

4 Likes

I integrate shadows, but anything else has a tendency to become food. If it doesn’t want help, won’t move on, and is still a problem, I’d advocate for absorbing it’s energy until it cooperated or it does. The crystal is secondary. It could be a rock and I’ve used myself, too.

You’re more than proficient with servitors. Seems like there’s some “willing” energy right on your doorstep…Pre-flavored, even.

3 Likes

Indeed, the delay is mostly in determining what the best actions are, and how to ensure I’m clear with them.

It won’t do me any good to attempt something that doesn’t work, and I even considered for half a second, calling you in and asking you to deal with it, but I feel like this is my lesson and it would only delay the inevitable- me learning how to do this shit for myself.

It may not be in my nature to harm, but man go pissing with MY kid, and I don’t think I’ll have to think too hard on it, if it’s that’s what I need to do, just figuring out the hands on part- seems to be the biggest challenge here.

Granted, after I’ve slept another 8 hours, I might think differently lmao.

4 Likes

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I’m pretty sure it will go this way. I’m not proficient with rocks and crystals, but I can absorb energy very easily and I can link to things pretty well to essentially vamp them…

Yeah, I’m going to sleep on it, but I think this may be the way to go. I was worrying about how to tie it to crystal or a stone to do it- that’s not my primary skill set at all- but why do that when I can link into it direct and vamp the shit out of it- if need be.

Yeah sounds good to my half awake self, thanks @anon39079500

5 Likes

Seems positive. Guess we’ll see.

2 Likes

I should have thought of this before, but sometimes the wheels turn slow🥸

If you’re working with Hecate already on the Keys of Ocat why make it more complicated than it needs to be? Hecate is a psychopomp. You could talk to her about your resident dead and ask her to deal with him🧐

2 Likes

In the necromancy workings there is some kind of problem on energy working and a dichotomy on the level Hades and Hecate. But dichotomies are oft encountered in any magical System

1 Like

Indeed and interesting, I haven’t gotten that far (Hades), but Samedi wanted to interject last night, so I believe the problem is dealt with and a trial arrangement has been made- but I’m going to attempt to project to this dead guy this afternoon and of course it shouldn’t take too long to see if it still tries to piss with my kiddo :slight_smile:

True but Samedi is considered one also, and he was hovering last night so as one my favorites, I went that direction. Just felt more natural to me since I’ve had more encounters with him. I also find him easier to communicate directly with- no idea why other than it’s been a longer relationship and the Loa tend to be much easier for me to sense than demons/angels and gods.

3 Likes

I’ve delayed writing up my next experience. It sounds kinda bat-shit crazy and well I wanted to be sure it worked, or is working. I’ve talked to my son every morning since I first called our dead friend to myself, and he’s not had a single issue since.

My son has lots of questions I can’t answer. Things like, what does this dead want, and why was it scaring him and why doesn’t it want to move on. Quite frankly I don’t know. I had to tell him that I can feel it, and the one time it did enter my dreamscape here, but it doesn’t answer me. I don’t know how to explain to him, the knowing that passed between me and it and I sure am not going to explain how I intend to work in tandem with this dead friend of ours. He did tell me it didn’t speak to him either, but it just stared with those big green eyes and scary assed teeth. Other times, it was there and he knew it, but like me was unable to see it. I wonder if my son is not going to be more gifted than myself, based on the seeing part, yet I was able to get an impression of it to draw for his verification so, perhaps the fact he was able to see it more clearly, doesn’t really mean anything.

I didn’t perform a big elaborate ritual, or open the gates or anything special after I called this dead friend to me. Instead after my last post, I went to bed. I was going to go to sleep, yet I noticed it was around 3 am. That is the time of night my son is certain this guy has bothered him the most. I could feel it lurking, almost like it was just outside my kitchen window.

I reached out energetically. If I could have seen what I was doing, I would have placed one on either side of chests, about the breasts. I have no idea why, just that’s where my energy went from my palms and into him. I spoke to him as I began to pull his energy through and into me. Every time I breathed in, I drew more of him into me. I did not get the impression that it was painful or even scary, simply that it was. Simply that he understood what I was doing and that if he was cooperative, I not only could, but would tug so hard he would struggle to exist.

I asked him if that was what he wanted. If he wanted to waste all of the progress and strength he’d gained over the years from scaring me, and now my son. It seemed to me the answer was no, but yet I could not hear him. He seemed to understand that while I was not exerting myself or putting in great effort to harm him, or deplete his energy- that I could. Harming is really not my thing, and for whatever reason, it didn’t feel necessary or appropriate to viciously attack him, but more to show him- I’m not longer an unaware Yin. I may not be the most skilled, or have many clues as to what the fck I am doing, but I’ll be damned if I won’t go against my own grain and hurt something to keep my child safe.

He didn’t seem surprised this time, but when I first drew him to me I think he was. Not super surprised, but almost as if it was slightly unexpected that I no longer not only could sense him, but had some comprehension, even in my dreamscape where he once held control. I laid out my terms, and talked about the ways we could work together, so long as my son isn’t bothered and I damned sure won’t appreciate scary visits to my dreamscape, unless that is somehow how he needs to get my attention, but it shouldn’t be. I was simply aware that if for some reason he failed to make his presence known otherwise in the future, that I could expect a visit to my dreamscape- though the agenda would not be to scare me, but to make me aware he needed me.

I gave the dead a task, actually a really hard one. I sent him to someone I’ve never been able to affect proficiently, with the goal of scaring this person into dropping a subject they have been fairly set on. It’s not too far from where my son is in physical location, when he is not with me. I made it clear my child was off limits, I even rambled through a few examples of things that could be used to cause fear in this target, and left it up to my dead friend, to decide how to proceed. I let him know I knew this was a hard task, but if he accomplished it- I would certainly have faith in proceeded forward with him, as an ally.

At the end of the day, I gave a task so difficult that if he does get results I will be surprised. It doesn’t actually matter however, because I’ve gotten results from all of this. My sons sleep is no longer interrupted and he’s not freaking out at being watched by something he can’t see while he is awake. I know this dead isn’t newly dead and he’s pretty skilled when it comes to those who can naturally sense him, but those who can’t? I won’t hold it against him, if he’s unable to accomplish this task prior to the end of the month. In fact as long as he continues to let my child alone, I’m sure I can come up with plenty of practice targets to scare the fck out of- in the long run.

2 Likes

Sometimes, I fight an internal battle of sorts with myself. I’ve spent my entire life helping others come to terms with their emotional pains, and self proclaimed unworthiness, always reminding them of how they were human, sometimes our choices are bad and worse, we all fck shit up sometimes- sometimes we even know better when we do it, just to regret it later. I have been known to give more chances than anyone is worth, the benefit of the doubt when I could feel it wasn’t deserved and to find something good or something an individual does well, even in the worst of those amongst us.

But I hold myself to standards that are a step above human. I tend to think I’m unworthy of what I deserve because of the wrongs I’ve done. I’m really not sure why, I just expect myself to be better than that, to turn the other cheek, to help when it’s not been earned, to sacrifice thyself- for the greater good. It’s not an entirely bad thing. Being who I am forces me to overcome my challenges, to know myself, to evaluate my thought processes and actions, to always strive to be better than I was yesterday- well at least when I can bothered. Some days I can’t be bothered to be anything but mother fcking lazy.

But I’m not just lazy to be lazy. I enjoy it for sure some days, but it’s not always for pure pleasure. It’s great when it is, but I also struggle to stay grounded, I struggle with putting too much of myself into my projects and with completing them without burning myself out. The laziness within me, is as much a coping mechanism, as it is a way of life.

I realize I don’t make sense yet, and that’s okay because I am getting there. Today’s topic has to do with the fact I don’t do well with change. I’m crazy and impulsive, but I usually put way more thought into every word I speak, and every action I take than anyone ever realizes- particularly where it matters. I will over think myself in circles, I can find ever single possible argument against something and even fabricate arguments against doing something- that quite frankly don’t exist, or shouldn’t. I push people away to help me cope with my sensitivities and low tolerance for stupidity.

I push people away, keep them at a distance and rarely allow someone to get close enough to see my true value, as a coping mechanism. Sounds familiar I am sure, but. I don’t do it for the same reasons everyone else does. I’m not afraid of hurting. Honestly, I’m rather accustomed to hurting, to being miserable, to being in a room full of people, living a married life with children- but feeling completely alone, while never being alone. I have more traumas than is right for a person to overcome, but don’t worry- I won’t bore you with them.

I keep people at a distance, because when it doesn’t work out- I have to deal with their pain. I’m quite acclimated to dealing with my own pain, with death and loss of love and life. That’s not as a big a deal to me, as it is to most people. My hang up is everyone else’s pain. See my sensitivities mean that when I allow myself to get intimately close with someone, when it doesn’t work out I feel their pain, quite intimately- almost as if it were my own.

It’s got positive aspects, it means that I can relate to almost anyone’s emotional traumas and become the shoulder they lean upon, the one that helps them see they are human, the one that helps them to get it together and get life on track because they’ve hit the bottom of the barrel and can’t even swim their way back up.

But when friendships and relationships end, and I have to endure someone else’s suffering, I feel guilty for their pain. I rethink my actions and decisions and… sometimes I return to things that are toxic, abusive and down right wrong- and the only reason I do so, is I feel a deep stabbing guilt for their suffering, no matter how much they deserved what I did, no matter how much they abused or harmed me.

It’s really a bitch of a thing. I really prefer not to talk about it, but for sake of getting you to where I went tonight, I feel it’s necessary. See, I seem to have a great new thing going on in my life. It seems to hold promise of being at least as great as my last great thing, and well quite frankly that scares me to the bone.

Not because of the pain I’ve held over my last relationship, and let’s be clear my last relationship was everything I ever wanted and more. If you follow me around at all you probably know that I loved him with all that I am, all that I was and all that I ever will be. I have no complaints about our relationship, other than at the end of the day, momma witch won when she shouldn’t have.

But I can still feel him. Maybe it’s the lifetimes, maybe it’s the current life binding, maybe I don’t understand it at all and never will. Cord cuttings and banishing and all sorts of rituals to make the feelings go away have been done- and not only by myself, but rather also by some of balgs greatest. The other thing is, even if it could all be undone, I would likely lash out in retaliation at anyone who succeeded. Throw in that I’ve allowed myself to merge with his shadow and honestly, I will quite literally always carry a part of him with me. Don’t let my tears fool you, I want it to be this way-even if I can’t explain why or comprehend it with my logical mind. I don’t expect any of you to get it, just accept it as fact.

I don’t know what his problem was yesterday, I didn’t want to pull on his energy and find out. I’m afraid it’s probably my new found happiness- I know, and he’s said in the recent months, that he also cannot shake the connection. Funny, he didn’t want to either despite it’s hindrance last we spoke. I guess we will both always carry a part of the other with us. But it made me really pissy, it made me wonder if I can even do this new relationship, or if I am doomed to just ruin it over someone else. Maybe, maybe it’s just an illusion anyways. Maybe I just want my new boyfriend to be as great as my last, because I’m a real lonely mother fcker-maybe.

When I first saw @DarkestKnight 's new thread in the lounge for testing his most recently channeled mantras, I liked it (he’s a friend after all) then I bookmarked it for later and did not track it. I might want it later, but I don’t need it now and someone else will jump on the trolly to test that shit out.

So I was a little surprised to find myself back on the thread, playing with his mantra for divine wisdom, from Raziel. I didn’t chant it very long before I realized there was something wrong. As I continued to chant the mantra with intentions of determining what felt wrong, I had very strong impressions that I lacked intention. I wanted wisdom, but for what?

I recently finished up working with several Vashikaran mantras. I enjoyed the work immensely and can see myself at some point down the line, returning to the practice of using mantras daily. Something I picked up along that journey however, was that there is more to using a mantra than simply chanting it. Chanting the mantra attunes you to it’s energy, but you still need to direct towards a goal, a situation, a person etc- in order to garner results.

Intentions are 9/10ths of the law when it comes to energy, so this makes sense to me and I honestly think it’s why my experience with mantras has been more than the typical I chanted and nothing happened, experience. All of this lead to tonight’s ritual.

I figured, well. This mantra comes with the warning from Raziel, that it may very well shatter any illusions you currently hold. Perfect, I may have an illusion going on, and well if I do- best for both of us if I figure it out now. I was originally going to perform a ritual similar to the others I’ve done, until I got into the shower and changed my mind. I suddenly was reminded of how water is my gateway, scrying eyes and all kinds of cool yet fckd up shit that happens when I allow myself to submerge in water. Check my other journal for details about how it’s made my entire life difficult.

So I ran water into my tub, grabbed the tools I needed and in I went. I started with simply adding pink Himalayan salt to my bath- it’s great for cleansing and the grinders I use mean that between the way I like my water super hot, and the smaller granules- the salt actually dissolves.

Armed with a cigarette and surrounded by herbs on the ledge of my tub, that I picked on intuition- I laid back to enjoy the cleansing part of the ritual. I then added my herbs to the water, and while I tend to be a bit hoodoo witchy, I don’t usually add herbs that won’t dissolve into my water. Textures and things touching my skin- eh, meh, just another weird sensitivity, like I’m never bare foot unless I’m in bed, and I’ll wear my socks right up until I’m actually in and laying down.

After the cleansing part of my ritual, added my chosen herbs to the water and noted once again the pungent odor of the mullein leaf powder. I lit my candles and sat back to open the gate of Ocat. I wondered briefly if Connolly had ever done anything quite like this, or if she would kinda laugh at how loosely I’m using some of her works. I have a tendency to take things loosely as it makes it easier to apply them to life and to work with them. I’ve found it almost always garners results so, Trust thy intuition is something I try to live by when it comes to this magical bullshit.

I noticed as I opened the gate, I no longer could smell the mullein. Great, grand, super. I also noticed I began to get light headed, which was not unexpected considering what I quite literally dumped in my water. Most if not all herbs can be absorbed through the skin after all, and I knew that going into this.

I chose a slightly different entity, but not one unknown to me. I’m not sure if I’ve ever garnered results with Bune, and I chose them with my loose interpretation and intuition methods, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I just knew I wanted an entity and I had a mantra for divine wisdom that probably could shatter my current relationship- at least if how I’m seeing things is an illusion.

I didn’t draw the keys, or bring in offerings or paper or anything but what you see in my images, aside from my phone. I had already taken a screen shot of the mantra I needed, and I noted Connolly used the most common sigils I’ve come across for Bune, so I simply chose one and used it on my phone to dial Bune up.

Photo Mar 10, 7 08 15 PM

It wasn’t very long until I noted a woman with a Lady Gaga like haircut, but brown rather than blond hair, wearing a plain long brown dress. It was rather simple and elegant all the while quite bland. I began chanting @DarkestKnight’s mantra. It seemed like forever I chanted, while imagining the new boyfriend- but it couldn’t have been more than a few minutes honestly, I was done with everything in about 45 minutes. My scrying eyes had been trying to kick in and I’d been dismissing it for at least a few minutes when I felt, rather than heard that it was time. I tossed my spectacles out of the tub, sunk in and just let my gaze fall on the flames.

When I am scrying, fog kinda rolls in from both sides of my eyes. I don’t see the images, but I see how whatever I am looking at, has the potential to be an image- kinda like if you’ve ever looked up at the clouds and been Wow, that one looks like a dragon. Actually, it’s exactly like that. Every time I blink, the fog lessens for a second my eyes un-focus and when I allow my gaze to fall on the flame again the image changes.

The first image was of a woman. The next image was three people, one appearing to be male behind the woman’s right shoulder- clearly taller than the woman, and the other two were in front of her- one appeared to be male, and the other female, both were about the same height as the woman. It kinda reminded me of a family photo. Then I blinked and she was holding a baby, the male behind the woman’s right shoulder was still there, but the male that had stood in front of the woman, was now behind her left shoulder and slightly taller than her, but not as tall as the other male.

I didn’t wonder too hard what I was seeing. Honestly it made lots of sense, but how could I be sure? I wasn’t really done thinking the thought, when I saw a capital letter M, then I blinked and saw the M with a lower case y underneath it. My? The left candles flame started flickering like there was a draft in the room, though the right flame seemed almost motionless. I turned my gaze towards it and saw a woman, in a dress very similar to one I purchased Monday. The cut of the dress was the exact same, but it’s a flame, and I was scrying so no colors ya know. Then… I saw the same series of images, except it wasn’t followed with the My.

I had no sooner blinked the last image away for the second time, when I realized I had to get out of the tub and I had to get out Now. I was nauseated and pretty sure I was going to upchuck if I continued to sit there. I let the water out of my tub, and began to toss things off the side so that I could rinse off and get clean. It’s not my finest moment, I’d have preferred to wash, as I like my bath so hot it makes me sweat, but I barely managed to rinse before I was tossing up my lunch. I’ve not had energy effect me quite this strongly in a long time, not since I first began my path.

I guess. I can probably assume, that my thoughts as to what I was seeing were correct, but I wouldn’t be surprised, if I saw confirmation in my dreams as well in the coming days.

4 Likes

@dagar SEE.

This is for tomorrow, but I performed the last ritual and had it posted prior to 9pm and I can’t see the new tomorrow until midnight.

How da fck do I get randomly generated shit that applies like this. Ridiculous. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Edit: Dammit I forgot my image.

Let me know you see this since I forgot it. :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes