The Infernal Saga. ( The True Lore and Myths of Hell )

I don’t really have my senses developed yet so just same as usual

1 Like

There has probably been some change, but I don’t know about it

2 Likes

This one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really needed that you tought me something by being their voice GREAT TOPIC

1 Like

Hi I’m new in all of this may ask if I would do the ritual tonight should I draw some sigil on some places or is it not needed and I should just face where it is instructed? Please help me I want to learn this path

1 Like

Welcome @Jmb123 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I really enjoyed reading the Infernal Empire Saga. The energy from each of these great beings from their own accounts is truly amazing. @C.Kendall this is an awesome piece of literature and to actually get their own accounts into writing is a great accomplishment. Awesome work; and you have certainly have won the favour of the Infernal Empire for letting people know the truth about how these great beings have been mistreated and the viscious lies that have been spread about them. Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I truly felt each one of them while reading this!
Lilith really got my mouth hanging open with her part and I could hear her laughing at my reaction.
Funny enough while reading beelzebubs part I saw a fly fly across the room from the corner of my eye but there was not fly.
They were present with me. Especially while breathing in the vortex did I truly feel them.

1 Like

What really pisses me off is how these great beings, some of them who were patrons to ancient civilisations are betrayed. And the mere mortals who did betray them, who were they to say that were evil when all they’ve wanted to do is help the human race. Things like that make blood boil, I hate any form of corruption, so when I am asked to choose sides I am with Infernal Empire🤘

4 Likes

The whole saga is one great source of first hand information and I’ve read it a few times now but what struck me the most is the closing message from Belial’s Second Section to “(…) seek the emperor himself Lucifer awaits you” .
That was priceless and although l admit that it will probably take a few more reads to comprehend the whole message that was conveyed through Mr Kendall, those last words of Belial were something l was waiting and looking for.
Thank you Connor for your efforts and for the amazing experience of getting to know what the spirits want us to learn about them.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

This ritual brought me to Lucifer, Lilith, and helped me to better understand what Samael has in store for me. Azazel will always be with me, and he has been calling a lot lately.

It is time to get off my ass and let the darkness flow again!

Ave, To the darkness!
Ave, to my power!
Ave, to Lucifer, Lilith, Azazel, and Samael!
Ave to all of the infernal kingdoms, United in darkness, blessed with the light of Lucifer, and empowered by ascent!

2 Likes

Hell the Cleanser but can we transcend the fire?

One Military Family

Yeah when I were reading this I felt a strong connection to the dark goddess Lilith

Tense.

thank you so much for sharing this.
But in regards to the meditation/rite, is it ok if i pause now and then to check i’m reading it right or work on my pronunciation? (sorry if this is a foolish question)

When I read it I felt a heavy pressure on my 3rd eye and the left and right side of my face making a perfect triangle I was in almost a trance like state reading it I have to say thank you because this is truly something invaluable here meant for who it is meant for bless you

Great read Connor - timeless piece

I was thinking about applying rite for a long time and today I finished it tonight. Frankly, I had some strange events.

I briefly describe what I have done and lived.

To practice the rite, I decided to do it with sigils and candles, so I drew 4 sigils and put them one by one in separate directions.

Before the Rite started, my hands were starting to feel warm.This warmth continued throughout the rite. I felt the warmth in my hands rise even more as Lucifer and Azazel repeated the enn. But what I felt strange was that while Samael enn was repeating, I felt like he was holding a grudge against me. I felt like you didn’t care about what I said. I had slight tremors in my body as I repeated the Samael enn. Then I started to feel very safe repeating Lilith Enn. There was nothing around me that bothered or frightened me. It was as if Lilith was saying, “I’m here, don’t be afraid.” I never wanted to get out of this situation.

The strange thing I experienced during the rite was that while I was repeating this part, the back of the notebook in my hand started to catch fire. I was not afraid, on the contrary, I was very happy to see it and continued my work. I checked after a while and I don’t know how. I think my notebook burned because it came into contact with the candle.

Finally, I finished by doing the same steps.

In short, these were the things I lived through. Even while I’m talking about this right now, my hands are getting warm lol

True. I have noticed this as well. However, often times, there is some overlap when you look closely. For example…although I didn’t get all this same information…much of it aligns with and confirms what Lucifer told me about his origins and the infernal empire…although, there are some differences as well.

I think a key, though, is in what one of the demonesses said… stop spending so much time dissecting their nature for we will never fully comprehend them.

I believe that Lore and Myth is meant to not give us literal historical facts per se, but more to reveal lessons and understandings in story form. The task is for us to dissect the story and gain the wisdom.

1 Like