The Infernal Obelisk Rising - Group Ritual Project

Totally awesome!!!

Should the infernal Obelisk rising ritual be done before or after Loki 's Celebration (1st of April)

7 Likes

For w.e reasOn I have seen this gateway in a dream…not a very good dream at that but I saw it before …

3 Likes

I’m in and will do my part. :grin: already making sure I have what I need only missing one part looking for a way to get it now.

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to the notes that I will be taking. This should prove very interesting indeed! :grin:

I also find it interesting that you are using Dragons Blood. I tend to use this in almost all my workings.

3 Likes

@C.Kendall For me it sounds like infernal trumpets blowing, I didn’t even have to get into a deep trance to hear them. That all changed after someone placed a seal on me. This ritual ought to be interesting. I look forward to the aftermath as well.

4 Likes

Bump. Around 2 days left

4 Likes

You are so eager for this ritual. It’s really great seeing this passion in you!!

4 Likes

Starts in about 12.5 hours I believe.
Since it is 2:27 pm gmt March 31, right now.
In 12.5 hours+3 minutes it would be 3 AM April 1

4 Likes

I love this how eager you are. Do you have everything need?

3 Likes

Are you doing the ritual?

3 Likes

Yea I am.

4 Likes

Few more hours left

2 Likes

Soo I only have the black candle and inverted pentagram, can I still do it x’D

Good luck! Sounds exciting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go for it!

Faint heart never won a fair lady. The worst you’ve got to lose is like, a half hour of your time. Let us know how it went :smiley:

6 Likes

May I use Copal insense instead that is the only incense I have

1 Like

What are the differences between the two, is one more powerful? I think I will be doing the Gate one

1 Like

Do you think Copal insense will work, it is all I have

1 Like

Try it. If you don’t have access to one of the materials, you could visualize it.

3 Likes

The ritual takes place in about 2 hours and 20 minutes

1 Like

I am going to use it anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone would know what affects that would have, I do not imagine it’ll do any major affects

1 Like