The Father Of Darkness - Infernal Ignition (The Lowest Priced Group Ritual For Hire Ever.)

I would like to say thank you for making something like this available. There are so many out there that need a solid foundation to start their practice.

It’s no secret I work exclusively with The Nine and when I read what your doing I could hear their echoing voices in unison that this working was indeed inspired and created by them. They are already awakening those individuals that need this and I have no doubt in the success of this working.

Ram Ham Satalos!

6 Likes

Ram Ham Satalos :fire:

5 Likes

Hmm :thinking: I’m not sure

2 Likes

im interested in joining in, how would you like me to pay you?

3 Likes

Hell yeah!!! I hear it too. Just broke as fuck from quarantine.

1 Like

I feel you, and by the time I can get some funds for Kendall, all the spots may be taken, I don’t want him to reserve a spot either because that money is not guaranteed. Which that spot could have gone to a paying customer, I want this, but I don’t want to waist his time either.

Hi Conner…

Would you recommend this for me?

1 Like

I’m interested in this too.

1 Like

Are there spots?

1 Like

You would have to talk to @C.Kendall if there are any available spots left, I know a lot of us that are interested, I wish you strength and the power the dark blessings that would be bestowed upon you.

2 Likes

Where did he mention that there are spots?

He PM’ed me personally, so put here, your interested, and ask how to contact him, he should PM you, but don’t expect a response right away, because tonight is the big night for him, it’s the…

1 Like

@C.Kendall
Sign me up :raised_hands::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@C.Kendall I would like to be a part of this, what details do you need and how would you like to paid?

@C.Kendall I would like to take part.

1 Like

Yay! I am too!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Might be a little on the dumb question side of things but who exactly is the father of darkness?

Connor I’d like this done to me how would I send payment?

the Dark Hydra Satalos. Each head is a “daemonic” gatekeeper.

1 Like

I want to give thanks to @C.Kendall

Thank you, I hope the ritual went well.

1 Like