The Infernal Empire Agenda

my experience is beyond balg. unless you know some of the secrets groups around the world your view on what they serve is different than what is mainstream devil magick.

1 Like

Can you define ā€œdevil magic,ā€ Iā€™m interested in pursuing it depending on what this means? Sounds fun!

1 Like

We all likely have our own part to play in it based in personality types and how theyā€™re aspected through our bodily points of contact to touch the material realities we help to create with them.

How theyā€™re personified is likely having something or largely to do with natal astrological aspecting. Thatā€™s probably also why different people have a different narrative. Youā€™ll hear and manifest their influence from your conditioning and the verbal expression which you have available. If all knowledge is available through the energy and information in and around us throughout the cosmos, itā€™s only limited in its expression by language. As we develop our linguistic expressions, the message may evolve.

2 Likes

its so one sided. most of my cussing was because of some rude people.

occult, balg,etc

Never mind then, thought you meant something specific by ā€˜devil magick.ā€™ Your definition is the same as the Christians who I know.

1 Like

is that so

Thanks for some of your responses. its was a mistake coming back here to get a little more insight.
i thought maybe there would be people with more experience into what i asked. ase.

Donā€™t go dude

1 Like

there are plenty of resources out there to get new and interesting ideas from, especially if you expand into more anthropological and philosophical studies (epicurean philosophy iirc, but itā€™s been a while since I had to study it academically). Ive always liked Jstor and academic articles, not just practitioners of the occult but people who study the occult with an outsiderā€™s point of view. Those are always intriguing. Historical knowledge as well, especially Elizabethan and Jacobean Puritanism which gives insight to views on hell and evil, which attributed to many modern day views.

Iā€™m not Christian nor was raised with Christian society in my early life so the idea of Infernal Agenda is a little outside my knowledge and not something I believe in, but do have a fascination with from afar. Working with demons in general, however, my experience with them makes me feel that they donā€™t necessarily have a special world-shaking goal beyond power and worship, or power through worship.

Reading folklore about Lucifer and working with Lucifer and demons Ive always felt he has a puerile side that desires revenge against God for betraying him, like a child disobeying a parent, or rather an adult who has lived with toxic family who deeply wants connection but resents what has been done.

Iā€™ve personally always loved mythologies of betrayal, such as Tyr and Fenrir. The tragedy and the broken bonds are beautiful, and ā€œevilā€ beings always feel deserving of compensation for the hurt theyā€™ve been through. Thatā€™s how I feel about many ā€œinfernalā€ beings, that they desire recompense, and it manifests sometimes as an over the top theatrical show that leans into ā€œif you think Iā€™m evil then Iā€™ll show you evil.ā€

I have a lot of love for the outcasts of mythologies, especially as an outcast in my own family, and general society. Theyā€™re very relatable. So their agenda I donā€™t think is the oft Christian mindset of Brimstone and Burning, but that they just want the respect they feel they deserve.

Thereā€™s a lot more to do many mythologies surrounding Hell and the demons and devils, Iā€™ve literally written essays about it, so itā€™s hard to be totally concise in a little forum post about it, but I hope my point gets across.

Anyway, you donā€™t have to stay, especially if you hate the mods so much to make it part of your initial discussion. But good luck with your endeavors.

4 Likes

never said i hated them. i was being cautious. its hard being on this forum because of people taking things the wrong way too easily. it can be hard to have a respectful disagreement. thanks for your input and philosophy.

1 Like

I hope you officially closed them because having multiple accounts is against the rules.

Notwithstanding that (the theoretical rule breaking which I donā€™t know if you did or didnt do), you posed an interesting question that has been garnering interesting responses so I hope you closed the other accounts and keep this one and decide to stick around as I suspect youā€™ll likely post other intriguing topics if you do.

Hey, I post about political stuff every single day. I come in with rants, and sometimes people unfriend me and ban me from various forums. I just donā€™t do it on the BALG main forum. Now my understanding is the naming people in curses rule is a bit different in terms of cursing people on here, even if it isnā€™t technically on this forum. (not that this is something I even consider)

Now, you can pm me about my political views if you are so curious, but I wonā€™t post about them in this thread. Also, TBH, I donā€™t even think all the demons are on the same sides of the political spectrum.

That is what annoys me the most about right hand path magicians claiming to do the Great Work (and probably why they get so annoyed with me.) They donā€™t seem to get the fact that the goetia spirits actually work the literal steps of alchemy. The ā€œgreat workā€ is the "union of opposites, the stone of the wise, the formula that is always the same yet different each time.

Yeah, but things are also their opposites.

2 Likes

There were moments I thought otherwise, but the moderators are more than fair here.

So what is an Infernal Empire, or its Agenda?

1 Like

@Nightside
Empire definition

Infernal definition

So literally a group or nation of ungodly things if you go by dictionary definition which ironically sounds like it was made by Christianā€™s dissing non Christian stuff.

2 Likes

ā€œThe Infernal Empire is all around you, and it is within you.ā€ As channeled by E.A. as, I think, a personal message to him in a video where he evoked all 9 Demonic Kings Live Ritual for his Prophecy series. Ah, I think that was Purson said that.

I canā€™t remember if thereā€™s was supposed to be an agenda. I have something in my head like the higher entities being able to walk on Earth in physical formā€¦ ? :thinking:

5 Likes

100% correct and on point. And super true.

1 Like

You mean like full physical manifestation and they walk around or something, like everyone would be able to see them and not just goetic adepts who went all out with the ritual gear and mindset?

When I channeled Astaroth, she went on about aliens and ambassadors.

2 Likes

Yes, pretty much. Alive, and presumably immortal.
I suspect many of them are actually living as higher dimensional beings that other disciplines than occultism would indeed call aliens.

Itā€™s interesting to note that the work of Angela T Smith, who channels aliens, not spirits, independently gives descriptions that, some, though not all, match the descriptions of entities, including orbs and shadow people. I would not be surprised if disclosure had some overlap with the occult. :slight_smile:

3 Likes