The Darkside Chronicles: Evocation, Psychic Senses & Successful Magick

Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh

Vishnu, Cobra
Military, idk about the military stuff about Vishnu.

Maybe she’s saying that they have more offices than what’s usually said. That they’re more than that, maybe they’re referring to the baneful workings you did?

this is too cryptic :grimacing:

5 Likes

So is Shiva, and I’m close to him. Not so much recently but yes his Bhairav form I am.

I’ve done a few before but yes I’m planning to do that massive one this coming month.

Now here is what’s weird I opened BALG to read @Vince journal. It was the first one up and here is what I see.

Duke Astaroth!!! What’s going on?

Ohh maybe it’s because I responded to @Mike_Bee post about his sexual dream from Astaroth and I said jokingly “Maybe I need to call Astaroth”.

Just trying to figure this out :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Gotta love Astaroth he’s definitely himself and like no other.

Yeah if you can get him to give you a sex dream man it’s pretty awesome. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

I guess we can agree that the spirits work in mysterious ways! @Kindraathe im just new at this but I think the Duke is reaching out to you. If you do contact him put in a good word for me!

6 Likes

well damn :joy: give it some time. it’ll probably hit you in the shower.

5 Likes

Another user has mentioned Astaroth being prone to making references to outer-space shenanigans:

I’ve been meaning to ask about things along those lines to spirits as time goes on, as I’m very interested in the whole “beings taking on culturally acceptable appearances to contact us” or “beings taking on certain appearances to warp the population’s idea of them in specific ways” concepts.
I wonder what’s up with that message though!

Though you could guess Astaroth would be implying something along the lines of space not being a suitable measurement of presence? Over-spaced implying that it’s greater than space? That it goes beyond the concept of space?

4 Likes

Yeah, the whole burning thing. I found that was the worst part of being possessed. I actually believed I was literally burning.

I recall the five headed hydra too. Basically because Astaroth is about connection, there is this idea that you are the five people you are most connected to.

Yeah, sometimes I get that feeling when evoking that I am getting members of a certain “alliance” and that the demon names are not individuals, but that I am getting a member from some group of beings. Also, there were lots of dreams about space while Astaroth possessed me, and some of them were pretty disturbing.

Um, that was the actually worst part “Cultural appropriation is culturally appropriate.” but you know who was NOT culturally appropriate – Astaroth.

7 Likes

Do you know what prince seere likes besides blood as an offering?

3 Likes

No I don’t, what does he like?

1 Like

Haha the magickian’s preferred method of communication!!

Maybe she’s just making contact. I’ll evoke her after my baneful working that’s coming up.

I got the call, now I’ll answer.

I’m wondering why you mentioned “possessed”. It was in a dream.

Also it wasn’t me who was burning. It was something else. I wasn’t afraid, perplexed or anything. It was all awe inspiring.

Haha ohh man!!

3 Likes

King Paimon got me what I needed in 48 hours!!

So as discussed earlier, February is coming to an end. I’m about to start with my major 7 Spirit Baneful working for 12 Targets.

King Belial will be team leader. Sent out a feeler to him and he agreed to lead but he wants a few things from me, which I agreed. One of them is a Permanent figurine of him on my Altar. Alright, I’ll do it.

Now I’ve been looking at action figures, wooden statues and what not. I was getting super annoyed because I was unable to find what I wanted.

So while I evoked Belial, I told him I’m having a hard time finding what i need. I don’t want to just pick any figurine for the heck of it.

I was shown a vision of a clay figurine. Then he said, he’s like if I paint it myself.

Cool. This sounds like fun.

So I start looking on Amazon for clay figurines. Nada. Fuck it. I’ll make my own.

I’m good with my hands. I’ll make my own.

This is what I want to make.

A few days later I do my second Invocation of King Paimon.

Me: “I’m sculpting a figurine for King Belial, as my Patron, I’d like you to have one too. Would you like one?”
KP: “Absolutely!!”
Me: “Ok sure, but I do not have the tools, resources, skill or knowledge to get this done”
KP: “I will take care of the tools, resources and the knowledge. All you have to do is apply it”
Me: “When? I want to start”
KP: “Soon, wait and watch (smiling)”

I know that that means!
This is my inspiration for King Paimon. I will make major changes and make the Figurine look like what I see him as. Very different, but I like this pic.

I am about to look up YouTube for a tutorial and then I get this in my suggestions. Whoa!! A tutorial to sculpt something with horns.

Then in suggestions, “How to sculpt a Daemon”. This is good.

I know it’s probably the algorithm, but it’s all lining up.

About a day later, I’m walking by my dad’s room and I see him bent over looking at something on his bed.

Me: “What’s that? What you lookin’ at bruh?” (No I don’t actually call him bruh)
Dad: “It’s your dissection kit from Biology from school”
Me: “What? How’d you get it? It’s from 1998”
Dad: “Shrugs”

I vaguely remember the tools in there, so I head over to look. These are the tools in there.

And these are clay sculpting tools required from a YouTube channel.

Then, my brother asks me what’s up and I tell him I need sculpting tools. He hands me a pair of wire cutters, which I’ll need for making a wire Armature (skeletal structure).

He also hands me a rotary grinder with all the bells and whistles.

The stuff I don’t have is barely going to cost me a few bucks.

King Paimon being a Bawse!!

Thank you King Paimon for getting me the Resources.

Thank you King Belial for the guidance and direction.

Looking forward to Sculpt Figurines for my Two favourite Goetic Kings.

Hail King Paimon
Hail King Belial

15 Likes

Dude that’s bad as hell. Get it get it man!!

3 Likes

Omg that’s fucking awesome!!! And that pic of King Paimon is one of my favoritessss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’m so excited for you! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m not an expert but worked with clay in my time.
Although mine was regular clay, I guess you are using polymer clay.
Have you thought about how to bake it? There are clays that need a kiln, and there are types that you can bake in the kitchen.
For the wire skeleton, make it a bit stronger than you think you need. Especially the joints.
Don’t try to shape a chunk in one time. Go with layers. The clay tends to crack.
For the love of everything be very very careful not to leave any air pockets anywhere. Check again.
If you won’t go with a life size statue, your hand will be mostly enough. I don’t think you have the expertise to use the tools. Not that it is hard to get used to them, but you don’t need to overcomplicate things.
If you will go with a life size one, or something bigger than a big shoebox, use marble :grin:
Good luck. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes I’m using two part polymer for the inside to coat the armature and then one part air dry for the top and final shaping. Things like wings, crown, cloaks will be with two part.

Ok noted, I’ll use 14 guage aluminium wire, that’s the plan.

Haha ohh hell no. It’s going to be no more than 6-7 inches. Something I can have on my altar.

I don’t think I have the time to dedicate to learn something more complex than that.

4 Likes

You will have fun…

3 Likes

I have no idea :sob::sob: THATS what I’m asking you

2 Likes

@Jetsetrose you could try cedar incense because of the correspondences. I’ve used it before with him and it worked fine.

3 Likes

Ohh haha!! I thought you knew and it was a rhetorical question.

When in doubt, offer alcohol, cigarette, something sweet, colour correct candle and like @Mike_Bee said correspondence correct incense. Can’t go wrong with that.

Then when you make contact, ask them.

4 Likes

I’ll be sharing my progress here. Maybe you can guide me with your experience.

4 Likes