The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

I guess they got bored and desired for something more kinkier or wanted a partner that matches their preference like how this polar bear wakes up to napping and checks out the females.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Wow! Thank you for this bit of history! This was unknown to me until you posted it.

The race for ā€œGodsā€ love oh myā€¦ such hypocrites killing in the name of a ā€œGodā€ that says to its fellowship to NOT KILL!! Jeez lol

1 Like

We hail the cross
and we kill by the Bible :musical_note:

1 Like

I mean, their bible ā€œGodā€ does say ā€œWorship me or Iā€™ll make you sufferā€

3 Likes

Never had a problem with any religion I always appreciated those individuals who are open minded to all types of thought but loved their ā€œGodā€.

Itā€™s the radicals, the ones that think everyone has to be converted and saved. The ones that let themselves be ignorant, thatā€™s what makes me upset.

The first thought I had when I saw that sword picture you posted was ā€œthatā€™s cool but itā€™s so unnecessary to kill for a religionā€ it should be a way to enlighten and uplift, not scare and control. Ok Iā€™m done preaching, thank you for letting me do that lol

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it the test to suffer and to find the peace withinā€¦ very Buddhist of themā€¦ lol but really, I tried the whole going to church and praising God.

Was so fascinated watching them and participating but it never felt true within me. Meat a few awesome priests and pastors that would say to love, even if you donā€™t believe, simply keep faith in something.

Now those are just decent minded people in my opinion who understand faith is a journey and happen to be committed to their God; respect! So the ones who interpret the Bible as brimstone and fire tend to add more unnecessary suffering.

2 Likes

Getting back on topic, the first thing I thought when I saw that sword was that those guys who used them must have been men without family, without girlfriend, without sons that they cared for, because it takes more than courage to jump into a pikemen line to slash them like crazy, with all the crossbows and old guns aiming at them and I donā€™t think that earning more money was enough excuse to do that on a regular basis, considering that most Landsquenets couldnā€™t afford proper armor and a lot of them were pikemen because pikes were the most affordable weapon (they had to buy their own equipment)

1 Like

Youā€™re looking into the joke too deeply. XD

Damnā€¦ canā€™t imagine but yeah, how could anyone decide to sacrifice themselves if not for a cause and no one to lose.

Please forgive my use of the word cool I meant cool as in wow this is a piece of history I had no idea existed therefore equals cool in my mind I meant no disrespect.

This makes me sadā€¦

1 Like

It did take a lot of hard work but the gods meet you half way to make it easier.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, they have been a huge inspiration for me, they were great mercenaries, they even used to keep fighting even after the regular army they served withdrawed

This is a song of them, I love to listen to it in the morning

1 Like

Rest assured, hard work truly pays off but when you are working with the gods, its like you gained a cheat code to sort of get the results but in a more quicker pace.

3 Likes

Oh itā€™s much worse than that and Iā€™ll gladly use their own book as an example of their evilsā€¦
Exodus 32:27
Then he said to them, ā€œThis is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ā€˜Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.ā€™ā€

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing a bit of your own personal inspiration @MagusOfGamaliel

1 Like

Bruh, this egregore of a fu-(beep) even asked some ā€œAbrahamā€ dude to sacrifice his own damn son?

2 Likes

Lol oh, it gets better yet! Their ā€œgood godā€ demands human sacrifice.
Exodus 22:29
Do not hold back offerings from your granaries or your vats. "You must give me the firstborn of your sons.

Numbers 3: 13
all the firstborn are mine. When I struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, I set apart for myself every firstborn in Israel, whether human or animal. They are to be mine. I am the LORD."

Leviticus 27:28-29

Nevertheless, anything which a man sets apart to the LORD out of all that he has, of man or animal or of the fields of his own property, shall not be sold or redeemed. Anything devoted to destruction is most holy to the LORD.

No one who may have been set apart among men shall be ransomed; he shall surely be put to death.
Exodus 22:29-30

You must give me the firstborn of your sons. Do the same with your cattle and your sheep. Let them stay with their mothers for seven days, but give them to me on the eighth day.
Joshua 6:21

They devoted the city to the LORD and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it - men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.
Numbers 31:25-30, 40-41 (NKJV)

Now the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: ā€œCount up the plunder that was taken - of man and beast - you and Eleazar the priest and the chief fathers of the congregation; and divide the plunder into two parts, between those who took part in the war, who went out to battle, and all the congregation. And levy a tribute for the LORD on the men of war who went out to battle: one of every five hundred of the persons, the cattle, the donkeys, and the sheep; take it from their half, and give it to Eleazar the priest as a heave offering to the LORD. And from the children of Israelā€™s half you shall take one of every fifty, drawn from the persons, the cattle, the donkeys, and the sheep, from all the livestock, and give them to the Levites who keep charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.ā€

The persons were sixteen thousand, of which the LORDā€™s tribute was thirty-two persons. So Moses gave the tribute which was the LORDā€™s heave offering to Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.

1 Like

Moses be retarded. Also What the fuck?

3 Likes

And your into cute witch kittens. hehe. :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™d just a crack a cold one with the cattle and chill, why the fuck sarifice a means/resource of earning good money beneficial for oneself?

2 Likes

Oh yeah! You ever wonder why when you go to church they read what they pick out from the Bible and never tell you this shit in Sunday school Bwah Ha Ha Ha Ha!
And if you really read it all the gold silver food offerings etc are all granted to Aaron and his priests as gifts to eat or have Ha haha!

4 Likes