The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

I am interested in it, but I think something about it gives me anxiety :thinking:. I really dont know. I dont want to put all the blame on myself this program moves really fast, and they expect us to teach ourselves a ton too.

1 Like

So I get a text in the middle of this post and is my friend asking me if I want to go sky diving 225$ a jump im like idk maybe lol

1 Like

I dont think ill ever sky dive

1 Like

yeah never thought of it either but something about the adrenaline rush that gets me
Here i am contemplating what Iā€™m going to have for dinner and bam u want to sky dive wtf can I eat first just in case I die during the jump at least I want to have a full stomach ill bet the instructor would love thatā€¦lolā€¦Chinese food everywhere lmao

2 Likes

This one might lock tonightā€¦

3 Likes

Hey just a thought that came to my head,can you imagine the sea of people that die and found out that the other side is not what they thought it would be I can hear the screams of regret saying "if I only knew I would have live life differently,I wouldā€™ve taken more risk,Iā€™ve should ofā€¦Iā€™ve could ofā€¦etc"man that shit is sad I got to enjoy and grab/get was due to me plus what I want deserve and needā€¦just a thoughtā€¦donā€™t know why that thought came to my head but is a reminder of how i/we take shit for granted you know how many opportunities Iā€™ve fuck up not including the ones I missed for whatever reasons when I cross over I want to be satisfied with the way I had live.and the choices Iā€™ve made

1 Like

so if it locks tonight whereā€™s the link to the new threadā€¦

Might have taken deadlifts a bit too far today. Did sets of 5 up to 405lbs, then dropped it back to 315 for a set of 10. That set of 10 must have spiked my heart rate like crazy because I almost threw up. Had to cut my normal leg day in half.

1 Like

@Void_Angel dam you push it today stay hydrated.

1 Like

Yea I did a similar thing I normal do with bench press. Typically I get up 285 for 1 or 2 sets of three, then drop it back down to 225 for a set of 10 for that extra time under tension. Butā€¦deadlifts are a bit more HIIT then bench ha.

1 Like

@nevbms concerning your question asking if anything had happened over the weekend,
Yes It did, Iā€™ve been struggling with my astral sense and lately as Iā€™ve been falling asleep Iā€™ve been hearing whispers, it freaked me out but I welcomed it because I knew it meant my exercises were working. Last night I heard clearly in my right ear after I opened up my mind and ears while I was sitting outside,
ā€œSTOLASā€
I didnā€™t realize it was a name at first and that it was just some important piece of information. I immediately searched it and I found out that Stolas is one of the 7 demonic princes listed in the Ars Goetia. Iā€™ve already done some research on him and he has confirmed his identity with symbols and how well signs are lining up in my everyday life and as I study him more. I canā€™t find anything along the lines of a personal account of his evocation though. Like how does his energy feel, whatā€™s his personality like, and pretty much any other information that is garnered by a successful evocation.
You can read more here
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-demon-prince-stolas-looking-for-more-in-depth-information/151749?u=_sovereign

1 Like

Itā€™s in the TL3 area. I will be off and on since the kiddo passed out in the hotel room. I donā€™t think we will be back out.

1 Like

TL3 area?

1 Like

Itā€™s the trust level you are at when you get the regular status. Itā€™s called the lounge.

2 Likes

I wanna have regular permissions :smiley_cat: ive certainly been active enough lol.

2 Likes

My trust level says member I donā€™t think ill be able to access the lounge.idk

1 Like

Thereā€™s a bunch of benchmarks. Thereā€™s a way to see what is required by clicking the badge. I think you have to make x about of topics too. But I havenā€™t looked at the metrics for a while.

2 Likes

No you canā€™t youā€™re not at regular yet. The new post will be out soon. Like I said I should be around if not any regular or Lady Eva can move it for me.

1 Like

good to hear ill keep an eye out thanks.

1 Like

Hereā€™s all the levels explained

1 Like