The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

procrastination is a very stagnant state i hate when I procrastinate it drains me mentally I rather use that energy for something else

1 Like

Im thinking rn, maybe im lacking in another area of my life, which is causing me to spend time trying to compensate for that and not doing what intellectually I think is best :thinking:

Like an all black doberman

2 Likes

hmmm…somebody is trying to make contact

1 Like

lucifer?

1 Like

Ive seen a black dog in trance but mine was always super shaggy. Like a big terrier or a really curly haired newfoundland.

2 Likes

Mabye… Anything specific?

There was lots of family drama this weekend…
Main reason I live in Florida lol opened alone of scars and scabs

2 Likes

Oooooo I think your right

1 Like

someone had high vibration about you this weekend im sensing mostly negative…hmm

Hmmm I think I’m missunderstanding lol could you rephrase? This has literally got my ear and caught my attention

2 Likes

idk just my take but I think someone was trying to get in your head trying to unlock your thoughts but the dog kind of protected your mind when you was most vulnerable…asleep

1 Like

I wonder. Animals have all sorts of connections, guides guardians deities and even representations of people

1 Like

since the beginning of time dogs have been man best friend they have a deep bond where it gets so strong that the dogs will risk death to protect you…etc

2 Likes

Well I’ve came across this particular trance song and it’s been such in my head. Then I realized the artists tattoo is I think a Lucifer sigil

1 Like

@Undying.Embers have you ever work with lucifer?kind seems he’s reaching out to you…

1 Like

Well I have some childhood memories of him but they’re vague and not enough to be specific. As for now I know I’ve defended him alot on this forum and attributed some of my ascension to his current or energy…

But no not really worked with him yet. Although I am it hing for the opportunity. I really hope this is it!!!

1 Like

I think he’s ready to meet you might have something in tell you…idk…but the vibes are strong he’s making the first move…hmm…pretty fucking cool if you ask me ill definitely try to reach him if I was you dam got me wondering what he’s going to say…:thinking:

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite r u ok got low levels of energy from you hope everything is ok if you need an ear or something im here or you can pm…

School is just rough. I never did well in HS and Im struggling a bit keeping up with my classes. Frustrating because I thought I grew out of this behavior but I think its deeper than I realized.

1 Like

Yup I totally understand I’ve been there done that you lose interest at least myself unless is something you have a passion for…

1 Like