The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

If I have multiple personalities and one of my personalities is dating one of my other personalities, technically am I still single?

8 Likes

36 - Male - Old school straight (sadly, I always wanted to be bisexual, since it sounds like a lot of fun) - BDSM addict - And since probably no sexually submissive hot ginger in her 20s in this forum lives in Argentina, I donā€™t know why I am posting, except maybe because I like Purpleā€™s threads.

Mandatory: Narcissist, cocky jerk, since as everyone knows, every Argentinian is all of this things. Stereotypes, you know, those things carry power or something like that.

3 Likes

Bingo!

Youā€™re such a snob.

1 Like

Oh, now sheā€™s shy.

1 Like

Since you mention it, as a matter of fact, I am quite shy in person. Which is probably 80% of why Iā€™m usually single.

2 Likes

Where you from ?!

1 Like

That must be a tough one to 12-step:

ā€œI came to realise I was powerless in the face of my BDSM addictionā€¦ powerless and helpless, like being handcuffed to the addictionā€¦ oh dammit.ā€ :sweat_drops:

:smiley:

12 Likes

Shy bitches got the best pussy.

I donā€™t know about THAT, but we do make devoted partners!

2 Likes

Depends on the year.

More like an addiction that takes your partner with you and they are tied and handcuffed and suffering in your place and addicted with you while saying ā€œI have been a good girl, master, please [CENSURED] me moreā€. Sooooo sad, my dearest Lady Eva, so sad :sob:

What do you think step 1 would be like? :thinking:

2 Likes

Welp. This went from simple date profile thread to flirting and sexual jokesā€¦and Iā€™m alright with this. :stuck_out_tongue: Itā€™s funny to watch people squirm trying to get attention from others.

3 Likes

I wish there was any point in me posting here, but I feel like Iā€™m too far away geographically to matter. :smiley:

BUT if by any chance thereā€™s a Bulgarian girl, looking for a meet up:

ā€œHow you doinā€™?ā€

3 Likes

So itā€™s working? Excellent.

1 Like

I am a 23 male
Single

Interested in females only

3 Likes

Itā€™s certainly better than a bunch of people spamming basic info panels. XD

2 Likes

This year for example :face_with_monocle: