The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

26 year old male, straight, single, Saxony.

1 Like

@anon69472442 So I was gonna share “a guy who was flexing his abs” gif but apparently, something decided to go awry and the link decided to be un-use-able. I am tryna see where the problem is.

2 Likes

sed

Well, for now, here is a pic (not mine :p, jk, its totally mine, not mine :stuck_out_tongue: )

8 Likes

yea, say that while you start to doubt your sexuality. x)

3 Likes

8 Likes

Getting the aesthetic body is no easy feat. But with constant exhaustion and going even beyond the limit that you have set upon it which includes good diet, the body ratio should be achievable

My personal preference would be Calisthenics, heckin good and stresses the body to a whole new height.

4 Likes

There are a lot of “paths”, which one would you be interested to go for?

1 Like

Who turned you off?

2 Likes

Oh dear… I just got checked out, holy shit… insert gasping noises

Jokes aside, indeed sharing one’s personal experience can be very enlightening and helpful as mistakes can be pointed out, insight can be added and growth can be achieved but that’s all on you. The path you take, the hauntingly exciting steps you make, decisions upon decisions.

2 Likes

The irony. People who pay to play must be nutty as fuck.

2 Likes

someone to compare notes with on an intimate level.

How intimate are we talking about here? :wink:

2 Likes

They asked you to boil and eat them didn’t they? It’s a big thing amongst the Japanese.

2 Likes

That depends on the work at hand… :wink::wink: @Blizzard

2 Likes

work at hand

Feisty, I wonder how good that must be and feel. x)

3 Likes

Please, be a blessing and share your goodies. Eva is really cool and is not very anal about these things at all. She might even chime in with her own twisted dungeon stories.

Just don’t talk about–well nvm because it doesn’t really apply here.

4 Likes

Okay going to pop my mod hat on a mo and suggest some good common sense requirements for those reading this:

• Please do not take part if you find sexual approaches, sexual chat, or contacts from people you did not invite, or who you are not attracted to, to be upsetting.

That, most of all, should prevent any problems.

Because while it’s VERY smart, the forum can’t read your mind, scan the person who’s interested, and guarantee you only get contacts from your personal preferred kind of hottie. Sorry. :wink:

People cannot know if you might be into some flirty fun without contacting you. You can at any point leave a PM (this may not be possible on every single mobile browser, but is on other devices) by going to the Add/remove button in the box right beneath the very first message.

Anyone who gets a PM they’re not interested in, please courteously inform that person you don’t think there is any spark, remembering they have made themselves vulnerable to some extent by reaching out, and that their doing so is a compliment to you.

(And obviously while that’s never nice to read, if someone says it to you, it just means your happiness lies elsewhere, so please courteously acknowledge, briefly, and then move on.)

However if any need arises, PMs can be flagged just like posts, and I will handle any problems with maximum discretion and consideration for all involved. :white_flower:

I expect people to act like adults and be responsible for their own actions, avoid drama or accusations, and hopefully have fun.

If anyone chooses to meet offline, follow all usual stringent precautions for meeting strangers off the internet no matter how well you may feel you “know” that person from here.

Do research outside this forum for security tips and if you have doubts about handling rejection, or anything, again please research that appropriately, and step away from the forum if emotions require.

Thank you Ladies, Gents, and whatever other titles you may bear. :+1:

20 Likes

Mmhmm! Thank you very much for this post @Lady_Eva!!

Question: is it ok to share some experiences that will be a bit sexual?

3 Likes

Should be, remember though it will be crawled by search engines and often is returned in search results (if the right phrase is used) and cached within an hour or so. Afaik we have no way to get those results taken down.

And for anyone posting selfies, if you don’t know what metadata is, look it up, there are free metadata strippers for jpg, png, etc.

These are guidelines:

3 Likes

I just looked up “uncouth”. Welp, gotta mind those manners. Don’t wanna offend anyone in these here parts, no sireee.

3 Likes

I can actually look this stuff up? I don’t know if I should be happy or concerned that the internet can do anything.

3 Likes