The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Eh, fuck it. Why not?

Twenty-two, female, gothic or punk-rave most days though I can slip into grunge territory with enough Nirvana in my bloodstream. I love rock and metal of different genres (particularly alternative rock and symphonic metal) but I also have a taste for EDM genres, music as old as the 1930’s or so, and even a bit of old rap. Modern rap is very rare for me as most rap I listen to is technically labeled as “Alternative” which is basically just rock…but rap. Think NF and you’ve got my modern rap flavor down.

Hobbies? Eh, let’s see…

Anything philosophy based (moral debates, political opinions, existentialism, and so on) or having to do with nerdy pass-times (comics, anime, manga, video games, you name it).

I also frequent hookah lounges, and tend to enjoy enthusiastic walks in the woods… (Whoever gets that reference has a high chance of understanding my morbid sense of humor).

I’m a submissive by nature, but a very dominant one. I have high standards for people mentally as I myself am quite aware of myself and others, but otherwise I tend to not expect much out of people. In fact outside of intelligence I prefer that relationships remain as open as possible, since I don’t believe in a healthy relationship preventing people from doing what they want. It’s kind of the opposite of enjoying life.

I prefer women, namely alternative ones either in style or attitude. Being goth is more than just expensive European clothing, lol. That said, I’m not against males either — but I tend to prefer the androgynous or feminine ones, as I simply find those kinds of guys to be more my taste. Plus, they tend to take care of themselves more often, and put more effort into looking good — which I adore complimenting them on (men don’t get enough recognition for that!).

As far as my work life goes, I’m a student at the moment. I’m working towards a Sonography career. If I can get my Asthma under control, I plan on serving two years in the army as a Combat Medic, but that’s years from now. I find great excitement and pride in being apart of something bigger than myself. Though I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s because I’m a good person - I just want to live a life worth waking up to. Even if I come out with some nasty scars.

Speaking of scars, I have those. Both physical and metaphorical. So, there are some things I can do without batting an eye and other things that I can become quite childlike over. I may even cling to your sleeve in cases of fear or panic. Some think it’s cute. Others think it’s annoying. Just a fair warning to any who plan on actively meeting up with me in the future. Should anything ever escalate to that point.

I don’t date people who weigh more than their height can manage (aka obesity) so if you can’t walk, I’m sorry, but I can’t deal with that level of effort. I don’t mind thick females, but the same complaint can be said for overly muscular folks (of either gender) as there’s a reason I prefer feminine frames. If every breath makes your muscles bulge out of your neck, I won’t be able to eat around you, and I will surely starve. So, good luck being a weight lifting champion. I have absolutely no problem cheering you on as a friend. :stuck_out_tongue:

My home life is shaky.
Always has been.

I grew up in the system and have struggled to make my way ever since. I don’t value family, and honestly, I value few people. There will be things that will be difficult for me to understand, and there will be times where I need things that would be normal for the average person (example: someone doing something for their parent even though they hate them and there are other ways for their parenr to get the task done without inconveniencing their kid, but their kid does it anyway because of some unspoken obligation…you’d be surprised how many people deal with this oddity).

If I don’t understand something, I will ask. I will continue to ask. I will likely piss you off if you try to use emotion to make me understand. For I cannot relate to it, as I don’t have family. Usually I just call it “those family things” and leave it at that. You can either be understanding of my lack of experience with the subject or be angry at me. I’m pretty laid back either way.

I’m also extremely honest.

To a point where I will neither lie to you, or lie for you, unless I would be willing to die for you…which I’ve only felt towards one person ever, and I’ve had relationships that lasted over five years. So, if you’re looking for a partner in crime? Expect me to bitch at you for manipulating people, but also know that if I do something…you’ll never have to question whether I did it. Because I’ll flat out tell you. So, pros and cons…

Lastly, I’m a relationship anarchist. Loyalty has a skewed meaning to me. I have relationships, of various kinds (romantic, sensual, sexual, and once even financial), some more frequent than others. I don’t consider any relationship necessarily better or worse than another, but I do consider whomever manages to get close to me to be special to me.

If you’re looking for monogamy, I’m certainly not the girl you seek, but if you’re wanting a best friend one minute and a girlfriend the next who can jam out and talk shit, play competitive games with you, and later talk about the world, our place in it, and fill you with warm fuzzy BS…eh. Why not, right?

Gotta warn you though…

I’m a difficult mongrel to fall in love with.
I’m an even more difficult creature to let go of.

Have fun ~

EDIT: Also here have this. For fun.

TLDR;
• 22 years (female)
• “90% lesbian”, into goth / androgynous guys sometimes
• Gothic, Punk-rave, Occasionally Grunge
• Music lover (alternative rock, Symphonic metal, 1930’s - 1960’s music, Old Rap, Rarely Modern Rap, Industrial Music and other EDM Genres)
• Brutally Honest (I would tell you basically anything you asked if we were close enough to be in a relationship)
• Nerd (from video games to comics and more)
• Orphan (I don’t get family, I’ve got scars)
• Will probably bite you, and if you’re meant for me you’ll probably like it
• Secret weakness for vampires
• Read the above if you wanna know more or just send a message — if you send a message and your question is answered in the above, I’ll ignore you since it feels like a waste of time to answer if if you’ve shown that you’ve already “read” this but didn’t care enough to actually read it

12 Likes

Hmm should I add more? Yes.

I’m a little like a rose, thorny and sharp exterior, loving, caring, delicate interior. My heart is like a vault, once you’re in, you’re in. But once you’re out, it’s hard getting back in.

I’ve manifested so much abundance and all that’s missing is that king to take his throne.

I love rock, alt rock, edm, Im hella picky about rap, hate country. I also like metal.

I watch Netflix, youtube and anime in my pass time. I also play PS4.

Want to know something else? Just ask.

3 Likes

I am single and must stay so because I have habits that freak out women. For example, I like to sit still in a comfortable chair and gaze at the wall, but when a woman sees this they go ape shit crazy: “Are you alright? Do you want me to call an ambulance or the doctor? Can I get you anything? Would you like a drink? Was it something I said? Are you OK?” By this time I’m not OK, I’m all fucked up and so are they. But what can I do? I love sitting in a comfortable chair and silently staring at the wall?

Also my virulent nicotine and caffeine habits freak out women. “So haven’t you met anyone else who takes caffeine tablets with their coffees? And what’s wrong with a mouth that tastes like an industrial waste incinerator, babe? I can’t function without nicotine!” Plus I wear cravats and ascots, take nasal snuff and read poetry (checkout Phillip Larkin, especially This Be The Verse ) which means I must be homosexual or have tendencies.

The only reason I’m still me is because everyone else is already taken! I love ripe female bodily juices, urine, menses and tonguing the chocolate starfish but almost all women find all of these techniques offensively disgusting. I’m just not prepared to compromise, so I stay single.

Al.

13 Likes

The "Get my ex back :sob: " and “Curse that bastard I thought I was in love with” threads from this are going to be fucking EPIC… :heart_eyes_cat:

Hang onto your hats, and buy stocks in popcorn-scale epic. :popcorn:

47 Likes

Oh my… And i oop?

4 Likes

Especially if I end up as one of them :wink: we ain’t seen the full wrath of Dragon_Shit… I mean Dragon_Crow!

3 Likes

Why do I feel like the ones who are poly are gonna be under fire the most? XD

3 Likes

I’m screaming :skull::joy::sob:

1 Like

Just wait til you see the flags, you gonna look and be just like your profile picture

Divine momma tryna enjoy herself but instead gotta whoop these bad ass kids

6 Likes

OMG I can’t believe they’re with someone else already!

stares at the post where I explicitly say I’m not monogamous

Well I didn’t think you were serious! Now I’m gonna curse you and also cast a love spell on you to MAKE you monogamous mwahahaha!

mirrors everything sent and continues to slowly lick her ice cream

You’re literally heartless!

:smiley:

4 Likes

What about the pimps here

1 Like

I feel like it would end the same. XD

2 Likes

That’s the day I go to the hospital for laughing too hard and some bitches on here get back handed lol

1 Like

Now you’re definitely gonna be under fire. XD

3 Likes

They be acting like I’m not already prepared :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, how could you forget about this other thread of mine I named in your honor?

3 Likes

I like to sit in my car staring up at the sky. I will never give up on my love for Dr. Pepper. I smoke Indian cigarettes.

7 Likes

I can’t tell if this is an insult or just an inside joke…I’m gonna go with inside joke.

3 Likes

Here, look at this.

3 Likes

Ah ~ I see XD