Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Hairy Gatekeeper Pussy

The Whore whom rides the mighty Beast and the High King’s road to POWER.

11 Likes

ok so let me get this straight. Doing the gatekeeper ritual can be potentially dangerous?

I didn’t want to write this. My lovely spirits have other plans.

My apologies to Mr. Kendall. He is doing fine work. And to the to forum.

I must look like some an attention whore.

The up coming ritual needs a Whore they say.

They wouldn’t leave me alone until I talked about this on the forum.

E.A. was going to kill himself he said in a video while crying. The High King’s road is not for the weak.

On every other timeline Balg as failed.

The Beast must have Its rider.

The Gates can only be opened by the Key.

To ground these energies is not easy.

7 Likes

In what way do they need a Whore? Can you deduce their meaning?

It seems vaguely like the Whore is a conduit such as in Seidr by what you have said thus far.

6 Likes

@Cernunnos, you may want to read.

E A is going to kill himself?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

yea i read somewhere else that he also got threatened with a gun, i think hes having some issues maybe, but maybe im wrong

1 Like

It’s crunch time. The tension is mounting and it’s all to cause a spiritual breakthrough among the select few who are capable of enduring the pressure and becoming stronger for it. This is all to strengthen the ones that have not a single ounce of quit in them and will keep going even after the acausal concept of existence itself ceases to be. We’re taking a ride on the godmaker, baby, woo.

3 Likes

That’s fuck man…let’s see what he will say …I’m sure he will make a video for it

1 Like

He as only been walking this Path for a year and half. This is his reaction to it.

7 Likes

Do you mean a whore in the literal sense?

1 Like

I’ll volunteer LOL LOL LOL

5 Likes

Very well said

interesting thread.

In amongst all the heaviness, a quick laugh at the matrix struggling, as ever, with demon names - in this case, “Lucifuge’s”:

26 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

Back on topic though, in what manner was this “whore” needed in ritual?

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-05-30-08-43-33-1 Screenshot_2019-05-28-20-21-36-1 Screenshot_2019-03-30-15-33-46-1 Screenshot_2019-01-30-20-46-23-1

6 Likes
6 Likes