The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

And now certain crystals can be made in labs :thinking: i see the connection.

if you like i can give you my energy on this

Well I’ve never tested what I was made to do lol but for some reason I wanted to talk on here tonight I was emotionally fuck up all I wanted was to distract myself with conversations but when I read your post I felt an urge to tell idk why but it kind of made sense to me and btw my fuck up emotions went away…hmmmm come to think of it…

1 Like

Im sorry I dont follow.

I feel that they made us for this purpose they were dying i mean the ancient ones they needed a source of energy thats why it says that man was made in his image whether cannanites or the sumerians,babylonians,etc is not the flesh is was inside of us thats priceless to them thats why they interfere with our lives and keep the world from been destroy.
We will be everlasting but in another form we are part of them was inside is from them thats why we connect when we exercise our inner beings with opening up our inner self especially through our subconscious

1 Like

I’m sorry what i meant I can give you my opinion on that part of the dream what I felt when I read it

1 Like

Did you read this post I made? Seems very relevant to what youre talking about, almost startlingly so.

1 Like

no not yet I been meaning to

No not yet been meaning to @Undying.Embers and I had a discussion on sleep paralysis it started right here on this thread and then we pm each others I told him about some of my experiences with that and he told me he had a journal on it I had the link but haven’t read it yet oh but I will believe me…

2 Likes

No worries no worries, it feels a bit weird even sharing this stuff with people :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. I just thought it was relevant.

1 Like

well I’m one that believes ill copy and paste one of my experiences real quick from the one I share with @Undying.Embers forgive me for my punctuation I was typing fast lol ill pm you one now

1 Like

No worries… I want a phone with a physical keyboard

1 Like

oh before I send you that check this out I was telling @Undying.Embers about this he’s a smart individual btw…

all matter and psychological processes — thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and attitudes — are composed of energy . When applied to the human body, every atom, molecule, cell, tissue and body system is composed of energy that when superimposed on each other create what is known as the human energy field.

Now this energy can interact with other energies from dimension to dimension and add time to it so we can actually redefine our realities base on the energy interactions so we have the power of making shit happen but the lack of knowledge on this matter gets us stuck and accept the now handed to us theory because we don’t align the energies that can rip a hole in the space continuum that’s why the energy in our brain which have waves of pure energy attract and opens up “especially when we sleep” other dimensions makes me wonder as what can I really do if i set my mind to it can I change the past present future can I change my vision and see what is behind the curtain with such *powers what is the humanity limits on creating their own universe…you can become a living god…

2 Likes

142 posts remaining…

1 Like

When it is two away tag Eva and ask her to lock it and don’t leave the last comment please. I will love the new one when it is time :two_hearts: I have a lot I need to do over the next few days :broken_heart:

1 Like

Why dont make the last comment?

Hello fellow web developer

1 Like

What’s up freaks :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Whats everyone doing today?

Making funeral arrangements, and helping my “adoptive” family.

My grandma is look good and they started her therapy and such.

1 Like

They system may start a new thread on its own and with the nature of this thread Eva wants a human making it. I get notifications for everything on here not just stuff towards me.

1 Like

Job ( m a web dev)

1 Like