The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

What about the pimps here

1 Like

I feel like it would end the same. XD

2 Likes

That’s the day I go to the hospital for laughing too hard and some bitches on here get back handed lol

1 Like

Now you’re definitely gonna be under fire. XD

3 Likes

They be acting like I’m not already prepared :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, how could you forget about this other thread of mine I named in your honor?

3 Likes

I like to sit in my car staring up at the sky. I will never give up on my love for Dr. Pepper. I smoke Indian cigarettes.

7 Likes

I can’t tell if this is an insult or just an inside joke…I’m gonna go with inside joke.

3 Likes

Here, look at this.

3 Likes

Ah ~ I see XD

If I have multiple personalities and one of my personalities is dating one of my other personalities, technically am I still single?

8 Likes

36 - Male - Old school straight (sadly, I always wanted to be bisexual, since it sounds like a lot of fun) - BDSM addict - And since probably no sexually submissive hot ginger in her 20s in this forum lives in Argentina, I don’t know why I am posting, except maybe because I like Purple’s threads.

Mandatory: Narcissist, cocky jerk, since as everyone knows, every Argentinian is all of this things. Stereotypes, you know, those things carry power or something like that.

3 Likes

Bingo!

You’re such a snob.

1 Like

Oh, now she’s shy.

1 Like

Since you mention it, as a matter of fact, I am quite shy in person. Which is probably 80% of why I’m usually single.

2 Likes

Where you from ?!

1 Like

That must be a tough one to 12-step:

“I came to realise I was powerless in the face of my BDSM addiction… powerless and helpless, like being handcuffed to the addiction… oh dammit.” :sweat_drops:

:smiley:

12 Likes

Shy bitches got the best pussy.

I don’t know about THAT, but we do make devoted partners!

2 Likes