The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Sorry if I’m being lazy but where’s the magick in it , I saw she was intuitively drawn to you, also i guess I gotta be more persistent in my tinder convos like you , I started giving up after they give me one word answers seeming like they have no interest :joy::joy:

1 Like

Single, midwest. Nebraska, im always reading, study magic. I work. And love learning more stuff, i knw its hard to find someone closer, i even try witchbox, 0 results,

Not even. It’s actually kinda the opposite, women are too ‘specific’ in what they want, to the point where they unintentionally alienate 60-80% of the male population. There have been studies done about what people look for in a SO, and men were a lot less picky even with less attractive women, yet even the less attractive women were still picky towards the top 20-30% of attractive men.

I’d post the relevant statistics, but I don’t have the links on hand.

There are also several studies on the effect Online Dating sites have had on the dating pool, that negatively affects people who aren’t the most attractive/well off in the dating scene.

7 Likes

Damn right she was intuitive drawn to me then I used psychic shit to tell her about herself like how she’s a Libra to impress her, and pick out things she likes like ghost adventures and shit. That’s how it’s done.

2 Likes

There are specific tricks for online shallow dating. Just look up. What to put in your bio and what kind of pictures to take for your target.

But as a guideline have good picture with other girls, and good photos of you in swmi interesting places. Dont look at the camera.

2 Likes

Definitely, I threw mine together in day and still get 3-4 matches , bout to take some high quality photos with in the next few weeks and we’ll see what happeneds

1 Like

My Dream Date

I want a Daddy’s Pet woman in her middle years who’s only ever sponged off of her family or worked for non-profit organisations and so has no idea of budgeting or how hard it is to earn a living. Some girl who’s spent her life at the Free, Fun Poker Table – drinking all the drinks her boyfriends bought her. A self-centred sweetheart who’s finally realised her biological clock is about to hit midnight. Twenty years spent reaping the benefits of being attractive and she never ever sensed when it was time to stop taking and start giving.

A babe full of funny stories about all the fading, generic tattoos in the expected, stereotypical places and with that air of entitlement that previously saw her gallivanting across men’s lives like a drunkard trampling a municipal flower bed. I’d really love a petty, opportunistic, short-sighted and self-serving hussy who is sexy and empowered by all that gay male designer clothing and false imagery fashion which druggy female celebrities told her to wear.

See, I don’t care if all of her eggs are old and mostly septic, I’ll pay money and take her to the fertility clinic so that when she finally does get pregnant it won’t be to a single baby but to triplets or quintuplets or the brand new middle-aged Octomum – Right at a time in her life when her body can’t handle the stress of little babies…and then kids. And I’ll slave my guts out working three jobs to insure that mummy’s little weapons for when daddy breaks the rules all only wear designer baby clothing, from the expensive boutiques…and that I pay for mummy’s whimsical therapies and blasé shopping sprees.

Because I know that if I get dragged before the Courts…

Al.

4 Likes

This was the funniest thing I read all 2019

Uuuuhh…Okay well…I’m 18, Male, I live in Charleston, South Carolina it’s a small little town-Lots of gas stations (also people are really weird down here for whatever reason they find it offensive when you don’t say hi to them while you’re walking down the street even though you

don’t know them) also I like food, I love cooking…umm and I love Japanese food and sushi, I love video games, anime, horror movies, pizza, and I also love hiking, metal, 80s and 90s pop and hip-hop, I also like music from the 60s and 40s, 70s, and I love summoning demons and I love black magic still new to this stuff and try to learn as much as I can.

2 Likes

Why won’t you let me taste your secrets?

1 Like

That’s called southern hospitality you uncultured swine.

3 Likes

I’m here listening to a playlist of Orthodox litanies in Church Slavonic, Motörhead and Belphegor songs about BDSM, eating spicy doritos and drinkin Pepsi, very spiritual, and then I read @Anziel_Merkaba and @Uncle-Al explaining in a clear way some aspects of why I left the world of relationships with human women. That makes me so happy, that in this new Western Christian new year, I wish for both of you lots of happiness and the blessing of Jesus, Lemmy and our beloved Sexdictator Lucifer

2 Likes

Amen. The Magus of Plagues have spoken.

1 Like

аминь :heart:

1 Like

Alright, tinder was a piece of cake so I don’t see why I couldn’t try here.

18, student. Hobbies are learning Spanish flamenco style guitar (not despacito) and boxing, along with cracking open a Modelo after a long day.

California people preferably, don’t care too much.

I’m a man so women only. Milfs are more than welcome.

You must introduce yourself before posting, plus I don’t know why nowadays there is an idea that men who like other men are not men, which comes from both sides of the spectrum

Welcome @c4nelo Please do a proper introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

At least this isn’t a failed group spellworking.

1 Like

It would be a disaster, how many people are actually good at casting love spells? I know more people in my environment that are good at baneful magick than people around the world that are good at love magick, even in this forum there are many people asking for love spells but very few stories of success in comparison, even with the entities that are often recommended. However, the reasons of why love spells fail have been discussed in other threads, and they are very logical if you consider that love spells are a form of psychological torture. Speaking about my environment, I’ve seen more success in love magick through being so dedicated to the demons that at some point they find you a romantic partner as part of the service, but that doesn’t ensure that the relationship will be long lasting

I’m tempted to do a love spell just so I can post a success lol

7 Likes