The HGA is Yahweh

My mind is fucking blown…

HGA talk starts around the 1 hour mark

3 Likes

1:03:00

1 Like

Very interesting…

I have used his books and have noticed some big changes. I like his style.

@Royel Echols is the real deal

1 Like

Absolutely agree.

I figured that being lock up he had more time to practice than most people…

2 Likes

Yup, and he’s had the opportunity to study with some very knowledgeable people. Pretty sure him and John Michael Greer are pals.

2 Likes

The entity functioning as my guardian is not The Demiurge, and in fact is a rival. What is strange is that I never get pegged as being demonically possessed, so I could be mistaken.

1 Like

Mind elaborating? The figure Yahweh is classically known as the demiurge.

2 Likes

I identify my matron as an Eris. They aren’t Yahweh or the Demiurge.

I see what your trying to say. The HGA is seperate from a matron/patron. You can merge with the HGA and still have a patron/matron diety.

2 Likes

The Jungian sphere doesn’t keep their terms straight. They frustrate me.

Lol you got that right

I watched this video, yet he really doesn’t describe YHWH, he basically is describing Abraxas.

1 Like

This is absolutely silly. The HGA is not Yahweh. In reading many people’s descriptions of their experience obtaining the Knowledge and Conversation, it does not match at all.

EA Koeting completed the Abramelin Operation, as described in his book Questing After Visions, and he also spoke with “God” while praying in a Christian order, yet when I asked him about the HGA in private consultation, he didn’t say they’re the same.

I heartily disagree with everything Echol’s says. There’s zero evidence for it.

11 Likes

So you have EA’s UPG on one hand, and you have both Damien Echols and Jason Louvs academic knowledge plus UPG on the other hand. They are going by both personal experience and what the Golden Dawn papers say.

Do you think EA might have connected with his higher self during his Abramelin operation?

I think thats what many people connect with. Nothing wrong with merging with your higher self. Echols and Louv are simply going by the Golden Dawn tradition, which aside from the Abramelin operation, is how we’ve come to know about the HGA in the first place.

As Echols states, the Abramelin Operation is its own system of magic.

3 Likes

I believe A Crowley was alluding to the HGA as your higher self…

It makes sense. If you don’t fully merge you will obviously see it as a separate entity…

According to Echols interpretation Crowley meant God. How you define God is what it comes fown to I suppose.

It doesnt matter what that tribal god Yahweh was classically known as. He’s not the ruler or creator of this world. That tribal god simply lucked out and rose through the ranks in the middle east lol

1 Like

Yes that seems to be the common consensus here on BALG.

This post explains my thoughts on the subject much more succinctly:

@Mulberry as someone who likes Echols and doesn’t like Yahweh, I’d love to get your take on this one