The Extremely Powerful Magical ThoughtForm "THE HOLYSPIRIT/The HOLYGHOST"

You’re right, it’s not about gender, rather universal principles.

The way it was explained to me, goes something like this (and sorry for using Hindu terminology, but it is the best we have for this purpose):

Brahman is the Unmanifest absolute, often called the Source in New Age circles. It is infinite potentiality, that has not yet come into being (though time itself is meaningless in this context, since it doesn’t exist in this context, neither does space). However, Brahman is alive and conscious, even if it isn’t a person, rather an impersonal consciousness that can only really be described by what it isn’t rather than what it is, because it literally “isn’t” from our limited perspective.

In order to make something out of nothing Brahman wills the universe into being, by splitting into two, which creates the dualistic universe. Opposites that complement each other (famously depicted in the Yin-Yang image) are born, the very first of which is Shakti and Shiva, God and Goddess, or in Christian terms the Father and the Holy Spirit (Ishtar or the Shekinah).

Whilst the Holy spirit is Feminine, it isn’t female as such, rather it is a universal principle, a force of nature that is present in everything. It is what creates. The Father may be the creator (and the destroyer), but the power by which he creates in the Holy Spirit. It is what sustains the universe and holds it together, through the power of Love.

Love isn’t an abstract concept here, but a force, that which enables things to exist and not fall back into entropy or annihilation, at least for a while. It keeps balance, harmony, beauty in nature and it is what connects everything and everyone to everyone and everything else.

The Holy Spirit is the purest manifestation of God’s Love and it dwells in the heart. It is by opening their hearts, that those that are manifest, Creatures in the original sense of the word, can reconnect with their original nature and realise that the Self is ultimately the Brahman and that it is the only thing that exists, everything else being an elaborate illusion (Maya).

I know this is a lot of syncretism in one post, but it is the best way to understand the Truth.

3 Likes

You don’t understand what I am saying.

I am only asking a question. I am not imposing any view on anyone.

WHICH OF THE NINE DEMONIC GATEKEEPERS OF E.A KOETTING’S INFERNAL WISDOM RESONATES THE MOST WITH THE HOLYSPIRIT TO YOU?
IS IT ABADDON, BELIAL, AZAZEL, BAAL, LUCIFER, LUCIFUGE, ASMODEUS, SATAN OR BEELZEBUB MY BOO…?? Lol. Just answer me kindly please…

None of them.

3 Likes

Okay

I do fully understand that :smiley: because I was blessed to have good teachers who understood those concepts, however I also believe that the Holy Spirit is the spirit of union (generative principle) by which differing currents, forces, or persons, unite to bring something forth; or in the case of selfless service, when a person unites with the current of events in hope of a desired future, and away from the current of self-interest which normally guides us.

So, it’s neither Shiva nor Shakti, Manifest nor UnManifest, Masculine nor Feminine (per the Principle of Gender in the Kybalion) but is the generative, expansive, and primally creative and loving current formed at the moment those things meet.

It’s neither what acts, nor what is acted upon (“neti, neti” revisited) but is the moment of those things meeting, and the drive behind that, direct from Source and devoid of qualities, except the imperative to flourish, heal, grow, experience more life, and perhaps most sloely aligned to love - albeit sometimes a very ferocious love, which can conquer and crush the agents of entropy.

This is just my experience and UPG though and not looking for a knock-down, drag out, argument, I just wanted to distinguish the difference in the terms you have clarified for this topic. :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, I see your point. Essentially, you believe the Holy Spirit to be Brahman. That is what I used to think as well, but now I see her as the female side of the Godhead.

4 Likes

They are Celtic and not Egyptian so yes they are trinity in one since but not part of the Egyptian perspective of it.

2 Likes

I don’t believe I implied that they were Egyptian.

1 Like

Egypt has a triple Goddess idea as well, albeit fairly recent.

Bast (Maiden), Hathor (Mother) and Sekhmet (Crone).

1 Like

Well I did get that you did but if you have changed your mind in that and say they are not then good

1 Like

I’m
Still dealing with this as well! I want it all banished because it’s not beneficial anymore !

1 Like

I never made those connections. Wow! This is awesome!

1 Like

I am peacefully, ecstatically, pleasantly, calmly, joyfully, lovingly, Prosperously, Wealthily terrified-terrifying that you have said it all.
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL HolySpirit.

It is. Watch Out For My Contributions here.

This looks and feels like abuse of the Holy Spirit to me.

1 Like

The way I understand it, the Holy Spirit is a bit like the Force in Star Wars. It can be used for any purpose, dark or light, RHP, LHP, etc…

It is the wielder of the Holy Spirit that determines what task is carried out. It is the power of god(s), which shapes the world. A god may use it to help others, or to destroy his enemies. Shakti does not discriminate between good and evil, dark and light, both are needed to keep the world in balance.

Gods are not the only ones that have power over the Holy Spirit, it is also used by humans to achieve various ends, if you know how. Saints and prophets have used it, as have magicians. Perhaps it would be accurate to say, that the Holy Spirit can have a dark side, which may be symbolised by the likes of the Serpent, Lilith, Ereshkigal, Kali, or other such LHP deities and primordial forces.

4 Likes

I’m quiet certain she does have a dark side but she does not like to be abused.
She does not care to be a pawn in everyones silly little games.

Just because you can use a power for light or dark does not rule out abuse of that power , god, goddess.

How is one going about wielding this power. Was she asked to do something and for what? Or was she forced?

1 Like

Wisdom is Profitable to direct.
Study King Solomon.

1 Like

I refuse to be controlled with the moral card.

1 Like