The Extremely Powerful Magical ThoughtForm "THE HOLYSPIRIT/The HOLYGHOST"

Yeah hence why I thought it would be wise to view it from a perspective free of the religious connections and view it from more of a grand perspective :smiley: rather is a intriguing concept

2 Likes

I think it’s also somewhat similar to concepts like the flow of prana, or chi, etc, that flow of harmonious life and expansion, power, flourishing, compared to the stagnating and limiting forces. It has nothing to do with religious dogma, and is often instinctively understood by children.

In my past life, I had the good fortune to visit some offices which had been designed by feng shui masters, with the flow of chi in mind, and they possessed a very vibrant and rarified feeling. I would call it magical or even divine, and without invoking any of the baggage that latter term might ordinarily carry on this forum. :smiley:

Those currents can be consciously cultivated in an individual and used to accomplish remarkable things, in a similar manner to the Holy Spirit settling upon someone, and permitting them to accomplish a miracle.

5 Likes

Precisely yes hence why I used “The Force” connection from Star Wars, its an actual universal spirit so to speak that does even communicate, heal, take over, give power, give visions etc. These forces normally hold a huge deal of power to me, its actually all the same thing.

Magick, Chi, Prana, God, The Holy Ghost, Mother Goddess, The Force … You name it ya know its a expanding a cosmic force, always present and is always waiting. Different cultures, religions, people and systems will have their own unique take on such a force, hence why there are so many examples of that today.

4 Likes

There are also Triple Goddesses like the Fates and the Morrigan.

5 Likes

I’m actually not familiar with that I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just my opinion / experience / research.

The Holy Spirit is the hidden (occult) female part of the Trinity.

You have a father, a son, but the mother is obviously missing and that is the Holy Ghost.

It all makes sense if you compare it to Hinduism, where Shakti, the female side of God, is an outflowing, the creative, active aspect of Shiva.

Shiva creates through Shakti and that is how Prakriti (mother nature) is created.

If you go back to Judeo-Christian tradition, with a little digging, it becomes pretty obvious that the Holy Spirit actually used to be Ishtar, Queen of Heaven, but she was subsequently erased by the patriarchs to conform to a monotheistic, male-oriented theology. Some references still remain to this fact, as in both the Shekinah and The Holy Spirit (different aspects of the same thing, the female, creative aspect of God) are represented by a dove, which is Ishtar’s symbol and there are still references to the Queen of Heaven in the Bible today. Most of it has been carried over into the Virgin Mary cult, but even her figure was very clearly influenced by Ishtar.

If you look at traditional depictions of the Holy Spirit, a shining dove is a typical representation, but so is fire. That fire is Shakti, which cleanses and purifies (burns away Karma in the tantric sense).

I heal through Shakti, but I’m consciously aware that this Shakti is the Same as Ishtar, aka the Shekinah or the Holy Spirit.

It is only our limited perception that sees them as separate and different, but they are just aspects of the same source consciousness, the female side of Brahman manifest, since Brahman can only manifest by becoming dual at the beginning of creation, hence Shiva and Shakti come into being as separate entities, but in reality they always wish to reunite and annihilate the material world in the process. A lot of mysteries can be understood in this context.

6 Likes

Some years ago I said (maybe repeatedly) prayers to the Holy Spirit and, I guess I reached an intense TGS… wow.
Of course the same would be achievable with mantras or incantations BTW viewing Holy Spirit as indeed the Shakti it may be attempted to invoke that force in the body, which is what I tried at the time and perhaps will resume. More or less one of Aurobindo’s ideas, and aside from “big stuff” it should be noticeable in a short time if a few little changes occur or not.

2 Likes

I’ve also been told Shekinah is “God’s transcendent & divine love made manifest” (again, no edgelords needed, I’m talking about the pure drive for life, expansion, wisdom, bliss, etc) and that two likeminded living souls who can hold that, “presence” it, can accomplish miracles. :thinking:

I hadn’t drawn the link fully to the Holy Spirit, chi (etc) until the post caused me to see similarities, so thank you for that, @Prophet_Ejiro_Paul_M! :smiley:

3 Likes

Personally I opine that the Holy Spirit is the spark of divine consciousness present in all humans.

It is not an external being as such, rather it is pure consciousness, un-personified (although it very likely has been egregorised like other named characters in the Bible. :stuck_out_tongue: )

So with that in mind, I associate “the Holy Spirit” with the subconscious mind of the operator; not as an external being that you pray or petition to. One could almost argue that the Holy Spirit is the driving force behind any rituals and workings.

Personally I avoid treating it as an external force. You may be likely to end up praying to or petitioning an egregore or thoughtform this way, which is unlikely to be as effective as treating yourself as a vessel of the holy spirit, and acknowledging your place as the conscious operator.

Touching on the “quickly effective” bit for a minute: it’s only as quick and effective as you allow it to be, or believe it to be – this is the essence of law of assumption or law of belief style practice. And as with any practice, it gets easier the more you work at conscious manifestation.

1 Like

The believe, that the holy spirit is not mentioned in the old testament of the Bible, comes from a lack of deeper understanding of the God of the Bible and its texts.

Acctually, the holy spirit is mentioned in the very first sentences from Genesis. It is “Logos”, the Word, that preexisted everything else, which is in fact the Holy Spirit. It is also the Holy Spirit which came upon the apostles and as Jesus said to them, it is this Spirit which would speak through them. Here is the connection between the spirit, being the “Logos” most easily seen und understood. As “Logos” in Greek means exactly that.

Elsewhere it is seen, that the holy spirit represent God’s wisdom. As such it is another indication, that it has been always present, if mentioned or not, as God is acting out of wisdom in His acts. Shown or written from Genesis and repeatedly through the others books.

2 Likes

I was once a born again christian and was baptized in the spirit i believe… i was able to speak in tongues… i was able to make it rain 15 minutes within a sunny sky. I felt so much protected that… i didnt even thought of protection really. It was one of those churches that does exorcisms
What ruined for me was dogma. THE DEEP ROOTED HOMOPHOBIA and ignorance. The many promises made in the bible from which must never even came close to come true.
If i knew then what i know now… how to proper use that HUGE amount of power… sigh…
I notice i still have some deep indoctrination rooted in me to the point where i dont even wanna talk about it. Even mentioning the term… makes me feel uncomfortable … like i could “sin” against it.

2 Likes

Just type in, "“The Ancient Origins Of The Holy Trinity In Ancient Religions’”, on a search engine. Maybe the Judeo, Christian religions adopted this concept from other religions, before Judaism existed.

1 Like

You are deeply and highly Welcomed Last_Eva.

I wonder if we are all aware that The HolySpirit/The HolyGhost IS THE WORTHLESS ONE. The Master Without A Master, The Terrible One - BELIAL…THE GOD OF FREEDOM/Anarchy/LIBERTY/Personal Accomplishment/Self-Sufficiency/Perfect Certainty/Black Magick Will/Wicked Evil Desire/Divine Punishment/Death Magick (Study 2 Corinthians 3 verse 17 from The Amplified Version.) ALL HAIL BELIAL, For We Are King BELIAL… BaHaHa haha haha haha…
I wonder if we all know the HolySpirit is The Born less One, Orosinophoris, The Most Holy Sacred Guardian Demon/Angel/God/Goddess. IAO, OAI, AIO, AOI, IOA - Your AgathoDaimon.
I wonder if we all know He might be She, Ishtar, Mother Goddess. Or perhaps Ruach Elohim or even Shiva and Shakti, Yes Logos but Also More Of The Rhema (He/She/It IS The Revealed Word Made Flesh.)

The HolySpirit Is The Akasha, Heka, Aethyr, Ether, VOID, Death, Eternal Life, SPIRIT, NO-THING “ELEMENT”.
The HolySpirit Is PRESENCE.
The HolyGhost Is The Energy Of The Unspoken Word, The Lustful Gluttonic Extreme Profound Deep High Immortal Covetous, Greedy Energy Of The Infinite Immortal Cursed Eternal Blessed NOW, The Present Moment Spiritual Energy…

• I have Magically used The Holy Spirit/The HolyGhost to raise the Dead Twice.
    Yes, Myself once and another person I know, they are still alive right now upon the writing of these Damned Messages.
  • I have also Magickally used The HolySpirit For very… Very… DARK EXTREME MIND CONTROL/Slave Ownership/Soul Possession(of others), Unethical Manipulation, Deception, Trickery, Illusion Projection, Miracle Working, Rapid Instant Healings and Awfully Accurate Shocking Divination…

And yes the Holy Insanity/Delirium/Ecstacy gives JOY Unspeakable like a Mother fucker!!

TO YOU WHICH OF THE NINE DEMONIC GATEKEEPERS DOES THE WORTHLESS PUNISHING ALL-LOVING ALL-POWERFUL ALL-KNOWING HOLYSPIRIT FEEL LIKE TO YOU AND RESONATE LIKE/AS??.. … …?? ??

1 Like

This only makes sense from an english translation of the bible, where the word ‘Spirit’ can mean both a conscious being and life-force/energy. In genesis, when it talks of ‘God’s Spirit was over the water’, the words used here are '“Ruach Elohim”. It is Ruach that is translated as ‘Spirit’, but Ruach is not consciousness, it is energy. “God” has Ruach, but it is not his consciousness. The word for consciousness/sentience is instead “Nephesh”. So, from the verse, it was “God’s” Ruach/Energy that was moving over the waters.

But it’s interesting that you interpreted it to refer to The Holy Spirit in particular, because that is the interpretation of new Protestant groups that believe that The Holy Spirit is only energy rather than a being. Traditionally, it is actually used as evidence that Jesus is the same as The Father, as the opening words of John are reference to those verses in Genesis 1, where Jesus was not yet separate from the Father, as in Christian theology The Father split his soul into the Holy Spirit and into the incarnated Jesus at the time of his incarnation, thus the creation of the Holy Trinity. So the verses in John is referring to when they were still One (And it is referring to Jesus as per John 1:14-18. Also read Colossians 1:15-17). The ‘Holy Spirit’ interpretation, as well as that it is just energy, is given as an excuse for non-trinitarianism, but one has to try very hard and bend many words to make the bible completely non-trinitarian.

To me this book cover expresses perfectly what the Shekinah really is:

Shekinah

This book is definitely on my reading list, we can only understand the Holy Spirit in this context of the all-pervading divine feminine, in my view.

4 Likes

Fyi, I’m neither reading a bible translated in English, nor belonging to a new protestant or any protestant group. I’m reading the text in ancient greek (yes I’m proficient in it, “first-hand” so to say) , which exists only in one way, rather than 114 (or something close to that) english translations.

2 Likes

Oh no I didn’t mean to suggest that you are in any protestant group, your interpretation of what the Holy Spirit is much different from such Protestant groups. But that’s interesting that you interpret the Logos to refer to the Holy Spirit instead then, how come if I may ask?

Ahh I apologize for making the assumption then, I have very little knowledge of Greek so I assumed that “Pneuma” only refers to life-force/energy since “Ruach” is usually translated into that, so I assumed it was from the English translation since ‘Spirit’ has an obvious double meaning. The Greek Septuagint changed the understanding of the Old Testament works greatly among the Jews, as when Jerusalem fell to the Romans many Jews in the temple wanted a Hellenic reformation of the faith, so they adopted the Greek Septuagint translation (I believe that was spoken of more in detail in one of the works of Titus Flavius Josephus if I remember correctly) which had many Greek Pagan influences, such as it translated every instance of ‘disease’ in the OT into ‘daimone’, hence why the belief of Demons suddenly appeared in the NT works when in the OT the concept of Demons did not exist. What is the concept of “Pneuma” described as in the NT? I’ve never looked into the NT in-depth before, but I’m very interested in the bible from a historical context, and the beliefs of the people of the time.

1 Like

The holy spirit is pretty much whoever you want it to be at this point but remember you seeing it as Belial does not mean we should or have to.

1 Like

I see it as the nurturing energy, which also exists in any masculine force which is protecting and defending something cherished, or as a matter of principle and honour… perhaps it transcends gender and exists whenever an act of Grace (unearned and unconditional) love and compassion is performed? :thinking:

Which leads me to:

Although I’ve not experienced it as connected to Belial myself, another meaning of “without worth” is “cannot be BOUGHT” - and a true act of grace and unconditional love cannot be purchased either.

“Without master” also connects to my own perception that acts of grace and unconditional love yield to no pre-existing power structures, dogma, and authority.

Interesting parallel there… :smiley:

4 Likes

I personally don’t believe, that understanding God, who or what he is, is possible by simply studying scriptures or the dogma, as so many denominations try to do, discuss and argue endlessly over it and go over every detail and possible interpretation in the bible. I personally try to stay out of such discussions mostly for that reason.

Let me make a bit more clear, what I mean by this.

Can you learn magick, communicate with spirits and anything related to it, by simply reading the Goetia and studying other such books? I think, most will agree here, that this is not enough, even though, knowledge of most people is based simply on reading alone.

Yet, this is what a lot of people do, and even more so seen throughout christians.

So, to answer your question, my interpretation (if you want to call it that :D) comes not from something specific I read somewhere or someone said, but as I understand of what I have read based on how I came to understand from that little understanding I gained, about God and the Holy Trinity from my experiences. “Little understanding”, because I personally don’t believe we can understand and comprehend God and the Holy Spirit fully. As in that story with that monk, who tried to understand with his mind God for days, sitting on the beach. There was a kid not far from him playing in the sand, which was repeatedly moving the ocean’s water into a hole in the sand. After days, seeing him to do this, the monk approached the kid and asked it what it is doing. The kid replied “I’m trying to move the whole ocean into my hole in the sand”, to which the monk replied “It’s impossible, to move the whole ocean into a small hole on sand, don’t you know that?”, to which the kid responded “And you, don’t you know, that it’s equally impossible to fill everything of God into the small mind of a human?” - revealing to him that the kid actually is a spirit answering him (or an angel as christians would say).

2 Likes