The Extremely Powerful Magical ThoughtForm "THE HOLYSPIRIT/The HOLYGHOST"

As if I care

But who doesn’t like control now. It’s all fun and games when we control others though

2 Likes

Bahahahah.

If your considering practicing magick using the Holy Spirit you will most likely call upon something else. You do not understand that this spirit is bound to the church. It works in the name of the church. Therefore if you are wanting to do anything in your name it may or may not work.
I may be wrong this just my opinion.

Feel free to challenge my viewpoint.

1 Like

That’s feminist wiccan revisionism, in which “yo respect everyone and all living beings, except we turn everything into our modern simplistic dogma lol”… Sekhmet actually turns back into Hathor after drinking beer disguised as blood, to stop her from wiping out the human race, so that identity has nothing to do with age. :thinking:

2 Likes

Similar story to Durga and Kali

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I said it’s fairly recent because many create their own trinities now

3 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

I would say that Auset is the Mother but yes i have sen Hathor in that aspect as well !

1 Like

Lets not not forget that the christian god sent a torturous spirit to king Saul when he was unsatisfied with him. The christian god also sent a lying spirit to get a Isreali king killed through war. That’s also in the bible. So therefore you conveniently say this and that about the angelic realm when people actually don’t know the truth. They , Infernal Empire and the Angels are the same family. It’s stupid for humans to make assumptions about an age old family dispute. Getting involved is a gamble too.

1 Like

I consider Hekate, Astorah, Astarte and Holy Spirit as the same. The Queen of Heaven, Earth and Hell. The christians speak of waiting for the “helper”. Due to their misogyny it’s unlikely that things can work out with them. Christian miracles are fading into obscurity and even disappearing. Their “falling away” is in process.

1 Like

That is certainly a perspective I haven’t heard before! I will have to challenge you on that though. What lead you to this conclusion? What do you base this on? I am certainly intrigued. :thinking: I cannot see how you have linked the dots merely speaking.

1 Like

What are you yammering about? They’re not of the same family Yahweh is originally Canaanite war God. The infernal is composed of various demons and such from various places. If you’ve never projected there don’t try and tell me what is and what isn’t lol. It’s stupid to speak on something where no experiences have been had. My previous comment was speaking mostly on biblical not on anything else. So not sure what your comment is about in tagging me.

3 Likes

Well as a Christian who hasn’t departed the faith, I guess I could say that my only experience with the holy spirit is when I asked for it directly one day. A gust of wind from nowhere hit me and that was about it. Nothing noteworthy, but after that whenever I asked for discernment when reading scripture, it all just seemed to make much more sense. Namely the book of revelations.

4 Likes

I know someone (a Mormon) who was literally lifted up by the Holy Spirit and floated, or at least that was his subjective experience, nobody was there to witness it.

Anybody can have access to the HS, but they have to be pure in heart and willing to accept the Spirit of God into them. That is at least from the Christian perspective. Other traditions access the HS in different ways, often very methodically. Whatever the path, access to her brings many benefits and all sacrifices seem worth it in the end.

4 Likes

That is a good point about personal experience. It is generally fruitless to engage in discussion with those that only have theoretical knowledge about a subject.

1 Like

I received the energy of the holy spirit is something very strong I fell on the floor, I felt cold and hot energy as if I was going to explode with so much power! even my mouth kept saying words that I don’t know what they were. I believe that after that I was recognized in the spiritual world because my life became hell, I saw entities, angels came to visit me, stayed at home and talked to me when I realized I heard voices. I prayed and manifested a miracle, I healed until I got to know the occult and parapsychology. I understood almost everything, what I realized this baptism is the rise of the kundalini, at least for me it was like that. I thought that the power would go away when I disconnected from Christianity but it was not, I can now control and I know what happens.

1 Like

Great point. I also think that the Holy Spirit and Kundalini are largely identical, perhaps different forms of the same primeval, cosmic force.

I believe this is what is referred to as “Baptism by fire”.

3 Likes

yes i came to this conclusion when i read about kundalini and delved deeper, what we feel is exactly the same as reports of those who woke up kundalini. and also afterwards like other psychic supernatural manifestations that develop with the ascent it is also the same. and note that the strange languages ​​that come with the climb are like a mantra cuz when i speak i have reactions in the body like heat and cold besides opening a communication that a voice speaks to me. besides psychic powers being manifested. one day i saw money appear on the floor and disappear blinking, and the same night i made money.

2 Likes

I realized that the holy spirit is pure energy and it also channels to evil! I was very angry with my neighbor and burst with anger and saw dark energy come out of me, and after a week the neighbor had a stroke. this was not only once again when I do not discharge bad energy. Elizeu da biblia went through this.

2 Likes

I am on the Kundalini side of the equation, I had a Kundalini Awakening years ago, was visited by a goddess to help facilitate the process and it took me many more years to figure out that she is actually the Holy Spirit in another form.

In her energetic form, the Holy Spirit is active and manifests results, sometimes even miraculous ones. Healing, inspiration, manifesting the ability to speak unknown languages and various psychic phenomena are all her gifts. I see her as pure white light, but the glowing white dove against a blue sky is perhaps her best-known symbol and is a pretty accurate representation, symbolically.

2 Likes