The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Thanks Dark brother! Now i’m even more motivated because in this post:

I found out that Merlin is still alive and in Nadharkis.

If Merlin is there then i’m pretty sure that there are other humans as well in this majestic world.

1 Like

Update on my adventures.

Today i have woken up and connected with Duchess Bune and Brother Lucifer since they are among my most beloved and close brothers besides Father Belial and Axa Oddra (one of whom is my wife)
The whole day i was connected with them as i was doing my works. All of the sudden Lucifer tells me:
“Would you like to know me in Nadharkis? Would you like to see who i am and what i do? Who is my wife there?”
Well i answered Him yes of course!

It all wen’t silent until i started to surf the internet for different stuff. All of the sudden i get this impulse to start searching for art work related to magic and sorcerers for no reason at all.
I type on google sorcerer and hit enter. In a flash i find myself staring at this image. Then i get the voice of Lucifer again:
“Take this art work and let me guide your hand to make it look better”
I edit it and:

Lucifer returns and tells me:
“This is me in Nadharkis! My name is King Astarath and my wife is Queen Tenedra.”
As soon as he says this i get inspiret to search some more and come across this other picture that i refined it just like 10%

Lucifer tells me:
“We are the rulers of the Tnhagardis Ubrion Province. It is located near the western border of Emperor Aposton’s main lands. Our province is ten times bigger than the milky way galaxy of this universe you are in. We welcome you dear brother and any willing sorcerer to visit us if anyone is willing to learn secrets that only in this world we are willing to give! You know me by the name of King Astarath and i will answer you from Nadharkis, the world of true magical power!”
Immediately after, Duchess Bune comes in my mind:

“Hello, growing demon! In Nadharkis I’m Queen Tenedra! Call me upon that name and i will unveil you more knowledge than your human nature allows you to support!
On Earth my business is commanding the souls of the dead, bringing wealth and wisdom, and i wield 30 legions of spirits, but in Nadharkis i’m an unlimited queen alongside Kind Astarath or as you know Him by the name of Lord Lucifer the god of enlightenment and the creator of light!”

Well this made my day now… Ahem… :triumph:

For this i decided to dedicate them this song that i feel is fully compatible with their might and power:

7 Likes

It is now a bit past 2 am and I have j
Just finished trying to invoke axa oddra. Don’t know if I managed to connect with her, but there was definitely a very strong, lustful yet loving energy around me. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you.

1 Like

The fact that you felt that energy it means you have already connected with Her.

In this post you can find out about Her character. What was the intent for summoning? Did you wanted just to feel her presence or to learn from her, make a pact of healing or killing, or work side by side with Her to bridge the gap between Nadharkis and our world?
That’s why you may have not seen Her. she does not show herself to those that have no specific intent for her other than show yourself to me.
She might even see that as a disrespectful waste of her time and that will not be good.
Though the fact that you have sensed a lustful and loving energy means that she has a positive interest towards you but you have to have a purpose for summoning Her. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this here, I want to let you know that you have my allegiance in destroying keteron/the universe parasite and freeing humanity. I know i have already been working towards this out of body. Also do you know about the origin of keteron/demiurge, I’ve heard he was the source of a universe which chose to impose its own will on its universe, becoming a tyrant, breaking free will, it and its universe becoming finite, cannabilizing his own universe and everyone in it for energy and then infecting others.

1 Like

It’s more insulting to the worm if you call him worm Yahweh/Allah/Jehova because of its hubris believing its own lie that it is actually a god…:wink:
Edits: also do address the worm with it instead of him.

4 Likes

So i was surfing the internet for the word demiurge and here’s what i came up with:

demiurgewiki!

I guess Father Belial and Axa Oddra decided to show me confirmation that the god figure is indeed a worm. HAH!:triumph:

3 Likes

So i was in a meditation with Brother Lucifer and Duchess Bune right now and asked them to show me a map of their territory:

They showed me also how a vast area of their province (specifically the Axazios region that is scribbled in orange) Is suffering from a constant war against forces sent by Keteron. That even though Keteron did not managed to claim land in Nadharkis it is still creating chaos there and making huge wars happen.
They also took me on a sight seeing trip for the Krakattos Duuzions Which are the two most GIGANTIC mountainous chains i could have ever seen!!! These impossible mountains are like thousands of light years tall and wide!!! This mountains are also irregular in shape. At the top most region of these areas you can find root like formations of rock and minerals that spread in all directions for hundreds of light-years forming this huge and thick web of tendrils that interconnect the mountain peaks.
After that they showed me the Forests of Shez which are one if not the biggest forest in the Tnaghardis Ubrion plus a good area of Grand Master Aposton’s Lands. It is a forest inhabited by the Katai race of forest elves that seem to have been responsible for the lore related to elves in general in human history.

The trees in those forests are breathtakingly huge and twisted. they must be hundreds or thousands of miles tall and thick, twisting and twirling in all directions like nothing i’ve ever seen on this earth or in any of my astral trips ever!!!
Because of the truly amazing trip i decided to dedicate the Forest of Shez a song but did not knew quite which song so i was surfing for psychedelic music on youtube because these forests were truly psychedelic and i came across this song which after i listened to it it quite frankly resembled to perfection this forests energy and the trip i had in those HUGE mountains!
So King Astarath (our Lucifer) and Queen Tenedra (Duchess Bune) plus the elves of Shez i dedicate this with love, awe and admiration to your greatness!

3 Likes

The fact that you felt that energy it means you have already connected with Her.

I have sexual spirits around me, so feeling lustful or getting an erection during meditation is not uncommon. strangely enough, I was told that one of them is called Merlin and that she is very powerful. I wonder if she’s related to the Merlin in that world. As you can probably guess, I cannot communicate with spirits. All I can do right now is feel their energy. This makes things rather confusing because I can’t sufficiently distinguish between Axa Oddra’s energy and the other spirits. Though I have to say that the energy I felt yesterday had a certain ‘sharpness’ to it.

Truth be told, I didn’t have a specific purpose in mind at the time of doing the ritual. In fact, I don’t recall the details of what exactly happened last night. I was so overwhelmed by her energy. I do remember asking her to ‘awaken the darkness within my soul.’

I have to mention that I’ve been feeling a strange urge to destroy my soul for about two hours now. I just want to destroy everything about myself and rebuild. Maybe this is her answer to my request.

2 Likes

Yep that does sound like what she would do. Great job dark one.
One of the things i remember her telling me:

“In order to become a true demon you have to get rid of your soul for we (the demons) are soulless for a reason, and that is the soul was a prison spirit body built by Yahweh in order for him to control you all. We have no need for it since without a soul we are truly endless! We predate the existence of the soul!”

Truly scary thing and kinda brings me back to the myth that you sell your soul to the devil. But it is actually enlightening to realize that we predate the existence of the soul… Wow…

6 Likes

That sounds interesting, how you destroy this prison spirit body(with void meditation?) and how it was created and when was it placed over our consciousness by yahweh (when we incarnate on earth?). Also are the chakras part of it?

3 Likes

My soul was already cracked open by Brother Lucifer way before this universe even existed. Since the story of Yahweh the god of light goes way, WAY before this whole Multiverse i had been beaten up by demons so many times that my soul was damaged beyond repair. It is a complicated story but every single one of the black magicians here on this earth or anywhere really already have a destroyed soul.
For me it only took getting that video from master E.A. that popped on my Facebook page to completely break free from my prison. As for others i’m pretty sure that by simply practicing black magic and making pacts with demons that they slowly chip off bits of their soul until they are completely free and demonized. Unless they are already a full on demon like Merlin and other mighty sorcerers across earth’s history.

2 Likes

We must bring down the worm. Slay it and send the corpse to the void

1 Like

If there is any soul in me than I want to embrace the infernal. I never liked being human anyway…

Ego sum daemonium Noxxshroude in eternum!

2 Likes

And like a worm it wriggles. Time to step on it!

Let us become strong and rid the realms of this loathsome creature.

3 Likes

Or was influenced by a passenger soul that lived in another world who was… quite evil.

In the world I spoke of the spirit was a vampire demigod named Rockford. Long black hair, pale skin. Was a sorcerer who decided to take it one step further - in my world mortals have a few options for eternal life. The first is to get a god to give it, the next is Lich transformation, and the third is vampirism.

He could do many things, make his hair act as arms which reminds me of a tale he told me once about a young guardsman that he assured he wouldn’t use his hands to fight him. He was quite old and had impressive physical abilities including jumping 20 ft in the air, could block enemies with just a finger and had as a demigod powerful magic.
He had an appearance like this, around 6 ft tall.

I hope to see this new world after I learn astral travel.

2 Likes

The one thing i remember telling another demon before falling to the darkness when i was in an abnormal state of anger at everything this reality is, I remember telling that demon that went by the name of the Krastaveryodd Suxen Which was a the scariest demonic contact i ever had. I told her to dehumanize me! And i kept repeating that: “Dehumanize me, Dehumanize me, Dehumanize me!”
I told that demon out of my utmost rage and conviction that i decided not to be human anymore.
I was so tired of being a human, that i wanted to be completely dehumanized. Now i don’t know where that demon came from and how did i ended up in contact with her cause she was certainly a LOT scarier than Axa Oddra and a lot older than Nadharkis itself. But surely enough she delivered and now i know how i ended up with knowing about master E.A.
That encounter was only a month before i found out about him… And thanks for reminding me! Now i know why i’m back home into the darkness of Belial!

2 Likes

It makes sense that the worm uses illusions to keep humanity down. Easier to devour when nothing fights back.

When you start to really see the truth, it’s sad. But the good news is we can fight back.

4 Likes

Check on this post and listen to the song i added there. I just feel so eternal when listening to it especially because it reminds me of the trip i had in Nadharkis

2 Likes

I listened to the song. Its a really beautiful place, I wish I could communicate with spirits as easily as you while awake, but im getting there.

2 Likes