The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

UPDATE TIME!
Today things actually start to look brighter in my life thanks to Mighty Belial or Grand Master Aposton and also the team of demons i have assembled to Help me out in getting a better job while my family business is rising. We seem to be getting there but i’m still holding a weary eye on this one since i actually want to get this job and it seems to have a few impossible bumps that trough mundane ways i may not be able to get it.
But with the expanded pact i made now with Duchess Bune, Brother Caluneck and Lord Mammon i’m expecting to get there.
This part should have been for my journal’s topic but i’m too lazy to write also there, so meh…

As for my exploration of Nadharkis and understanding its history and magic so that i may be able to truly find a way to channel the energies and demons from this IMMENSE world i have connected again with Axa Oddra and asked Her to take ma again for a sight seeing trip. I have asked Her to take me to a place of serious magical meaning.

So she took me here:

These are, as she put it The Floating Lands of Nazghyrria.

Here i have used two different pictures that i found on Deviantart under the inspiration of Axa Oddra and mixed them in Photoshop to get this end result which is 75% similar to what She actually showed me in the vision trip i had. Now back to the what Axa Oddra told me:

She told me that in this “province” -Nazghyrria- in the depths of its skies, (Specifically the Floating Lands) lies a mighty civilization of advanced sorcerers that are actively practicing the arts of black ascent that they get from their Grand Master Aposton or our Mighty Belial.

This area is located closer to the center of this flat world where the actual focus of Mighty Aposton is and the capital of His kingdom exists.
From what i have channeled from her:
Axa Oddra:

“The Floating Lands of Nazghyrria is a precious spiritual place where the arts of the Zekktoidd Infractia or in your language the arts of “the demonic interference and ancient miracles” is being refined and studied in depths so that we can use its secrets and powers to understand the biology and weaknesses of your christian god. We want you to get to know some of these mighty sorcerers that actually taught your Mighty Merlin the powers in magic that He had.
There is much to learn as we aim to get you more knowledge about Nadharkis and how to find places on you world that are directly connected to our home.”

Now when she told me of the magic that these ancient sorcerers use she actually showed me the essence of this “Zekktoidd Infractia” template.
So i actually tried to draw with Photoshop, under Her inspiration, as close as an image to what i saw when i entered in this essence.
Zekktoidd%20Infractia
I cannot translate the information that is encoded in this dimension or astral space, or whatever this is…:dizzy_face:
It is incredibly powerful and ancient though!
If anyone can enter this realm or temple, anyone that is more experienced in soul travel please do help me decode this power. I’m pretty sure we can use some of it in our personal lives…

8 Likes

Feels like a door.

2 Likes

When i was in that space the whole area looked like that. I mean 360 all around me!
If it is a door then a door to what? The Zekktoidd Infractia library of magical potential? It seems to be made by the black sorcerers of The Floating Lands of Nazghyrria.

In a meditation, where i just went to chill leaning with my back on the tree you see in the picture, so that i can better understand the place; 4 of what looked like black hooded men that were dressed in this long black sorcerer robe that were having the face completely covered, came and sat next to me with a very welcoming attitude. I had this feeling that they are a few members of this civilization of sorcerers of the Black Ascent arts that came to help me understand this but i did not communicated with them more like they just helped me have a more relaxing meditation…

2 Likes

I feel it too. If it’s not a door or doorway it’s possibly a corridor or wormhole. I have this sensation of being pulled apart, not pulled apart but my body coming apart.

2 Likes

That is EXACTLY the same sensation i was having when i was in that space during my connection with Axa Oddra. I was feeling as if i was shredded into billions of pieces and sucked in all directions almost as if this place was trying to make me exist in all space and all time at the same, well, time! Dafuq was that? It is almost as if the thing was a sort of intelligence that rivaled that of Belial Himself. I was theorizing that maybe it was linked to Grand Master Aposton/Belial in a way. But at the same time it was streaming information and power all over this HUGE world and even beyond… Fuckin’ trippy and overwhelming as Hell!

4 Likes

So Just about two days ago i had a very constructive private conversation with @Lotusarcane about the views of Axa Oddra on our Christian God. So i have explained to her this:

What i can sense from Her, is that she sees our Christian god as this apocalyptic inter-dimensional worm that is known in Her world by the name of Aggob Keteron or translated “The Eater of Realities”
She seems to refer to him as a parasite that firstly: when entering a new universe, it starts by latching on to the mind and soul layer of that universe. It starts to give this grandiose and fake prophecies to the lower and weaker civilizations across the universe such as Humanity and others, that only as he gets more praise and worship, that it can start to manifest them.
Keteron or Yhvh, Has immense power over certain periods of time, thus being the cause of The Great Flood, the plagues, the destruction of Babylon etc… But it doesn’t have the power on the individual scale as many of these fake prophets claim to channel.
Thats why it spawned a great servitor in its fake name of Yahweh, his son Jesus.
Whereas Keteron doesn’t get the individual power over his blind followers this Jesus figure seems to be able to channel the faith and energy of his followers to make rare, occasional and strategic “miracles” happen so that he can get even more followers to its cause and to get more energy to Keteron.
Most of the curses and miracles in his name don’t actually happen to every follower because, quite frankly they don’t have that kind of power. They are fake gods.
Besides that they have to continuously fight the opposition they get from our Mighty Gatekeepers and the rest of the infernal kingdom that has been at war with this creature well before this universe was even born.
So in a way this is a powerful and mighty entity but it is the true cause for the instability and chaos that is and has been spreading across our world…

That’s what Axa Oddra wanted me to add just as a side note so that you might find Her easier to understand when she may get angry at anyone that follows Allah/Yhvh/Jehovah and its son the servitor Jesus.
Anyway you can check with Axa Oddra yourselves as this is one of those mind-boggling revelations she likes to crack the skull of people with… Besides the part where she comes from a flippin’ universe sized world with a totally different system of things including laws of physics!

7 Likes

So in it again!
I just finished a ritual of cursing old enemies and rebuilding my family with Axa Oddra… This was my first ritual that worked perfectly. She was all around me and inside me. As i was chanting Her name and enn i was absorbed by the incense. I may have been possessed by Her which is the first time she does that but now i feel truly omnipotent with Her flowing trough my veins like never before! Hail Father Belial/Grand Master Aposton! And thank you for Axa Oddra great and powerful Father of Darkness!

Besides the above She did it again. She took me for a skull cracking trip to Nadharkis as i was in communion with Her! I was standing on one of the floating continents of Nazghyrria.
I was transported to a lagoon of sorts in the middle of a massive forest with titanic trees.
The place looked something like this:

I took another picture from Deviant art just now and quickly refined the scene to look more or less to what i have experienced.

The encircled black entity with four wings (that may not be visible) is the one standing by the lake when i was transported there.
All around there were this truly TITANIC trees! They must be at least one mile tall and 200 meters thick! But like everything in this world, i would not have been surprised if they would be a friggin’ light year tall…:dizzy_face:

When i went above the lake to see the sky i was seeing a few smaller floating islands of the Nazghyrria province. Kinda that’s how i found out that i was there again.

Then i tried to speak to this entity that was just chilling there. Besides being like a blob of darkness with four shadowy wings, i could not figure out what the hell was happening.
The entity was silent for the better part of 10 minutes as i was trying to draw His attention.
Eventually he answered:
“I was meditating human! Why all the distractions? Do all humans lack respect?”
I apologized for my ignorance and we continued:
“I can see you are married to one of our beloved protectors Ax Tenebrae Ornagga” (he used Her longer name) “You are like master Merlin. A seeker of other worlds and a powerful demon awaits to hatch from within your human shell!
Where are my manners i have not introduced myself, I’m Kallador. I’m an artisan of the highest forces of life and death. I specialize in immortality spells healing and causing spontaneous death or bringing the dead back to life. So tell me, why did you came here demon?”

I told him that i was brought there by accident as i was performing a cursing ritual with my Axa Oddra but then he stopped me and told me:

“Nothing that, Ax Tenebrae Ornagga our Mistress and protector, does is by accident, You should have known this if you are married to one like Mighty Merlin is to another!”

I told Him that i’m a mumbling idiot and just a beginner in all dark arts. That i am married to Her but i only started to truly know her about three human weeks ago so i don’t know much about what is actually happening now. And i also asked Him how come everybody from Nadharkis including Axa Oddra speaks so highly of Merlin and what do they know about him. How did this knowledge about Him is such common place there and he answered:

“I can see that you are a mumbling idiot… But every dedicated sorcerer that is and has been linked to Our Overlord and ruler Mighty Grand Master Aposton for many lifetimes starts out as a mumbling idiot with not much success in life and a lot of loses. Only to find his true power in magic so that he can change his idiotic character. Besides that Everybody knows about Merlin because He was brought to our world by his Ax Tenebrae Ornagga soon after his home, the castle you humans know as Camelot was destroyed. In order for clarity you will have to meet Him personally and ask questions about his true story to Him directly.”

I was totally flabbergasted by his reply. But soon there after i left because this was only a sort of side effect of Axa Oddra possesing me. I think…

Anyway MERLIN IN NADHARKIS WTF?!?! and this entity Kallador? both a healer and a killer? DAFUQ!!?!?

Whatever E.A. did to me whenever i first saw his video oppened up so many doors to my goals in life that i never even knew possible! I’m sure that E.A. does not actually do anything but ever since i saw that first video i felt this immense power filling me and changing parts of my brain…

I really want to meet him eventually for some guidance but now i’m rebuilding my life and experiencing the best experiences IN MY LIFE!
I’m just mind blown by the fact that this kind of things started to happen to me out of nowhere!

I’ll keep updating as i go cause NOW i’m curious! I mean Merlin is alive and in Nadharkis!

10 Likes

Fascinating I may work with this.

2 Likes

Please do join this project! I have a feeling that it has the potential to become world shattering!:smiley:
Edit: I really don’t want to be the only one breaking the news about Nadharkis here…

3 Likes

As I looked at your photos I feel it resonated with me.

Story time - I for many years believe that I am from another reality. A place where magic and monsters are common. So common we have tournaments for magic like the Olympics. I called this place Erebus Demetrios. It is a world that collects other worlds and merging them together. The world is about 3 times the size of Earth. I say that it merges worlds because Erebus and Demetrios were I believe separated. They came together some time.

There are a few major races:

Men: The humans.
Elven: Elves, but more the Tolkien kind. Many ethnicities.
Orken/Orcs: The Savage Race to the North. Live in a cold mountain region. They with goblins, and ogres shares the same species family. Like how a dog is similar to a wolf but different. Their culture is war. They raid like Vikings. Peace doesn’t exist. If Orcs conquer the world it would last a short time before they started fighting civil war.
Lizard men: I believe that they exist here, not much I know. Live in the south with all the jungle. I never went to the southern areas. I believe that Aztec-like temples are found there.

Monsters: Large beasts, including dragons. Demons appear in two different forms - spirit demons which are purely spirit and physical demons that are either designed to be like the other races - born into physical form and die after a few hundred years or are demons who decided to become physical.

States of Being:

Lycanthropy and vampires are real things. Depending on the area vampires have different abilities. Ereban vampires are feral strong creatures. Demetrios vampires change to mist. I think it’s because they are a quarter wraith in lineage.

Mortals can achieve demigod status through magic and empowerment by gods.

Magic is divided elementally (fire, Earth, etc). Light and dark are included and have many subcategories including necromancy (known as The Foul Art) and the kind of magic associated with “dark magic” in many games and fiction. Draining life, demonic power, etc. In this world vampiric rituals, including psychic feeding are seen as an aspect of this dark magic.
You can extend your life using it.

The Foul Art is corruption of living force. The end goal is usually become a Lich. I believe soul jars are used to keep their souls from entering the afterlife. Shatter that and you kill them. They appear as mummies do as they age.

5 Likes

A very interesting world! I’m pretty sure Nadharkis and Erebus Demetrios are different worlds but interconnected somehow.
Nadharkis is a HUGE flat world that is probably bigger than this universe altogether. It can span across gogolplexes of Andromeda galaxy sized tracks of land or sea. It has light year tall and deep mountains and valleys. There doesn’t seem to be a limit in size there as you can find trees that are as big as our whole solar system if you look for them!
As for the races in Nadharkis i have no clue how many since i’m only now starting to truly learn about this place.

I do know that this world is ruled by Belial and that it is empowered, defended and expanded by the Ax Tenebrae Ornagga legion.

Nadharkis has been the target of conquest of our christian god ever since he discovered it in the great flood.

As for monsters, there definitely are quite the huge quantity of them.
Civilizations seem to be endless here. People of all kind and all forms.
Technology and magic seem to go hand in hand in this world…
And definitely this world can be the cause of many supernatural activity around Earth…
I’ve made it my life’s goal to build a real gateway to this world and it seems that i’m getting quite the support from Father Belial and Axa Oddra in doing so!

5 Likes

I have actually attempted to go to my world. I am interested in this new one.

This proves how unfair the Christians paint Belial and other spirits- in this one, he is not some scheming demon. Rather he is the kind of being I would love to work with- including who he is here. I can only think of Lucifer in terms of who I can relate Belial in this new world is.

This makes me wonder what worlds King Paimon is also a part of. It’s exciting

3 Likes

Plus support from others now. I have this feeling that other humans have been there over time. For some reason I see Belial as Aslan from “The Chronicles of Narnia”. Maybe CS Lewis was also a traveller?

3 Likes

Is Axa Oddra’s enn something you can share or does it have to be received through meditation?

This thread has been very interesting so far. I want to help, but I’m not sure how to be honest.

2 Likes

I have written it somewhere at the beginning of this topic along with Her sigil and Her image.

2 Likes

This is the part where Her image’s at:

This is the part where Her sigil pictures are at and bellow them is written Her enn.

2 Likes

AX’TENESYIAN ATEMOR ORNAGGA VEX NAGGA ODDRA AHHAR

This is it, correct?

3 Likes

Yes.
The BARE minimum resources for summoning Her are a black or yellow candle, her sigil and image, her enn.

Her optimal summoning environment is found here and i have forgotten to add the fact that you also need incense…

3 Likes

I will try to do everything as described in your post, but I’m not sure I can get the full benefit of the mirrors since I do all of my rituals in an imagined astral temple. Anyway, I’ll try meditating on the enn tonight, thanks.

2 Likes

Hey if you have an astral temple that also works. The resources are only for the classic type of summoning. You can most definitely do it just by meditation on her enn, sigil or image while in your astral temple.

3 Likes