The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

There’s a specific God that can help me…
His name is Cain / Qayin
I had some help from @C.Kendall
My only way out seems to be to work with the first murderer. He is the only one capable of obliterating any and all entities that try to take control over the consciousness of anyone.

3 Likes

I have to say I had doubts about this from the start. The whole thing read like fiction. Entertaining fiction, but fiction nonetheless. My failure to evoke this entity further cemented this view. My thought was that this was a romp through your imagination and that the truth about it would eventually come out. The possibility of an entity feeding you bs wasn’t on my radar since I couldn’t call her up. I’m any case, it was a working thread and there are rules about derailing those.

6 Likes

Thank you. @Faustus

In any way if you would have said anything back then i would have flagged. Because i was blinded. And now i see. I was been fucked over by this entity my whole life and i clearly have to fucking do something about this.

3 Likes

Sometimes when things go completely sideways is when we learn the most.

4 Likes

@Faustus I mean this almost dragged me into a grave. LITERALLY! I felt as if i was been isolated in my own mind and as if my essence was taken out of me. but no more.
The thing about been aware of the enemy that fucks with you is that this enemy seems to completely loose the power to fuck with you. Because now you know who you are fighting! :fire:

1 Like

Why do you think she’s a trickster?

1 Like

Smh… :smirk:
If you haven’t started working with her then i suggest you never do for your own sake.
And i also feel i need to apologize to you for encouraging you to open up to her.

I don’t think. i have seen now.

In any case call upon Cain to obliterate her from your presence.

2 Likes

I think you’re rushing to conclusions based on all of your fear and paranoia.

I remember Micah coming on here and saying, “ Oh yeah, I remember Nadharkis because it was one of my past lives.”

3 Likes

People can remember false memories…

4 Likes

Maybe Nadharkis is real but Axa Oddra not.

But at the same time what Micah remembers could be his world of origin that got mashed up into a blend of fantasy plus reality by Axa Oddra and delivered as Nadharkis.

I understand if this sudden change makes you feel betrayed. I feel the most betrayed here. But this is a lesson for me and for anyone who is new to magic.

Dark Blessings

Edit: @KingOfHearts616 Amen brother!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie I rather stick with knowing about my past lives with the akashic records/Halls of amenti if anyone believes it or not. That’s just me from now on.

6 Likes

@Lotusarcane That’s the best way dark sister.
Never trust anyone because even if they may not consciously lie they may be possessed by a trickster.

And i truly apologize to you as well for this mistake.
It seems that fighting for your life reveals all the truths needed.

2 Likes

It’s okay dark brother. We all learn from our mistakes.
What was off that I remember getting an image hitting Axa Oddra in the face when you first posted pictures of her. I freaked out because I felt a presence in the room and immediatly said sorry. Idk why I thought of that tbh. I was confused. I didn’t want to tell you at first cause I thought it was rude and was all in my head.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Darkness never lies. When a trickster tries to play its cards against a sorcerer that sorcerer will be warned immediately before the game begins.

3 Likes

I need to start trusting my intuition. I lack trust.

5 Likes

It all seemed too convenient.

I still believe that I was a vampire demigod in a preceding life.

M goals are to get back to my first world. I have a feeling that it’s no longer available but I am still going to try.

2 Likes

@Noxxshroude You definitely were Vermamir. Only not in Nadharkis. And without any relationship to any Axa Oddra.
You know your way brother.

And sorry for failing you.

1 Like

Some of this has links to things I recognise, the Atlantis/Lwa/Belial link is something I came across independently, then other people confirmed the Atlantis/Lwa thing, and Belial also linking with Lwa, so there is something at least referenced here that’s solid, and not from books - from things real people encountered who had no cause to back you up.

One of the hazards of trying to do original work is being misled or repeating old things without realising it.

Have a good old session of being emotional then move on, maybe do something totally different for a while, shift currents.

I found methods that block the issue the forum was having and posted them here - I know they work reliably for other people as well: Some Banishing Methods.

They may also help you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Who is Astaj?
Have you regularly banished using the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (instructed use is not hard to find) - and I don’t mean Koettings version? Or have you tried summoning archangel Michael?

2 Likes

Fiction or not, something seems to be messing with you. Mental disorders are common, but shouldn’t be a default cause.

2 Likes