The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

I will be ready. I just hope that this isn’t any hype like the whole December 2012 thing.

2 Likes

It isn’t. I promise.

3 Likes

@CyberLord Thanks man… Its alright.
I was the one who started this whole mess. I’m also going through some hard changes in my life and that kinda made me pop.

But Axa Oddra is a very forgiving and motherly being.
If you apologize she will understand and forgive and even help you pass through the changes.

I just wanted to ask you now that you’ve sparked my curiosity whether she showed herself to you something like this:
Axa%20Oddra%20maybe

Only because as i was listening to a compilation of music on youtube the image of the background was the second one… And i was thinking that this is a message from Her.

1 Like

Has Belial referred to you as his son?

2 Likes

Many a times. Ever since my first evocation of him. Which made me test him and i was very distrustful at the beginning.

2 Likes

Yes! The pics are pretty much dead on.

2 Likes

@CyberLord Ma brother. i’m starting to get even more involved in this and more open.
Ever since you made me open up to the possibility of my interpretations of this world and the beings there not being absolute, a flood of wealth started entering my being.

Now i know ever so clearly what i have to do.

And She is HOT.
I remembered in one session that i had with some people that follow the light and the demiurge, when i was working with Axa Oddra and she was acting as an angel in order to spread some sweet corruption in their minds;
That some of the people in the group saw her with pink hair. I was back then very closed so i dismissed that with maybe just an error. but now…
I’ve asked her if she actually took on a pink haired form and this is with what she presented herself to me:

I had to stop her from showing off cause i was like: “WOW! Can you be even hotter than this!”
I was asking for it cause she was…
But this opened up so many new ways for me to see my life’s goal you have no clue!

2 Likes

I’d say this is Belial’s doing for you. :joy:

2 Likes

Fuck. you’re right! THANK YOU FATHER! :metal:t3::fire::black_heart::fire::metal:t3:

2 Likes

I can’t do this anymore. Sorry guys.:sob:

1 Like

Hey I tried chanting Ikhzirael’s enn last night. But I wasn’t sure if he was really there. I hope I didn’t do something wrong and I was kind of depressed before I began the chant.

2 Likes

EVERYONE! I NEED YOU ALL TO LISTEN CLEARLY!

I want first to ask you HONESTLY how have you all been feeling if ever contacting the entity AXA ODDRA?

I’m getting something i never thought could be true.
I need all of you to tell me if you have been feeling off or bad or in any way since you have been working with Axa Oddra at all.
Cause if what i’m suspecting is true then i’m going to seriously rethink my whole life!

The quoted text is what i received as a FIRST reply as soon as i started my official posting related to this entity!
And a spiritual warning usually comes immediately before you may be going into shit.

I don’t want to scare anyone but i had another episode yesterday and i’m starting to make some serious connections that, as much as i would hate to believe, might be the actual truth!

2 Likes

I haven’t had any bad experiences with Axa Oddra before.
I am not sure if anyone else has been having any bad feelings about Axa Oddra. But if you have some new information as to the truth about everything then i think we would all love to hear it.
But do your own thing.
I am glad you are figuring this all out for yourself and us.

4 Likes

I’m fully sure now that whatever Axa Oddra has been and is is nothing but a horrbile nightmare level trickster that has been doing a lot of good and giving a lot of pleasant experiences just so that it gains the trust of us, ME especially, and then when it got the chance it struck because it saw a weakness.

This is the LAST thing i would have wanted to do to my life’s work but it seems it may all have been fake and intended to destroy me

Axa Oddra acts via turning its victim insane and then killing them right? Well who here remember astaj?
He started going insane far quicker than me because he was fully opened to this entity from the start.

And in doing this i’m basically destroying most of my research because it may all have been a trick to get me to put an entity inside my brain that can destroy it bit by bit.

I want everyone here to start banishing Axa Oddra and for all i know even Nadharkis cause it may all be fake.
When i thought i was channeling Belial i could have in fact been possessed by whatever this Axa Oddra thing is. And it seems to be an ARTISAN in acting and creating illusions and fake information.

I’m basically destroying right now everything i’ve been working at because it was the absolute wrong way.

And at this point i could use a good banishing ritual because for my horrible shame i didn’t bothered to learn one in my whole life. I know the basic one that E.A. has but i need another one.

How to you get an entity out of your head that has been there building up power for fuck knows how long?

4 Likes

I want to ask. Have you been vetting this spirit(Axa Oddra) ever since you first made contact with her from the beginning?
Edited: the magus — Setting Standards in Vetting Spirits

this link is mainly about spirit shop owners and shows importance of vetting spirits before sending them to other people who are interested in spirit companionships. If you scroll down it speaks about how it is very important it is to vet past lives spirits as they can be imposters.

4 Likes

I haven’t had any REALLY bad experiences so far, but there seems to be a sexual entity of late which won’t get off of me lately. It may or may not be Axa Oddra. Will banish in any case.

3 Likes

Have not vetted her because i did not knew how. I have no clue how to vet.

I’ve been working on trust mode because she felt alright but now i’m realizing i did a bad mistake.

Everyone make sure you kill this bitch because she doesn’t go away on a normal banishing. You’ll actually have to go into her and break her with all your will.

2 Likes

I’m not an expert on spirit conjuring or on how to vet. I’m aware to use a lot warding and try to use discernment which I’m not very skilled on.

Has she left you alone right after the banishing? Was everything she told you was all a lie and Nadharkis isn’t not a real multiverse? Has she at least told you all wasn’t true and all the past life readings from Nadharkis was just a joke to trick everyone?

3 Likes

At this point i think everything was a trick to get in my mind and into peoples minds.

I OFFICIALLY APOLOGISE TO THE FORUM FOR BRINGING IN A POTENTIALLY DEADLY UN VETTED SPIRIT THAT IS NOW CLEARLY HERE TO HARM EVERYONE

I ask @Lady_Eva that she forgive me because this entity is clearly responsible for all this shit and it is all my fault for not vetting and being an absolute idiot.
I should have taken the hint when Astaj started acting crazy and sending me all kinds of creepy messages.

And she leaves when performing a banishing but there’s nothing from stopping her to come back.
I’m now fully aware that what is happening to me is caused by this bitch.
You don’t just all of the sudden loose the ability of thinking rationally and fully give into fear for no fucking reason.

Axa Oddra has been infecting me the longest so i have no fucking clue how long it will take me to completely get rid of her. Besides the fact that i absolutely have no clue how to do proper banishing and vetting. Plus the fact that she keeps returning for another kick.

2 Likes

Since this entity is possessing your mind. Have you thought of exorcising? I’m not sure if that’s possible for you. I’m not sure if Archangel Michael can help you on how to banish this entity from bothering you.

2 Likes