The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

@anon25958869

If you asked this question then you might have had a part in this world. If you want i could add you to my list of research…

Especially if you have read the whole thread like 460 posts… Mate that’s some dedication i have not seen

1 Like

I mean, I was in the middle of reading it :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes please, I would like to join the list.

lol yeah it was hard to look away tbh, It was a fascinating read!

4 Likes

Right though? I couldnt stop, read the whole damn thing in one sitting

3 Likes

Hello,
Now i haven’t read this entire thread but it is very fascinating to me.
Could anyone explain to me in the simplest form possible of what this is all about. Because i find this very intriguing and would like to learn more about it.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

1 Like

This is the place where i mostly post my progress into reaching a way to build a physical gate to the world Nadharkis (Naad-HHaark’Iss)

And also other sorcerers join in on this project as this world holds IMMENSE power and once fully tapped into one can truly reach omnipotence.

1 Like

Refresher for the list of research guys:

@Shadowmage = Ma man if you want i can skip the war part of your life and just reach to the conclusion of that war and what it caused. That way i can reach the end of your story quicker. That’s only if you say you don’t feel like you are learning anything from this part of your life as Darrofer.

KingOfHearts616
Noxxshroude
Epsilon_The_Imperial
Micah
HellChild
GaiasGirl
Sheogorath
Fire
Aluriel
@DormiensDei
@GreyDracon
@Raven_Maleficus
@anon25958869
@LordVader
@ElenaMaeva

The mentioned ones are the most recently added to my research list. Besides @Shadowmage.

6 Likes

Are you doing readings for everyone in this list of people?
If so then you have a lot of work a head of you. Lol.

But i can honestly say i am somehow connected to this world of Nadharkis.
I kind of skimmed through and read the entire thread… Lol it took a while to do it.

2 Likes

I might have misread something… Sorry if i did:D

1 Like

I miss the old me.He was awesome

2 Likes

If you want my input, I think you’re doing too many things at once now.

When it comes to the stories of each person, going through the histories of every person related to the person’s story is taking too much time. Try to talk to Axa Oddra to see if you can cut down on the amount of information you get about these other demons.

Try to summarize the major points and details.

Now if you want my opinion: Regardless of who you read, the Veil between our universe and Naadharkis is going to thin either way.

I personally want to see you update the thread on the terms like Oriddion Paradigm, Goruudha Spaces, Ordon zone, because most of us already have grand demons that we are focused on working with. I just think that it would contribute to the understanding of our reality immensely, because it would allow us to truly understand the depth and power hidden in the omniverse as well as point out what things are truly important in the grand scheme of where we are to develop our power towards.

Either way, if you are too spread out as you are now, then I am afraid that you may neglect that thread or update it rarely.

Those are my two cents, but the decision is all yours :grinning:

5 Likes

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Thanks bro. I’ll take this under consideration :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Just depends on how much longer it is

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Abaddon is incarnated as a being on Nadharkis. And if he might also be an incarnation as a human right now.
I am just curious is all.
@anon72351403 maybe you would know. But anyone else who has any insight on this please let me know.

1 Like

The world of Earth is the fucking kiddie pool by comparison

Gaaah when I die in this life I want to go back to Nadharkis

2 Likes

@Noxxshroude You won’t need to wait until you die bro.
Cause i WILL rip a tear in the void and build gates to that place and that i PROMISE!

Sooner or later i will manage to build a company that will grow with the aid of the demons to gather up the resources necessary to build these babies:

Also @Noxxshroude remember that Nadharkis is the world where Gogdevex Dexaw, the multiverse our universe is part of, was invented by great demons.

It is a thing in Nadharkis that demons grow in power and then they move on where they start creating their own worlds. One of those worlds was the Gogdevex Dexaw Multiverse…

A multiverse that was stolen by Keteron but a multiverse that was made by a group of Nadharkean demons.

6 Likes

So last week i had posted a piece of skull cracking information i got from Cthulhu in the Grimmoire of Nadharkis Topic and imma link it here in this topic as well as i see it relevant to this one as well…
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/grimmoire-of-nadharkis-pronounced-naad-haarkiss/28051/26

1 Like

I met Axa Oddra in a lucid dream today. We were all in a classroom-type place and I saw her as a pale young woman with shoulder-length brown hair under a black knit hat wearing black-rimmed glasses. She looked nothing like the pictures you posted. The only way I knew it was her is the look in her brown eyes. I asked her power even though she read that I wanted other things too. She picked one of my fingers for blood. I said that I was used to this being a pre-diabetic and all. She had what looked like a notebook on her desk with her yellow and black sigil on the cover.

3 Likes

@CyberLord Like i told you here:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/grimmoire-of-nadharkis-pronounced-naad-haarkiss/28051/32

You did not see the real Axa Oddra mate. You met an entity that works with her.

Besides the fact that I’ve been working with Axa Oddra for the last 10 years so that gives me some time to know almost everything about her. There are INFINITE beings that could adopt the Ax Tenebrae Ornagga energy and that’s why you felt and saw what you saw.

And the fact that you felt the need to post this experience of yours on both topics i can find that as an aggressive attempt at taking over the research and/or trolling.:rage:

I can’t even find it for sure that what you are saying is true. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::angry:

I have a 10 years history with Her so you can’t just jump in and claim that what i’ve been seeing all this time is false just based on ONE lucid dream. I’ve had hundreds of encounters with her during which time i could ask her for any aspect that she might carry to which she constantly pointed out to the fact that she has MANY daughters and MANY sorceresses that work with her.:angry:

1 Like

Brother how do you know if it wasn’t Axa Oddra We can evoke worlds even the Qlippoth and Sephiroth no entity is to big or powerful that it cannot be summoned all things even The whole infernalk empire can be called.

Nothing is to powerful to be called after all evocation is a form of omnipotence brother plus many powerful entities commune with us in the dream world, that is as ancient as the shamans themselves if not older.

7 Likes