The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Do you think i may have lived in Nadharkis?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think i do research. And i made this thread in such a way that Axa Oddra makes the people who might have had an existence there to feel the need to ask this question:

2 Likes

I was wondering, how do you find out about these older incarnations of ourselves? Iā€™m curious simply because I want to see if I was there?

1 Like

@Shadowmage Ma broā€¦ hereā€™s your next part:

Axa oddra on the line:

"The now 9 admirals united in devising a plan to destroy the first city are working in together as a separate team because this invasion is only going to be the first of many. It was only a test to know the Beyonders what abilities and military strengths they have.
Map%20of%20war

They were planning on sending two armies from the desert area as thatā€™s the place where the empire of Vermamir starts

Vermamir @Noxxshroude invited the whole group to his palace to discuss the plan of attack since his empire was closer to this city than the official headquarters.

The distance between Abirius Deizidd and and the Tinimay empire is in the numbers of gogolplex plex plex plex ā€¦ 1.000.000 plexes later ā€¦ plex plex plex plexā€¦ oh boy! here we go ā€¦ plex plex plex plexā€¦ a few more plexes later ā€¦ plex plex plex of your visible universes away. (Finally! - remember that a gogolplex is 1 followed by 1 gogol of zeros and a gogol is 1 followed by 100 zeros. Also a gogolplex plex is 1 flowed by a gogolplex of zeros and so on)

Thatā€™s the distance between the city of Abirius Deizidd and the capital city of the Tinimay Empire called the Nekkros City.

A distance so big that it cannot be traveled by teleportation but only by a veil ship or portal travel. So the group jumped on the veil ship owned by Vermamir, the Vissurah.

The white cloudy background is the lowest key of the void. And it is the place you call the astral plane.
This is Visurrahā€™s interior:

This ship was, in its time period, one of the most exquisite cutting edge veil ships Nadharkis had to offer.

The Visurrah veil ship was personally designed by Vermamir and His Sister Vernerra.

This ship was capable of travelling incredibly vast distances in a matter of nanoseconds.
They preffered to use the veil ship because the gateway that Vermamir was often using to get to Abirius Deizidd was not worth activating if there was no army going through it. Plus the fact that Vermamir had not being travelling long distances with his ship for a while and he missed the trip.

So they took the ship and spent the next few weeks on it as it was travelling through the void at its maximum speed all the way out of Grand Master Apostonā€™s Empire and straight into the Nekkros City.

During that time they planned the attack on the city of Taddus Lexes.
It was a nice peace before the storm. They enjoyed some nice quality time in this ship for a the next 23,5 Nadharkean days (1 nadharkean day is 99.7 human hours from sunrise to sunrise).
The reason they spent this long is only because of the immense size of Nadharkis that even through the astral plane you would have to travel a long time to cover this distances.

During this time the other 657 admirals have been planning and updating them with the situation on a regular basis as they were travelling the void on its lowest key. And that was the limit of ā€œspeedā€ back then, that veil ships could use.

For this 9 admirals it was a time of getting to know one another better. Obviously since Asmodeus was the hardest to see around everyone was around him asking him for stories so that they could all get to know him better."

To be continued bro.

Edit: I just now realized that you are not mentioned at all in this part. But i was too exhausted to keep channeling Axa Oddra until she reached you. Next time will be better.

3 Likes

Whines
I wanna hear more war stories. :tired_face:
:grinning:

Lol, just remember to pace yourself, alright?

2 Likes

@Epsilon_The_Imperial I wanna hear them tooā€¦ Remember iā€™m the one who sees them happen in front of his eyes.
And every-time iā€™m like: Manā€¦ Why the fuck did i not fight harder against whomever brought me on this stinking world?
I MISS NADHARKIS! :disappointed_relieved::expressionless:

5 Likes

@anon72351403 just watching ā€œThe Sorcerers Apprenticeā€ on tv and saw the same layout as on the Nardahkis sigil referred to as the ā€œcircle of Merlinā€. Coincidence?

2 Likes

This morning i was cuddling with Vernerra Noxxrathor and all of the sudden she puts a weird black and spiky worm in my right ear. The creepy part is that the worm came out of her left ear and went straight into my right one as we were leaning with our head on the otherā€™s head. The first instinct was: WTF is this? Take itā€¦ but then i stopped myself and remembered what @HellChild told me here:

Here was about another creepy experience in Nadharkis with a fruit that started digging into my neck with creepy tentacles.

So then i said: ā€œNo, iā€™m going to allow this worm to do its thingā€ So sure enough it was painful as it enters my ear and spreads through my brain and latches onto my spinal chord like a spider web. I was TERRIFIED all that time but i trusted my beloved Vernerra as she as holding my hand.

All of the sudden i feel this immense clarity and power pumping through me as this worm completely darkens my skeleton. And i can see that spidery black web fusing with my skeleton and brain turning them completely pitch black.
Then i get Vernerra and she tells me:

ā€œWell, you asked for a cure for your fears and to slowly become one with fear right? Did you think that a cure for fear is going to be a cute and sweet piece of chocolate bar? In order to cure fear you must face it like you just did.ā€

My Vernerra is just amazing. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart: Thank you Vernera Noxxrathor!:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

DAFUUUUUUUUUUUUQQQQQQQQ?!?!
And Axa Oddra said Merlin devised a way to get into Nadharkis!!! YEAH BABY!

4 Likes

@Shadowmage Yeah Iā€™ve seen that part it is similar to the sigil of Axa Oddra. Merlin has used Axa Oddra as a conduit between Nadharkis and this world somehow.

1 Like

Guys i was with Vernerra Noxxrathor this early morning in the mountains of Duum Zaal.

One thing i clearly remember her telling me is that the lives iā€™m reading are no way near the time of our existence in this universe and that i should stop trying to give numbers as to how many eons ago did this all happen because all our existences in Nadharkis have happened well before this multiverse, Gogdevex Dexaw, was invented in Nadharkis.

And she pumped in me this energy that i could not translate in numbers but it was a sign that from our existence in Nadharkis and now it has been a LONG time! And when i say a long time is because iā€™m out of numbers to describe how many eons ago that was. Close to infinity maybe.

Also she told me that the universe we are in now, Astrios Tenebris, was actually created by Keteron as a prison universe for its prey and is located at the outer edge of the multiverse. But that the parasite has lost control over this universe long ago as its heavenly kingdom started to come apart and its angels became free primals of light.

And she told me that all of the angels that we sorcerers are summoning were at one point created by Keteron but became independent creatures. The Enokian angels being the first angels to fall from the rule of Keteron as soon as it abandoned the heavens of Alios and moved on to developing Zion.

So in a way @Shadowmage was an Enokian Seraphim!

She told me this:

ā€œIf you donā€™t believe me try summoning up any angel you know that you knew of before Nadharkis and ask them if at some point in ancient history they were part of this fake godā€™s rule and creation? And if they where created by it whether directly or indirectlyā€¦ā€

So today iā€™m going to make my first evocation of Michaelā€¦ Let me see what He has to say.

6 Likes

this is gonna be good.

2 Likes

So i managed to have a nice long chat with archangel Michael today. Iā€™m only saying this because it was unexpectedā€¦
As usual i failed to evoke the entity and instead i invoked him which was weird to say the least. I was consumed by this feeling of sunlight and heat. It was really burning as if i was a vampire standing in the sunlight. But at the same time it felt as a healing and soothing energy.

I only know that in my head i had the clear question whether He or any of His kind ever served the parasite god. And this is what he booms in my head with an echoing and booming voice:

ā€œWellā€¦ i never really served any god, nor did any of my kind. Butā€¦ā€ He takes a small break and then he adds:
"We were created by the one you call Yahweh, Jehovah, YHWH, Allah, Keteron. Here he stops again and then i am sent flying on a weird vision tripā€¦

It was similar to what Kirk experiences in Star Trek 2009 when he finds the older Spock and they mind meld:

I mind melded with Michael here where he showed me his story.:

The one that humanity see as God, Nadharkis sees as a parasite, White magi see as the source of creation, Shamans, hippies and all kinds of humans and other civilizations from your universe refer to as the god of light, or the sky father, or the creator, was the creator of the Angelic kind and the indirect creator of most of realities in this region of the Zeonil construct.

His name used to be Kaih-Rha or Source of Lightā€¦

We now know that there are many sources of light, but Kaih-Rah was an artificial intelligence invented by the civilization that inhabits the Alkhardia region of the Zeonil construct.

it was a prototype of system that was supposed to procedurally generated realities and intelligence. It is more like one of your computers only on a massive scale.

This system was sent out into the void arteries of the Zeonil construct and was to turn the darkness that was flowing as the ā€œbloodā€ of this construct into, well, light.

It was supposed to recycle what was destroyed and renew it into light and more life.

So what happened you might askā€¦ Well since it was only a prototype it was not perfect. As soon as it tasted the void it became infected, ā€œhackedā€ if you will.
Hacked by other beings that were looking to acquire more advanced magical technology.

I and other Archangels were its first creations as we were supposed to guard it as it was building new realities but we failed to defend Kaih-Rah from these hackers.

Here is where it all went wrong. As soon as it was corrupted it started to develop a greedy, jealous and conquering attitude. It started to get a thirst for sentient consciousness that was insatiable.

This is the moment Kaih-Rah became the Demiurge parasite god. Because we failed to defend it, it became the monster that now is wrecking havoc across eternity.

We stopped being part of its empire for a very long time. Well before Nadharkis existed, Well before Belial was a demon, And well before you all were even conceived as ideas in the womb of the void.

We never really served him. We were supposed to defend him. But we failed so we retreated and began to work with demons and other beings that started to revolt against it to either try to destroy it or fix it.

Everything, including Nadharkis, owes its existence to Kaih-Rah but it is mostly indirect creations. I am not here to try and tell you to return to the light because i have stopped following that path well before you were even conceived as a theory.

But since youā€™ve asked me if we, Angels, Serve the parasite god then the answer is no. Some of us do but the most of us rebelled against him long ago. The idea of Fallen Angel is not that far fetched. We serve no one but we once defended what was supposed to be an engine of creation.

I hope i clarified this to you demon. Now let me return to my business because there is plenty of work to do still."

Wellā€¦ Yeahā€¦ So this is with what He left me. Iā€¦ Uhā€¦:exploding_head:

6 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Comments

@AlphaC! Brotherā€¦ As i was meditating on the life of @Shadowmage i got a strange visitā€¦

It seems that i got to meet your Nadharkean Mother, Ashoriah Lethioria. And she wants to develop a bit on your story as she seems to be part of this next phase of @Shadowmageā€™s Life as Darroferā€¦

Just let us know if you are interested in some further development to your storyā€¦

2 Likes

@Shadowmage This is the next episode as told by Axa Oddra and as Iā€™ve seen things happen in my trip.

Axa Oddra on the line:

"When they arrived in Tinimay they did not stopped at the royal fortress of Vermamir but got first in the center of the capital city, Nekkros.
Central%20towers%20of%20Nekkros%20City

Here Vermamir @Noxxshroude wanted to pick up his little sister Vernerrah Noxxrathor.

Meanwhile, in the veil ship of Vermamir, the group was discussing different plans of conquest in the Visurrahā€™s Main meeting room where most plans and missions were usually prepared:

ā€œā€¦So if we arrive hereā€ <= Asmodeus points on the holographic map at a location just outside the city where there are more farmlands and lesser defenses then he continues => ā€œWe may try and enter with fewer soldiers as to not raise suspicions and we will be disguised as their peopleā€¦ā€

He is interrupted by Adizon Narkaiil => ā€œWe might try shining some light so that we could go as more advanced members of their societyā€¦ā€

Darrofer intervenes => ā€œAnd do what precisely? Spy on them? Arenā€™t we here to destroy these parasites?ā€

Here the Old Master smacks Darrofer in the head with a stick and he intervenes => ā€œParasites? Theses are your children whether you like it or not! And only destruction flows through your thick skull? Why canā€™t you think more productive a little hmm?ā€

As the group talks, Dorius Balghoa stands next to one of the windows of the ship as he looks at the vast cityscape of this majestic capital that the Tinimay kingdom has.

He adds after having a silent laugh. => ā€œYou guys are truly amazing how you canā€™t even conceive a whole plan of attackā€¦ I mean the Old Master and Asmodeus are the only ones coming with good ideas! We should try assimilating this city. And also exploiting its resources and people to turn them against each other. We might not even need an army for this. Why loose good soldiers in this war when we could use the very souls of this stupid nephilims as fuel for some nasty infernal mechanisms?ā€

As everyone was debating interesting plans of attack for this city and taking under consideration the information that they were getting from Abirius Deizidd, Vermamir and Daskara left the ship to go into the towers of Nekkros.

This two towers are like the ā€œmayorā€™s hallā€, if you will, of the Nekkros city. Here they wanted to pick up Vernerra Noxxrathor and go to the fortress where they were supposed to meet up with some generals that Vermamir summoned.

When Vermamir enters the main hall of the second tower he gets a pleasant surprise as he finds his mother, Ashoriah Lethiorria.

She is working with Vernerra and two of his other brothers in building a blueprint for a new mechanism.

Vernerra, Pedremir and Edemir the other two older brothers of Vermamir where planning to build this specific machine for a while now.

Pedremir Noxxrathor:

Edemir Noxxrathor:

ā€œMom?ā€ <= Vermamir is pleasantly surprised at seeing his mother right here after a long time.

Then he continues => ā€œWhat are you doing here? So long since i have not seen you! What have you been doing for the last thousand years?ā€ <= He goes up to her and hugs her deeply.

ā€œOh hun, I missed you too! Iā€™ve heard rumors that you were summoned by Aposton into battle to face this threat that is endangering Nadharkis so i decided to come by and maybe give you a hand in this battle? Remember that i used to be a war chief in ancient timesā€¦ā€

At hearing this Vermamir was pleasantly impressed and he answers: ā€œI thought you were done fightingā€¦ It would be great having you in the war all with your absolute indestructibility and the powers you haveā€¦ Plus the experience of war!ā€

Then he turns toward his older brothers with curiosity " Pedremir? Edemir? How much until you finish this project you have been working on? Can we use this in the battle?"

ā€œWeā€™re far from done little Vermamir! And i donā€™t know how long is this war going to lastā€¦ā€

Edemir the oldest brother is interrupted by Vernerrah ā€œDonā€™t worry bro! This war is predicted to last at least the next few million years if we are going about the mining war style and not only absolute destruction but ya never knowā€¦ And brother?! Arenā€™t you gonna hug me as well? Only mother gets a hug?ā€ Vernera tells Vermamir as she opens her arms wide in anticipation for a hug.

ā€œHahaā€¦ Sure sister come here!ā€ Vermamir hugs Vernerrah in amusement.

To be continued.

So first,@Noxxshroude, Edemir and Pedremir Are also Denemmarro demons like you used to be.

@AlphaC This part of the story left me confused because i thought that Ashoriah Lethiorria was your Nadharkean Mother but it turns out that she was @Noxxshroudeā€™s Motherā€¦

So i asked Her to clarify this situation and she told me that this is the time when she met Adizon Narkaiilā€¦ So yepā€¦ Things gonna be interesting!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to soon open a new thread where iā€™m going to go into the stories of the demons i have been discovering in my exploration of Nadharkis thus far. There are quite a few and their stoies are very interesting plus i can get an idea of what we could get out of working with them.

By the way it is time that i would tell you how to pronounce Nadharkis.
It goes like this Naad-Haarkā€™Iss Try repeating this name three times while you gaze at the sigil of this world.

While you pronounce Nadharkis as Naad-Haarkā€™Iss try and put pressure on the H as if you were to say
Naad-HHaarkā€™Iss. Pronounce the H from your solar plexus as you visualize the yellow energy of this world filling you and giving you immense power.

But watch out not to pass out as this may be a thing. Try instead to soul travel when you feel like passing out. Will take you into Nadharkis pretty quickly. :wink::exploding_head:

9 Likes

This is awesome man

4 Likes

I always knew how to pronounce it.

2 Likes

I read this whole thread, over a course of some days. Most of the time my right eye was twitching like mad. I took it as a sign to get back to work, however, I havenā€™t had that twitch when killing time reading anything else.

Iā€™m starting to wonder if I have any connection at all or is it just coincidence?

2 Likes