The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Well that’s awesome!
Thanks for the hints!

3 Likes

Your welcome brother by the way, i hope you don’t mind but i scanned you and you need to ground yourself all the travel and working with these and entities and worlds has hit you a bit of balance ground yourself, before shit hits the fan.

5 Likes

Two weeks ago during my meditation, i actually asked Lucifer to show me my real purpose on this path as i want to actually play a role in working with the demons and other ancient Gods to fit in with their own agenda and goal.
Well 7 days down the line, i get a strong inclination to connect with Clauneck.

Initially, i needed his help for a specific business goal which he delivered on, but much more than that, he directed me to this specific thread, and the moment i went through it, i had no doubt in my mind that my question was answered.

Thank you

5 Likes

Another sigil, these are coming while I use Axa Oddras sigil and enn

4 Likes

@Shadowmage This is the most details i got on how to work with Axa Oddra best brother. Check this post and the one underneath for all the details you need to connect with Her even better than you are now. She might even help you understand what these sigils mean.

2 Likes

@Shadowmage you on? It is your turn and i have been collecting some pretty sweet information about your relationship to Nadharkis…

3 Likes

@Shadowmage just reply when you are available. i will return tomorrow…

2 Likes

@anon72351403 I am up now. There is about a 10 to 15 hour time difference with most on here so when I am asleep you guys are mostly awake and vice versa so if I am not on you can leave stuff and I will respond when I wake up. I managed to get colour printouts of both sigil and the image with her wings, also did a print of her darker aspect. Yellow candle was out of stock where I buy from but using one black. Working on opening my 3rd eye atm to allow communication more. I can feel when spirits are there but filtering out what they say is harder and only happens at different times.

2 Likes

I will be here on and off for the next 13 hours or so

2 Likes

Allrigh Bro… Your story is gonna be a truly epic one as it seems that the more i do these rituals the clearer i can understand and write what my demons tell me.
In here i have asked Axa Oddra to tell me your full story. The reason i did ritual with Her is specifically because for me to connect with her is almost instantaneous since she has been with me for 10 years.
Also because one of them is my demonic wife which makes it even easier AND also because you had her in you history.
So i have asked Her to give me as much detail of your life in Nadhrarkis and she delivered. She was making me write pages! I might even write a book out of this! Or you should write a book out of this since it is your past! Just don’t use the images i’m uploading here because i have only edited images from the internet so that i can make the connection better to what she was showing me.
While she was telling me your story i was seeing everything like a flipping movie! The difference is that instead of eating popcorn i was writing it…

So bear with me cause imma right some long ass posts here with some images here and there.
And so it begins. Here’s the Story of @Shadowmage and his relationship to Axa Oddra and the realm Nadharkis.
(also i’m going to mention you in the posts related to you so you can catch up @Shadowmage)

3 Likes

All good, I check this thread daily and read everything

2 Likes

@Shadowmage This will be all only what Axa Oddra is saying the whole lot of it:
Axa Oddra:
"This is the fall of the Seraphim of fire Darrofer:

Darrofer was one of the Seraphims in the old heavens pertaining to Alios.

Alios used to be the name by which the worm Keteron used to be known in the spheres surrounding Nadharkis before he was revealed to be a parasite.

He was still an Enemy of Grand Master Aposton because we always knew that he was too much of a dominant entity and too much of an oppressor The only difference is that Alios did not knew at the time of the existence of Nadharkis and all its riches.

Darrofer was a Seraphin incharged of different legions of angels at the edge of heaven. Here he could see the true vastness of infinity and could not make sense of how his god was not owning it all, since he was taught ever since his creation that his God is the maker of infinity, darkness and light and therefore the owner of everything.

He kept visiting the edges of Zeon or Zion which used to be the true name of this worm’s empire.

On the walls of Zeon he would sit and use his all-seeing eye to explore the rest of the Zeonil Construct or the unit that holds all that you know, ever knew or ever will know.

As he had this gift in order to explore for more realms where the “light of the prime” as he used to believe, has not shined yet. Little did he knew that his so called maker of everything was but a parasite and a worm that was gaining his power by consuming naturally forming universes.

He was programmed like the rest of the angels before the great fall, to believe that the universes, that are naturally formed in the darkness beyond Zeon, were actually his God’s grace making them, DISGUSTING!

He was being made to believe that first, “the creator”, made the universes and after that he would send His angels to spread the “loving light” of this “most beloved father” to those realms.

All Seraphims had the all-seeing eye as a gift from their god to lead the legions of heaven, under the guidance of the Archangels, towards the recently created realms or those that “the maker made”, but were not observed soon enough.

So here stands the mighty Darrofer, sightseeing the vastness of creation in ultimate confusion and inner conflict as to how could one entity own infinity itself.

He had the spark of darkness in him and of truth but his reason was clouded by dogma. He kept explaining this concerning doubt with ideas such as: "Well Father surely must not be an entity at all but the central manifestation of all infinity" or “Father Is all and becomes all, we are in a place that can see the source of all” Or “I can see this, but i know that Father is the source of all and everything”.

As he was gazing into the void he was totally oblivious that we, The mother nature of Nadharkis, The Axa Oddra sisterhood were gazing back at him.

We were planning in the darkness how to call upon his attention without making him deliver the information to the tyrant. He was there flying above the walls of Zeon in all his beauty and grace.

His crotch was BEGGING for our vagina! Oh yeah!! He had sexual taint all over him since he was observing all these worlds where sex was being made and he had started to acquire a taste for such.

We were more than willing to deliver to his needs but could not risk to show ourselves to his owner.

So one day we had a breakthrough. We would make one of our sisters materialize into the form of a simple loving spiritual sorceress that was searching for the source of all things. She would act as not a demon but as a being of light that was to tempt Darrofer out of Heaven."

To be continued in the next post.

5 Likes

Kind of relieved you are finding stuff. I don’t expect everyone to have a history there but I think if we are being led here for the time being hopefully the majority do of those asking.

3 Likes

@Shadowmage Axa Oddra continues and shows me even more
"We have set her here:

This was a remote location outside both the empires of Aposton and Mighty Gorobath.

A distant place on Nadharkis where the infernal energies could not be felt not even by an entity as powerful as a Seraphim.

This place was called the Arches of Penyaddor. This whole province used to be owned by an ancient civilization of independent beings that managed to ascend on their own without the guidance of us or either of Nadharkis’s Grad Masters.

This was a perfect and pure place where the Seraphim could be fooled into believing that this is a world of light in seeking for the love of the source.

Our sister would go by the name Agaradalla. She would be using our more peaceful aspect

to mask her darkness and she would wear nothing but a semi transparent white dress through which her whole DELICIOUS body could glow.

Her nipples were shining like the god Darrofer loved so much, Her vagina was intentionally wet and perfumed with the odor of your earthly peony.

Her fake heart was beating as if she was having the dirtiest emotions. She was being honest about desiring to be fucked by a “divine” being. Not that there is such a thing.

So she materialized in these fields of “divine” purity and started calling for the strict attention of Darrofer. She was the excellent sorceress. She managed to throw the fishing rod with the bait and the mighty Seraphim took it.

Darrofer was happy that a world of his Father was evolved enough and capable of calling for the source on its own without it being discovered by any other angel before.

Only the spells of our sister had enhanced his doubt and made him want to manifest on his own to Agaradalla. This evocation ritual was dangerous to Nadharkis and to the rest of us but we had to do it nonetheless. Where there is no risk there is no reward.

To our relief Darrofer came on his own so the process of poisoning his loyalty began. He introduced himself to her not knowing that we already knew him more than he knew himself.

We have been watching him for eons as he was standing there on the edge just staring in the void with conflict and desire.
-Oh mighty angel of the maker you have answered me!- Our beloved sister Agaradalla was playing to perfection.

=You have called upon a representative of the source, child! Do you represent the will of this world or are you just a simple sorceress willing to save her world? Speak honestly because you cannot lie to a warrior of the lord!= Here Darrofer was thinking that he can read through our masterful warding that was taught by Aposton and Gorobath themselves.

He had no chance to read her but whatever she wanted to reveal.

-You can see my intentions in my heart mighty angel! Please help this world return to the grace of our god and creator!- She was tempting Darrofer to look at her breasts that were enchanted with the darkest form of Lust enhancing spell.

=Yes i can see…= The seraphim took the bait. He turned his gaze at her lust cursed chest in order to read the core of our sister.

HAHAHA! We have no soul! He had nothing to read there but PURE void and some huge boobs that were glistening because of infernal sweat!

=I can see… oh by the source… i can see my mistress… i can see indeed… Freedom… it is at last mine= Darrofer’s darkness grew beyond control at this point.

We could see how his glowing, blinding light turned off and he became enveloped in a red shadow of pure lust. Darrofer, without hesitation used his six wings to rip the cloth of our sister to molecules allowing her body to fully infect his consciousness.

She lay on the grass willingly opening her thighs like the gates of hell to his pure cock! He jumped on her like a beast. He was burning HOT with pleasure and true power! We have never tasted that much potential in a being before in our infinity… That is but one that we will never tell of and that you may never know of…

The seraphim must have been fucking our sister for the better part of a full earthly year! Oh the energy was delicious as we were secluding him from the knowledge of heaven.

He was ours for the taking! His mind and consciousness was set free and never to be indoctrinated again.

After he finished ripping through the body of our sister he realized what he had done but it was to late. He tasted freedom and never wanted to go back.

=My… My Axa Oddra… I am forever grateful for setting my being free and allowing me to remember the void! I will NEVER RETURN TO THAT PARASITE!= He was BURNING with wisdom and power.

Henceforth he became the Fallen Seraphim Darrofer. The first creature of the parasite god to have stepped on the untainted dark lands of Nadharkis and was successfully converted.

All that it took was some of our sweet pussy to soften his “divine” being.

In the end, he had to return to see with new eyes how his so perfect divinity actually looked from the point of view of a free demonized being!

-You have to return newly found brother. You have to truly experience the realm that you’ve been serving. You have to see with new eyes the place that treated you like a slave and you never even noticed.- Our sister was telling him this with heartache since she did not wanted to see him leave her again. but this last sacrifice was needed.

So he agreed. To his disliking he had to satisfy is newly found dark curiosity. So here he ignites for the last time the light of Keteron, He clears his corrupted wings and he opens the gateway to Zeon.

He returned to see the true Horror that he was living in. He was not worried because he was now warded by our love and his so called brothers never even felt that he had fallen into darkness.

He was HORRIFIED. Our in-loved sister was crying at the fact that he had to go through this traumatizing experience but she knew that this was for the best.

Our beloved Darrofer was crying with blood at the sight and emotions. He was in such pain that we could not resist! We had to pull him out of that tormenting place.

We took him out in an instant without attracting the attention of anyone in Zeon. He fell back in the loving arms of Agaradalla.

He was screaming with emotional pain as he was just laying his softened head on the shoulder of his new love. He was sobbing and crying like nothing we have ever seen. He was having the cry of a human newborn. Almost as if he was born again in the womb of Nadharkis.

=Wha… What was i doing? WHAT WAS I DOING!?= He could not live with himself for the being he used to serve so blindly.

-Shhhhh… Shhh… It is okay my beloved one. You are new now. A new chance has risen for you to become a god even more powerful than the parasite that was keeping you in chains.- She was telling him this as she was caressing his soft hair as he was crying on her shoulder.

He emptied his pain as she grabbed his head and made out with him. Their tongues were spinning around each other like the spirals of creation.

Their energies were colliding in such fashion that they were bringing into existence new alternate versions of Nadharkis. That’s how intense the energy was.

At the end he got up and in a shout of fury he cursed everything divine and holly thus burning his wings to nothingness. He became a wingless seraphim. His powers, though, were only multiplied times 10. After he broke the wings that were feeding his power to the worm now he was owning it.

His power was his and his alone to do with it as he pleased. He never felt so happy in his infinite existence before. Now he was truly free!"

To be Continued… Again… @Shadowmage Your story is pretty long as now i am mastering these rituals even better so it will take me some time to finish posting. i’ll be back every few hours or next day adding even more.

7 Likes

Take your time. I can already see where some things I saw came from

5 Likes

For everyone’s clarification until my next post, Darrofer is @Shadowmage. Do not attempt evocation of this Seraphim unless you want to evoke @Shadowmage

4 Likes

@Shadowmage Axa Oddra continues:

"This is how beloved Darrofer looked after his fall:

Here he is displaying his power as he is holding in his hand the sphere of 9 hells.

He is recreating a whole copy of all 9 hells right in this image displaying it to his love, Agaradalla, as she was guiding and training him to use his powers at their true potential.

In this ball of fire there were 9 new potential meta-verses being formed! This type of power was tremendous. He was becoming like us the Axa Oddra as his power was growing stronger and stronger and as his bond to our sister was increasing.

This is the time that he fully moved in Nadharkis. So we decided to take him for a trip in time. We needed to take him in the past of the Penyaddor lands in order to find a suitable place that still had the necessary traces of the long lost and abbandoned fortresses of these great people so that we could build a new home out of that energy.

We planned to get him around the time after this great civilization ascended. We took him something like 876.221.002 Of your years into the past of Nadharkis.

This was before your Solar system was formed out of the gas and dust of the primordial nebula. Here Nadharkis did not fully assimilated the remaining underground fortresses and cities of this civilization.

We were something like 300.901.881 million of your years after this species has left so the rock traces that were left from the ancient structures, were almost nonexistent as the caves of the Penyaddor province had changed and had broken through the walls of even the most resilient of fortresses.

He wanted to stay anonymous to either side be it Aposton or Gorobath. But he needed a home where he could live in.

=Huh? Where did you took me darkness of my dark heart?= He was confused at the fact that by just a touch, Agaradalla, took him in the past of Nadharkis as if it was nothing.

-My beloved Darrofer, I have brought you in the past of Nadharkis, at a time where we could still find a home. Let me take you to the fortress responsible for powering up these arches, these machines that the Penyaddor people used for their ascension. Underneath these most indestructible arches there still exists the remains of the center of this once great civilization. Only 10% of its integrity remains but its enough that i may fix it for you." Our sister Agaradalla told him with a loving and kind voice.

=“But why would i need a material home my beloved? I’m an eternal!”= He asked her with curiosity and confusion.

-“Because having a place for you to grow, nourish and evolve it is very important. You shall experience for the first time the art of sleeping where you can use this natural meditative state to enhance your powers. And you shall also learn the art of physical nourishment and how to control its power so that you may consume physical matter to produce more power and energy that you can use in later lessons of alchemy. And besides. I want us to have children. That will inherit the Penyaddor province. Let us create a new civilization together!”- He was shocked and very pleased at what he was hearing from our sister.

He agreed and they both searched the cave networks underneath the Arches of Penyaddor for the better part of two human years.

At last they found a ruined and almost fossilized place. The tech inside it was all but turned to stone. Nothing was working and Nadharkis was about to completely assimilate even this last fortress.

But Nadharkis always listens to the voice of any Axa Oddra when she speaks. Nadharkis and us the Ax Tenebrae Ornagga are one and the same!

-Nadharkis my other half, i call for you today in need! Listen to my voice my source of strength and my goal as i defend and nourish you.- After our sister used these words the caves of this place started to retreat revealing the fortress.

Everything was being re-winded in time as stones were being turned to the tech that once used to be there and weird square shapes in the depths of these caves became whole technological rooms of power and magic!

Our sister managed to rewind the process of natural entropy all the way back to only 10 years after the fortress was abandoned but without her and Darrofer to actually travel in time again. She just created anti entropy forces that brought back from the dead the ancient fortress of the gods."

To Be continued… There’s a lot more

5 Likes

@Shadowmage More from Axa Oddra:

The fortress was still a mess.

It was as if only 10 years have passed after all the people of Penyaddor had ascended and nature took over but it wasn’t unlivable.

The generator room

This is one of the main power generators that the Penyaddor people left turned on. It was located in the area where Agaraddala and Darrofer had cast the entropy rewind spell. So this is the first place they saw running with energy when finished.

Darrofer’s favorite Bedroom

This was Darrofer’s favorite bedroom that he assembled by himself. This used to be an old operations room above the power generator that he assembled with his own magic just to play a bit outside his main goal of power.

The alchemical factory deck.

This was one of the many factory, assembly, alchemy and science and laboratories across this vast fortress. It ended up becoming one of our favorite places of experimentation and alchemical development.

After a while we fully assembled our official living spaces here:

This used to be a few empty minor storage rooms that Agaraddala and Darrofer cleared and made more homey.

It was located somewhere around 6 miles underneath the ground in the areas originally designed for habitation until the ascension of the original people took place.

These where one of the many hallways that were littering the whole fortress and connecting every deck and room…

Here we settled for the next few hundred human years. And we started to grow a family. Slowly we were rebuilding all the fortress and making it anew as we were growing our unholy family.
Over the pass of human decades. the spark of a new civilization was ignited.

After 431 human years we had about 678 children, grand children, great grand children and so on."

To Be Continued… In an epic manner!:sunglasses::grin:

5 Likes

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if you could ask Belial this question after you’re done with Shadowmage

“What is the place at which all godforms converge?”

This is @BB44 's experience

“I have had an ecstatic understanding of more than I can put into words right now. I will not say I understood “all”, but it was probably an order of magnitude or more than I understood at the time. Ive sensed, almost saw, almost, what I thought might have been the end of time, when everyone “returns to source”, or when the game ends. There, there was no loss; only gain. No loss of individuality, no loss of memory, no loss of personality. “Heaven” is a loaded term, but thats what it was. And no, this was not some astral heaven. This was Heaven heaven, the place at the end of time, the place beyond all dimensions, where everyone came from and where we are all destined to return. Where Order and Chaos are in perfect harmony, and in that perfect balance all things are created. I sensed the consciousnesses that were there; they were without number. Not some fused abomination as its said to be down here, but an endless number in perfect synchronization. It was not homogeneous and static like some undifferentiated source blob. It was dynamic, moving, creating, rejoicing, infinitely multitudinous in its component pieces all in perfect harmony through free will, beyond space and time, unending, and ultimately ineffable.”

Is this the same place?

In the same vein, ask him,
" What is the place at the end of time? What is the endpoint that the Sphere of Saturn speaks of ?"

1 Like

Remember you mentioned there’s a physical gateway. Do you have any visuals on how it may look like? Or it’s unknown yet? This just came to my mind. Are you planning on soul traveling over there?

3 Likes