The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Found a suitable picture @AlphaC and @Lotusarcane! I have reajusted its colors a bit but this is the life befor Kina Mayaddii!
Here you @Lotusarcane were going by the name of Grand Wraith Ark’Daodda Narkaiil!

Wow this is delicious! I have to dig deeper into it cause it seems i’m getting more and more info from the sorcerers i did the first rituals for.

And it is so ironic that you @Lotusarcane started off as a loyal to Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar but then you switched sides and became one of Aposton’s gate makers! How does that work?
I am being carried as i go by Axa oddra through this so i seem to be getting some stuff here!

3 Likes

Its so interesting how Narkaiill seems to be an entire line of royal demons!

4 Likes

I’m getting Dak Nexea now @AlphaC:

“Your daughter was your most beloved and precious being in your life Grand Demon of the Dusk!, This was way before you even thought of creating us mighty one! She was the better side of you while you were a lord of elements before… But… guess who took Her life? THE FUCK KETERON! It is only when she was taken from you that you started to unleash your true genius and potential and brought us to existence starting all of these amazing projects that we want to tell you all about them.”

2 Likes

I’ll have to do some research on this because this has just become too deep to ignore… B back to ya in the next two days cause i have something else to attend to as well in the earthly realm!
By the void… I did not expect Nadharkis to become this deep!

4 Likes

I have seen that sigil before. Many years ago

2 Likes

the second one?

2 Likes

i remember seeing a similar one in a dream around one year ago

1 Like

Yep the second one. I remember drawing part of it as well. Back in the days before I knew anything about sigils. Which to be fair was only December lol! I often used to draw stuff like that that just pops into my head. Then work and life got heavy and I haven’t been doing it.

3 Likes

Guys this is how the list goes as a final reminder:
@Shadowmage
@KingOfHearts616
@Noxxshroude
@astaj
@Epsilon_The_Imperial
@Micah
@HellChild
@GaiasGirl

Just a refresher :wink:

5 Likes

Wait, shouldn’t I be on the list?

2 Likes

Oh wait, NVM.

2 Likes

Check it again i corrected it

3 Likes

Summoned Tura Titan this being holds up the foundations of mysteries, it is the initiator it isn’t actually dark as it explained that it is instead seen as dark because it appears that way to a individual to separate those who are ready for power from those who are not.

6 Likes

Wow… That’s awesome. Well now i know i can work with him from now on!

4 Likes

Ya know i actually did had an underlying feeling as i was gazing at his sigil that this fear and worry might be a tad over exagerated…
Everytime i looked at the picture i was being fearful but i was kinda familiar with him and was like dafuq am i afraid for really? I know this entity somehow!

3 Likes

Indeed I have come to the understanding that these worlds and beings you are encountering are from a place between The metaverse, Multiverse and in the centre of Yamasron a place in the astral which shares the same space with cthulu.

While i do not work with the cthulu or anything in that nature this is the conclusion i’ve drawn from careful analysis and scanning energies of those worlds.

6 Likes

Amazing! The chills bro! Amazing…

4 Likes

Lemme chart this on my astral map… Now i just got closer to finding a physical way to getting there!

3 Likes

Its all in the same world of Nadharkis. How close do ya feel this realm is to Cthulu?

1 Like

I’d suggest this method to find your way …

The Power Eye, also known as the Ajna chakra / third eye is depicted with two petals on the sides, the left petal is the solar force / the sun and the right petal is the lunar force / the moon.

If you enter meditation, and unite the powers of the solar and lunar force in the centre of the eye this will create a powerful energy shift and will awaken a amazing power use this power to see into the worlds that you seek, you will see all you need and even the intricate tunnels and energy path ways of the map.

6 Likes