The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Lemme take a note of them cause they seem related to the sigils that i’ve picked up when doing the ritual for Lotusarcane. They don’t seem as dark though so i might be able to figure something out. They might be related to your life in Nadharkis as i clearly feel like this dimensional bridge forming to that world and its pulling my solar plexus in…

Closer but not exact

1 Like

@anon72351403 take your time with going through it all. I know I only speak for myself but I would rather have you take your time and impart everything you see about Nadharkis than rush and miss something someone else picks up on.

1 Like

Reminds me of the black sun

1 Like

You’ll have to explain that to me

1 Like

Depends who you’re talking to as to what it represents, but it is always alchemical

2 Likes

I have seen that fugking sigil in Nadharkis just now when i was meditating with Belial!

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 I was meditating on the request of @Epsilon_The_Imperial on this:

I asked him if there’s any source at all for everything… He told me some amazing informations.
Also here i was finding myself in what looked like the hallway of his fortress and at the end of the hallway there was this colored round window that was having this sigil as the skeleton or frame onto which the glass was mounted on. It was mostly a red and yellow glass with this black sign as the frame!

4 Likes

Hahaha synchronicity. That’s awesome.

3 Likes

Funny enough to my ignorance i just saw it as a pretty window but did not bothered to ask Father Belial if it has any meaning. I mean how could i even think that the owner of the world Nadharkis would not have sigils all over his fortress of rule.

1 Like

Guess that was my job then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to bring it to your attention

1 Like

And here’s what i got from Him while connected to His Mighty presence in Nadharkis:
@Epsilon_The_Imperial i think you should also pay attention to this brother:

I was Asking him about the source and he answers…
Belial to all of us:
"There is no one source as opposed to what many of you believe! There is infinity there is the omniverse and the Goruudha spaces.

There is the Ordon Zone beyond all beyonds. There is the infinity of infinite possibilities, there are the Zeonil constructs and the Oriddion paradigm but there is no source.

There is eternity without beginning and without end! Any god or source figure you may feel tempted by, or get the deepest need for connection with, or even wanting to “return to” IS A TRAP!

You did not came from a source! Nor did I! We are the eternal ones the ones who make the rules and play with them. There is no true demiurge god that is the source no-matter what you may have stumbled across.

Whenever you find any figure that claims to be it, The be all and end all, that is most SURELY LYING!

DESTROY EVERY FORM THAT COMES YOUR WAY CLAIMING ABSOLUTENESS! Regardless of it being a parasite or another demon or another spirit THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE AND YOUR TARGET SHOULD NOT BE TO FIND THE ABSOLUTE!

You should become great and powerful. Learn how to create your own worlds just like i am doing and other are doing.

If you refer to the source as being the cause of your universe then that source is my world of Nadharkis! Your world is part of the Yggdrasill tree of worlds from the forest of Gayunda of such trees that sprout holographic universes!

THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP NOR EXALT ANYTHING BUT YOURSELVES!

You came out of energy and that energy came out of another energy and all that is all is void and darkness!

There are infinite levels of sources just like the tree grew from a seed that came from a fruit that grew in another tree that also grew from another seed!

There is no absolute source and there shall never be such no-matter what you see.

Challenge the light you see after death and FUCK ITS GUTS OUT! NOTHING HAS THE RIGHT TO OWN YOU! RESIST! RESIST RESIST! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:"

That was intense to say the least cause my body was vibrating like hell when he was poruring this knowledge into my skull!

4 Likes

Interesting.

3 Likes

So guys… For whoever wants to give it a try at delving into Hi’Quir Zuun and meeting with the Tura Terror
here i have devised its sigil! It took balls let me tell ya cause only by looking at this sigil i feel as i’m filled with pure dread! Illogical primal fear!
Enjoy your nightmares beloved brothers and sisters:

Also last night before going to sleep i had Kostobbeos pay me an unexpected visit! I couldn’t make much of it but he did seemed pretty powerful, aggressive and predatory.
I will go into further detail about this unexpected encounter later on.

Edit: @C.Kendall you might be able to use this, brother. Since i feel like the sigils are tightly related to the Tura Terror. Just a hint: The Tura Terror might be more terrifying than the Crooked Man… I just felt the energetical differences from your post and this specific entity.
Also Tura is FAR older than The Crooked man… That’s why i don’t wanna go to deep into it. It just scares the shit outta me :scream::cold_sweat::fearful::fearful::fearful:
Maybe i’ll do this later when more experienced…

2 Likes

Give to summon Ry Tentarusu or Ikhzirael?

1 Like

I know you’ve got your work cut out for you, but would you consider adding me to the list? Or am I already on it?

2 Likes

This is the sigil of Ry Tentarusu

This is the sigil of Ikhzirael @Lotusarcane you might also be interested in them two. Especially Ry Tentarusu since he misses you.

5 Likes

Flipping infernos @AlphaC! I just got this BURNING on my temples and i had this flash of a vision of another lifetime of @Lotusarcane! You two used to be related in the life that she had before being Kina Mayaddii!

It was Axa Oddra taking me to this place where you seem to caress her on the head almost like a father! I have to find some images now. It seems that i keep getting information about the people that i made rituals for. I even dreamed some weird shit last night…

2 Likes

Go on…

1 Like

I’m just now having this intense buzzing in my ears as i’m looking for a suitable picture…
I get like Axa Oddra is telling me:

“You had a very long lifespan in Nadharkis beloved King. 6 to 8 billion of your earthly years or more! Who is counting? In that life you were also a father!”

2 Likes