The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

That you have opened a portal and you are connected to the universe.

2 Likes

Day 1 - i saw having sex with a horned god with a female body

Day 2 - saw some baby elephants passing by lead by their mother, there were like more than 20 baby elephans i even touched them
And then saw my house is filled with water

1 Like

The vision entails that I am leading you down a path of enlightenment, don’t fear it. I am or will come to you with the elements of water as that is how I am perceived by many.

I really need to figure out how to remember my dreams before I ask for interpretations. Any tips as to how I do that?

1 Like

You might want to create a dream journal. Keeping a dream journal helps you to remember dreams and to stay in touch with your unconscious mind.

One of the most important things I have learned is to know yourself and a dream journal helps with this. It could also help with updated information and events that you can use as a reference if some of these events come to pass.

What does it mean when you dream finding piles of cash and counting big notes, as i can remember it was a huge amount of money and i was happy

And then i saw a girl flirting with me (i felr actually good talking to her)

1 Like

That’s funny cause I had the exact same dream last night, except it was a guy flirting with me :joy:
For the money part, I don’t know why but I took it as Duchess Bune trying to communicate with me, I was more focused on love magick lately, I feel I need to get back to money magick and working with Bune.

1 Like

Your visions are a call for self-assessment with much doubt on your abilities is coming up from your unconscious, and it has been disturbing you regarding your finances, which are running low or better employment that you feel more comfortable with that will increase your income and make you more competitive and attractive.

It is a contest of wills and determination this, symbolizes the goals of your ritual are in conflict with what is being offered and obtainable.

The beach in your vision where land meets water, shows you have obstacles to overcome, you are searching for answers to overcome those obstacles and diving into deep uncharted waters and are being taken into the unknown for the purpose of your magical development regardless of your ritual and desired outcome.

Once had a dream of seeing a giant pentagram constructed on the floor outside of my house. It was surrounded by white candles, rose pedals and beside all of that was a crow watching my every move. I never quite knew what it was about or if maybe it was a sign of future events to come.

My father had a dream of me getting in an accident and he is worried. He doesnt open up to me though he loves me but he doesnt say those father-son stuff xD
@lawclerk any thoughts on this fam?

2 Likes

Was this a car accident or some other kind of accident?

It was a road accident
Car accident i guess he really did not tell me the details

1 Like

That sounds pretty vague. A car accident could have multiple meanings depending on the context of the car accident dream itself.

When someone dreams of another in an accident, it shows subconscious fears that you are in a car accident can symbolize an error or mistake that you have made, you are not proud of something that you have done in the past with you or your family, the guilt is revealing itself within his dream.

2 Likes

Last night, I dreamed of EA having a rap battle up on a stage with some other occult author, like it was a big concert or something. I even remember some of the lyrics

The other guy said something about his taste in women, and EA responded with :
“True, I banged some skanky bitches,
I was smoking rock,
but now I get some fat ass pussy,
with this magick cock!”

:joy:

Now. Decode that shit lol

2 Likes

I had a dream with a black pussy cat being played with, another dream with the Qaballah tree of life tattooed on my back and another of me being told to give myself to the great whore

1 Like

I had a dream about young man with black hair who madly fell in love with me, and ran away with me from everything and everyone I don’t want in my life. He was telling me about freedom I can achieve. I was shocking people around, with my attitude for them. Maybe it was Lucifer? He visited me before I fell asleep. He shown me his feelings towards me. I senced him to be that person, but I am not sure.

2 Likes

Anyone had a dream of others being possessed? like pretty aggressive in the dream? I keep waking up and then it resumes in a different scenario , Soo i catch on every time , i started yelling at it grabbed the person and started saying “ee-ah-oh””jehovah””Satan” and coming its name . This happened 5 times cause i woke up wrote it down and fell back asleep . At one point it turned into something benevolent as if it was trying to teach me to fight and said “hood job” ? I woke up chanting “michael”uriel”Raphael””Gabriel” , which was weird af . It was a weird string of dreams . Is that an attack? @lawclerk @Darkscorpio @eVox_61

3 Likes

No I don’t, but I summoned Satan few days ago to possess me with his feminine self. I keep waking up from sleep for cca 2 weeks regularly and I have many nightmares each night.

1 Like

Weird right? It’s not me being possessed but another person . It’s weird

1 Like