That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

But which one is the True Santa?

1 Like

One of the clean shaven ones not in a santa suit. His beard grows magically by will so he can pull it off this late in the month lol

3 Likes

Depressed men gone through so many divorces

3 Likes

Tmw you take a moment to realize you now know the feeling of letting your hair down after a long day literally.

2 Likes

Best feeling ever.

2 Likes

TMW you have a crazy dream and share it because it’s kinda funny

I also put that in the dreams thread but I figured more people would see it here lol

4 Likes

Well im sure EAs ghostwriter is Lil pump xD

3 Likes

Tmw I have to sit conditioner in my rat nest hair and need to wait to wash it out later so I can do some dishes, laundry, and a few other things that I didn’t get to do last night.

1 Like

Tmw you’re likely about to get into a very satisfying relationship :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yay so happy for you good luck

2 Likes

TMW There’s a new Cyriak video.

2 Likes

1 Like

In rooting for you

2 Likes

Tmw you just look at someone’s profile picture and instantly get annoyed, without even knowing them lol

6 Likes

That moment when you think that a Thigh Master may be placed on the floor (perhaps pointing in a certain direction, and having a sigil or an incense burner in the “inside”) to be used as a Triangle.

1 Like

Just saying, for the few members here that actually have sex (sorry, still cringing after reading the topic with the mgtow guy) or have worked with the lilitu as a race of spirits, if you have any insight or just know anything about working with them, feel free to share here because there is very little info on them to be found:

5 Likes

Awww was it me? Lol

3 Likes

No no lol, a newbie.

3 Likes

Tmw rip my fave gray leggings…has a huge hole by my crotch so I gotta throw them out

1 Like

Thats what I thought lol jk :wink:

3 Likes