The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

Haha yeah Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:
But I bet it is brain junk. I am quite obsessive. I am always thinking about Lucifer. So that may be it. Asking him would be pretty cringy. He’s gonna look at me like “:roll_eyes: not this shit again”.

Dream journals. Write the dream down and usually forget. Except this dream. Only this dream. Lol …I like the way you think. I can see what you mean. Thank you.

3 Likes

I’ll get back on that part soon enough.

2 Likes

Will have to take look later at this but I’ll get back to you later.

2 Likes

Not bad. Looking at the mountain deals with her goals and overcoming obstacles to obtain those goals.

Seeing a large swarm of both black and white angels symbolizes both positive and negative forces and traits within her.

The circle is what we see around us surrounded by both good and bad experiences or situations that are leading to conflict. The black angel signal a warning regarding her prior actions.

Angels guard and guide us. Therefore, having multiple angels watching over us, is a sign of great protection, and warning that some negative behavior might have adverse consequences regarding her furure and that her negative actions, perhaps cheating in some way could effect her future and cause guilt and scorn.

2 Likes

I’m quite unsure whether to post this here at first because I was tempted to dismiss it as something that’s just, well, a usual dream. You know, those types that you can just Google symbolism per symbolism by yourself then there’s your answer. But this symbol was something I’ve never seen before, so anyone willing to interpret it even just a bit would be very much appreciated. :slight_smile:

I dreamt of a symbol that looked like this (sorry for the messy quality, I drew it immediately as soon as I woke up):

A clearer re-drawn version:

In the dream, that symbol was drawn like a sigil. It was drawn with dark blue ink and surrounded by a background that looks exactly like this (I know it’s Lilith’s sigil, but I feel there’s no connection with her at all, merely scrolled through Satan and Sons and chose it because the background + color looked very similar):

While that symbol was floating in the middle like the picture above, I saw the words “KING” under it. Now below that, I saw the word, “RESCUE”. I think I even remember reading it as “King’s Rescue”. So while I was trying to figure out both words, I heard a voice saying (can’t remember the quality of the voice though, sorry), “But aren’t Kings like that? They’re usually offered/given gold?” The way it was said though, it’s like the speaker already knew the answer to the question. I also remember that the words “KING” and RESCUE" were in gold.

I wasn’t doing anything magickal before sleeping. In fact, I was just playing a video game (Tekken 7 XD) and talking to my father before heading off to sleep. Not actively working with spirits either, because I’m more focused on upcoming review classes, the mundane stuff. I did not feel anything after waking up, more like thoughts of, “Draw it. Draw it RIGHT NOW” and “Post it in the Decoding Dreams thread ASAP”, so here I am.

If anyone has any insight they’d like to share about my dream (especially the random symbol), thank you very much in advance! :slight_smile:

Yesterday I felt like Bael had something to say so I asked him to come to me in my dreams so maybe I could hear him there. Well I had one long very vivid dream of my dead brother returning back to life saying something like “I wasn’t really dead, just resting” or something like that. Then the doctors did some tests on him and were all baffled at the fact there was a dead man walking around like no problem. Rest of the dialogue I can’t remember other than it was just friendly chatting.
I don’t usually dream of him so I thought if this and the request for Bael are connected, or did my brother just come to say hello :smile:

1 Like

I hope someone can explain to me why do I keep having dreams of corpses in decomposition lately. I often see their bloated and deformed faces close up and it’s horrifying. And I’ve seen the same woman’s corpse in at least two dreams, in at least one dream she was conscious and approached me but didn’t harm me.
I’m normally trying to focus on everything positive in my life and I don’t understand why I started having such disturbing dreams all of a sudden.

3 Likes

Your vision of a corpse may also reflect a loss or sense of failure most meanings focus on recent misfortune. Dreams and visions are symbolic and a dead body represents transformation try to embrace change and improve things for the better. Dreaming of a dead body or a corpse is often connected to how you approach change. Unfortunately, this dream indicates possible difficult times ahead perhaps with a relationship or friend. The horror and worry when we encounter death in our dream show that perhaps we have some uncertainty for the future.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I will keep that in mind.
One more thing I would like to ask…
When the woman approached me she stood right in front of my face. Unlike all the other corpses I’ve seen lately, her eyes and mouth were closed and she had a calm expression. I felt she was staring at me through her closed eyes, and for a moment I felt at peace and I believed something about her was beautiful. Now that I remember how she looked I feel sick, but in my dream I didn’t care. What could that be?

1 Like

It could be a sign of who is sending the vision or that things will improve with recent conflicts and you must confront your problems or conflicts head on.

2 Likes

Interesting indeed, when I was avoiding the occult, or had no interests, there was always this Shadow black hat tall guy by my room, normally around 3:-5 AM almost everyday, I kinda feared. but after a while I started finding more and more about it, and I came across BUNE, it was a confusing state in the beginning, but now is just a pleasant presence and positive strong energy in my house. I also use to hear my name very clearly before I woke up. it sounds like a riddle but perhaps they wanted me to pay attention to something ? what’s your input in this? my visions are always mostly during dreams or around that time. of the night always the number #3… Thanks.

1 Like

My opinion Demons who have acceded to the hex will patiently wait until something of importance happens in there life and attack, hence the wake ups and than saying your name at 3am, something as been directed at you from beyond the veil and is warning you, I am coming at you.

The demon will decide on a plan to terrorize a person for a certain amount of time and than stop. It is entirely up to the demonic entity and has nothing to do with a cleansing or banishing which may coincide with the demons plan.

The shadow figure in black is Baal aka Lucifer the wake ups at 3:00 a.m. are a symbol of the pagan Trinity of Fire, Water, Earth and are signs of a powerful hex and that the forces of nature surround you.

1 Like

Hmmm weird, I actually feel a more positive energy (strong but positive then when I did not acknowledge the entity. on the contrary is been better then before it has ever been in general… so What exactly can this be ?

1 Like

This needed a revival.

2 dreams, also note, I only lucid dream so imagine the intensity of these.

First, I was in the bedroom with another woman asleep. Not my spouse, but I know her and I am quite fond of her. It’s dark, she wakes hearing a noise. She tries to stir me, but in my sleep I mutter “into the light,” she looks at the foot of the bed to see a black figure looking down on us.

Dream 2.

I am asleep in my own bed this time, I feel a poke on my back but I ignore it, minutes go by and I feel it again, but stronger, I ignore it thinking I’ve been set up. This time I feel an entire body weight on me, but I do not move, it’s a man in all black making his way to my wife’s side. At this point I slip my arm around his neck and proceed to strangle him to death. I wake up only after walking down the hall, noticing the door is open, and my car is gone.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I have an odd recurring one where I’m in a car on some form of bridge section of highway.

Pieces of the bridge are usually missing and I find myself(and sometimes passengers) going Leeroy Jenkins off one section to land on another. Sometimes I end up in the water before waking up.

One odd variant recently though was a dear friend and fellow practitioner was my passenger. In this scenario, we pulled a Jesus on the water after running off the bridge and ended up reconnecting with a section of highway going through woods.

This version happened not long after I got more serious into my practice, so it may be related there. Other than that, I’m at a loss.

2 Likes

You are trying to move forward but are facing many obstacles. With resourcefulness and a steady-head, you can cross this symbolic bridge to avoid the turbulent waters of life, like stepping stones, you must be careful to avoid mistakes if you want to succeed.

By driving on and through water after falling from the bridge and than finding a highway, means you are on the right path to move forward, after overcoming mistakes and many obstacles.

2 Likes
  1. To see a figure in black while sleeping means you are not listening, although people have warned you to wake up, and are still looking for answers, the light of knowledge with an unknown future and are looking for the right path.

2. You seem to be fighting or tackling an unknown future and only look for solutions when the pressure is on. You are looking for answers with several possibilities but have no way to get there to find a permanent workable answer to your most serious problem.

2 Likes

Well interpreted thank you, I find the two dreams to be interestingly related to my current Dilemma. I had established what you said already, but wanted to see if someone else could establish the same. Well done, I’m truly impressed.

Hopefully, more will contribute to this thread again.

2 Likes

a long dream that in the end i was eating a pepper and in the first bite there was a bunch of spiders inside the pepper lol for some reason i ate some and then i was watching the others inside the pepper…
suddenly i saw a cat or some feline he was walking while his head was burning and the fire did no damage to his body,like he was immune…

2 Likes