The continuing education of Mike B

@Fer10 now I would like to say that in my practice I take special care dealing with the kings. I’m always polite with the spirits but I demonstrate extra courtesy with the kings and princes. It’s up to you though how you decide to treat them in your practice.

1 Like

Now I’m trying with Asmodeus, I saw the part where you talk about him and how “I take the reins” in the ritual since he told you to spill your blood and you didn’t plan to do that at first, I hope not to be taken by surprise or be aggressive with me

1 Like

Yeah I ended up possessed. That was a trip. I’ve worked with Asmoday a few times and he’s probably the strongest king out there in my book. He’s great to work with though. He has a sense of humor too.

Who knows he may try to test you.i think he does it just for a laugh or to see what you’re made of. He can be an evil spirit certainly but when approached with respect he’s awesome really.

During the virus lockdowns of the last couple years he definitely helped me keep my sanity by helping me sneak out for some fun sometimes.

2 Likes

@viginti_quattuor I’m a little puzzled by your message telling me how to be the warrior on the block. This is your intro below :point_down:

“Hello I’m Road live in Germany want to work with demons and angels, don’t have experience with magick atm just read a few books watched a few videos.
I want to soul travel have Ea’s course of soul travel
got trouble progressing with it.”

If you have no experience how is it you intend to help me learn anything.

Don’t come on my thread and pose or give advice again. Thanks.

3 Likes

Actually it was copied from a text I thought you was familiar with. But it seems you took it as literal advice which is not how I intended it to be. Maybe I confused you with another member that is also called Mike_bee.

2 Likes

What text are you talking about

1 Like

Steps from the second degree

Of what dude? Don’t say masonry either.

1 Like

See, this what I meant it looks like that there is another Mike here around. Somehow I got you two mixed up.

Still got ways to finish reading all these entries very fascinating work and sparked curiosity… dont intent to derail or anything and if its better to pm plz let me know… ive boticed you mentioned qlippoth initiation and a order of the brass lamp. Are all these pre- requisites to work with the entities seen here in the logs?

1 Like

Plz pm me but no there’s no requisites to work with the spirits my friend.

I do find it’s easier for me after Qlippoth initiation but that could be a purely subjective observation and I don’t want to put that out there as fact.

2 Likes

I was walking to the store and I heard the howl of young cats. I saw someone had thrown out two kittens in a cardboard box by the way side.

I went to the store and on my way back they were still howling. They’re hungry. Mom’s going to kill I thought but I’d be damned if I was going to leave there. In this country no one cares about cats ( it seems like). So I rescued the beasts. Fed and watered them immediately. Gave them a place under my work bench to sleep.

I’ll name them Romulus and Remus.

God I hope I’m not turning into one of those weird old cat men. Men who are single that have too many cats. I’ve only got 8 now. But 6 are kittens and two are grown.

I’m going to talk to my good neighbors and see if any of them need a cat to chase away snakes and pests. That way in a few months I’ll have homes lined up for them.

14 Likes

Look who I finally caught. Hehehe it’s king Bael. He was lurking in my temple and I reached out and snagged him. Awesome toad. I turned him loose and washed my hands.

This is a good omen because I’ve got a meeting with King Bael tonight.

Way cool.

13 Likes

I tried a mantra from the Behemoht X channel and when I started to repeat Asmodeu’s enn I felt a very strong and inexplicable heat in my chest, today is a very cloudy and cold day so it was disconcerting to feel it, I want to believe that it was not a trick of my mind and that maybe Asmodeus was paying attention, I’ll keep listening every day until I can hear his voice, wish me luck! hehe

2 Likes

Ooohhhh… He has a great working with Astaroth on his YouTube channel. And the awakening the black flame one is great as well.

1 Like

I wont,do you ever talk to lilith?if you did add that to your journal

yeah, I don’t know if there will be other channels that are also similar to him, but since I started playing his videos I started to feel a lot of pressure in my forehead area (third eye?) maybe soon I will be able to communicate more easily with him the spirits, highly recommended! :100::100:

1 Like

@mike_bee has a great journal and guide, chapter 12 talks about working towards opening your clairs

You may find usesful, and with in 3 to 4 months if you work hard, will beging to indeed hear, and see the spirits

3 Likes

I like behemoth X

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that and tried it and it worked very nicely.

2 Likes