The continuing education of Mike B

7-23-22 828am

A trip Orobas’s place. Umm this is gonna sound really weird… I was taken to an hilly, grassy, large island where the buildings and such only had partial electricity.

I wandered and explored looking for Orobas and found many other visitors to him behind various doors. Then I found Orobas is in a checkered floor room looking at doors. He opened one and we could see some humans life playing out around the them through the door. After awhile he changed lives he watching and doors. Orobas and I watched what was basically reality t.v. shows for awhile then I woke up…

Spirit of the day

Foras

Foras is cool. I can’t recall working with him on a specific project but he is a real decent spirit.

New Life: little cats!!!

My cat midnight had her kittens last night. There appear to be four black cats with little trimmings of white fur at various points. Very cute little beasts.

13 Likes

Come here for magic and knowledge.

Stay for the cats. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s awesome @cygnus

I’m also taken to a similar place when I want to talk to him, minus the buildings.

2 Likes

That’s some interesting upg that just turned into spg… :thinking:

Can’t believe Prince Orobas watches snippets of people’s lives and smokes tobacco and drinks wine. Reality T.V. for spirits in the modern age? WTF! :laughing::laughing::laughing: :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

On a more serious note it’s interesting he chooses a mostly fresh air , highland landscape as his corner of hell. It looks well on him.

4 Likes

Well, there’s a lot of grass and no competition…

3 Likes

Makes sense yeah :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe he likes to watch for entertainment sometimes…

Agreed

2 Likes

Well according to the Lamegeton Prince Orobas is of a nature similar to Jupiter. Of the Houses of Jupiter, It would seem he is particularly of the nature of Sagittarius as well, as William Lilly says of Sagittarius, the Places that it Rules “A Stable of great Horses, or Horses for the Wars, or a House where usually great four-footed Beasts are kept; it represents in the Fields, Hills, and the highest places of Lands or Grounds that rise a little above the rest; in houses upper rooms, neer the fire” Christian Astrology Page 98, 1st Ed 1647.

So, a double link to Sagittarius. I mentioned it first for the terrain, but the link with Horses further confirms it.

5 Likes

7-23-22 1016 pm

I just wanted to note how happy kitty midnight is. It started raining and got chilly for awhile so I donated my old altar cloth to the cat family to build a warm nest with.

It’s really amazing to me how sentient my cat truly is. She knows so many things that I think should be beyond a cats abilities to understand.

I picked her up to give her some love this evening and was so sweet she purred and was happy. She understands love.

And it makes me happy.

10 Likes

7-27-22 5pm

Took a couple days off journaling because I felt shitty and just needed a break.

Alright tonight’s a big night.

I’ve got Murmur tonight and this is REAL serious business. Tonight is all about bringing the A game. Tonight’s gonna test my ability. I’m ready, I’m focused and I have a sense of duty to the spirits involved with this working. I got this.

Otherwise it’s just been a long hot summer. I’m rather partial to winter and fall myself.

Ok I’ll update after my ritual in the witching hour.

Big Ups to @anon39079500 for the valuable advice and instruction.

9 Likes

7-28-22 341 am

Forgot earlier to post this. This is from the working with Murmur.

11 Likes

What do you think has been the demon with the most intense energy you’ve felt so far?

2 Likes

My patrons Prince Orobas and King Bael

3 Likes

Though one time I did invoke Dantalion for partial possession and it made my whole body feel like a burning candle. @Fer10

2 Likes

When Mike Gee learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Dantalion are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.

Mmmm Kay thanks a bunch @viginti_quattuor I’ll keep that in mind moving forward.

1 Like

Mike do you consider that trying to work with any of the 9 kings is a bit advanced for someone who is just starting out? like Beleth, Paimon, Asmodeus among others?

1 Like

No I don’t, I think if you’re drawn to king Balaam then that’s exactly who should be working with.

2 Likes