The continuing education of Mike B

7-6-22 350

I just finished a channelling session for one of my friends and it was really good.

Check this enns chant out this is brand spankin new. It is the fire.

Orobas really loves this.

9 Likes

7-7-22 812 am

Spirit of the day

Eligos

Foretells of battles and wins the favors of lord’s and kings.

Cool spirit. I’m thinking about working with him in conjunction with Prince Orobas for diplomatic work.

Today

I might have to do some work with Halphas for a friend but I definitely plan on calling vepar today or tomorrow to kickstart a project that’s been in the box for a week or two.

5 Likes

7-8-22 2am

Spirit of the day

Belial

What can I say about King Belial…well get a cup of coffee and a bring a grain of salt because we’re going to have coffee and Hot, fresh, Mike B UPG. :joy:

According to ars Goetia he was a fallen angel. A very powerful one. His name was synonymous with “worthless one”.

Some people want to believe what they read in a Kenneth grant or EA book and start calling Belial a God. While I’m sure he appreciates this it simply isn’t so, unless to you it is so and you’re free to deify whomever you wish I don’t care, maybe even deify me if you’ve got extra time.

In my study which king Paimon led me to certain answers it was Belial who whispered in the ear of Lucifer to be the lightning rid of the rebellion.

Let’s drop down a level and check him out from another angle. Belial is notoriously harsh. He has been with me too. I had to paint him an awesome painting to make amends for failing him on an agreement.

He reminds me alot of Azazel. Harsh, brutal, but is acting in your interests the whole time.

Watch this for my experience Azazel and Belial

Moving on

Yesterday turned into a heavy day of work. People getting sick, order mates having emergencies.

I called vepar yesterday for an undisclosed purpose and I got the most intense visual of a whirlpool in my crystal ball. That was the shit.

Today I need to call FoRcalor. We have business. Otherwise I’m just going to pop pills and chill in my temple.

I really wanna see Thor soon.

7 Likes

7-8-22 705 pm

Long day, good day. Turned super busy on me fast. Had a past client come needing services. Awesome I love my work anyway. Helping people manifest thier dreams, desires and goals brings me joy and satisfaction.
I’m never gonna be rich but doing what you really love. That makes all the difference. Also I know I make a real difference.

I don’t really care if im rich anyway. I’m not gonna chase money. I need enough to live comfortably and that’s all. Life is for living and loving not chasing colored papers like a puppy .

That’s my philosophy anyway.

Tomorrow is gonna be real busy. That’s cool.
Order business and regular business. I’m loving it.

This is me living my dream. This is me being who Im supposed to be in this world.

Oh I’m taking the household staff to the movies on Sunday were all gonna see Thor my treat. :star2:

8 Likes

7-9-22 250 am

Spirit of the day

Prince Gaap

Need more rest still, going back to bed busy day tomorrow.

4 Likes

7-9-22 540

I had a kick ass ritual with king Bael today. We used Technique: spell of forgetting / memory binding / remove suspicion by @Veil

Damn this is kick ass master craft spell work. I salute @Veil .

Anyhoo this ritual had a copious amounts of blood shed it was messy and luscious. Bael and I were ‘together’ I could hear Hell howling.

Real exciting.

See ya in the witching hour.

8 Likes

7-10-22 117 am

Spirit of the day

Now before I introduce this AWESOME spirit let me explain what significance he has. I worked with Prince Seere yesterday. Now today the card comes up. Out if 78 cards his card is who I draw. What does that mean. Its a sign he’s working on my behalf. :metal:

Let’s talk about Seere. You can read from the card his offices. I can tell you from my experience with him that he’s haughty and demanding…kind of “cheeky” Is the right word. I like him alot.

Today should be slow. Everytime I say that though FFS it turns into a jam packed day of action.

I do need to evoke forcalor for my pet project though
I’ll do that at day break.

8 Likes

I wanted to respond to this post even though I am a bit late. Even at the very start of my practice as a magician, I observed very quickly that there is a spiritual objective reality outside of us. This was from my experience with the Angels and with the Gods, as my experiences of them were at times not what I was expecting but it was in accordance with their nature from the experiences of others.

These spirits and just about the whole of the spiritual world exists objectively of us. We are beautifully part of it and so interact with it. We are not seperate from it just as the Light we see is One Light, existing in relation to the light around it, and as the Air is unified, being one Atmosphere. But we are not the supreme authority of the Cosmos, we do not have total power. In some ways, we are low in the chain of authority, as it seems we rather recieve all the influences from above. And as we are aware, that encompasses a very large deal. We are the center of creation but not the highest authority.

I have seen time and time again, the vast majority of people, under the most circumstances (and this includes me), are simply not capable or entirely unwilling to move beyond the movement of the stars. We are subject to fate, and move perfectly with the stars most of the time.

On objective magickal experience: We find often that a newer or inexperienced magician (but, sometimes even very experienced ones) experiments and unintentially has a ritual or other experiment turn on them, and they have to pay the price. If our mind controlled all of reality, we would not experience this unintentionally, nor would it be possible for the phenomenon of being “surprised” to exist in the first place.

Also, this is late, but from your earlier post from this one, if you need someone more to talk to I’m always here as well! You have many friends on here that very gladly support you my friend.

2 Likes

Mike, besides Gremori, are there any spirits that you know of that won’t work with you if you don’t give them offerings when you ask them to fulfill your request?

2 Likes

Let me give this answer the question with an in depth response it needs @Jetsetrose thank you for asking this I can address this now for all my readers.

First of offerings and gifts and all that are merely physical expressions of gratitude and respect and thanks.

The REAL offering comes from what you express in your heart. That’s the real offering. The sandlewood incense and liquor I just finished pouring for Focalor, that’s garnish. Yeah he likes it but what he’s really interested that I respect his aid and take him seriously and my heart swells gratitude for what’s been done.

That’s my view on offerings.

I’ll invite @DarkestKnight and @anon4083462 @anon39079500 , three magicians I respect to give thier views on the subject.

I hope we can all gain from the exchange of perspectives here.

To answer specifically about Gremory @Jetsetrose I use offerings and gifts as a way to increase my soft power and diplomacy with the spirits.

Edit update: I speak only from my experience with the 72 not other classes of spirit.

4 Likes

Hmmmm…I give so freely, it’s hard to say. The Loa come to mind, but that’s based more on tradition I’ve read. I’ve only worked with them in the past for others and they were knocking on my door to use them.

Lovecraftian entities come to mind. Once you get past the initial egregores, closer to the forces behind Lovecraft’s dreams, they demand a sacrifice of your time and effort or they don’t seem interested in helping. Still an early work in progress.

Land spirits are largely indifferent if you aren’t doing things for/against the land they inhabit. Offerings of things, good works towards the land can break that stalemate.

The dead seem to behave similarly, provided there isn’t a dispute or some form of conflict. They are willing to help your cause for offerings or if a relationship has developed.

Shadow people will largely not work with you without a relationship, usually built on offerings.

That’s about all I can think of off the top of my head.

5 Likes

Much appreciated man :grin: I mean I barely evoke anyone let alone give them offerings but I will put my two cents if you wish for that.

I think it changes from beings to beings, as we can witness by angels for example, they don’t ask for anything, and a heartfelt thank you or a glass of water at most is enough for them.

Demons on other hand seems much more varied with that. There are offerings that are astrologically (by that I mean herbs and food associated with certain planets and constellations) related in Solomonic methods I am sure, but I can’t give more info on that, I am pretty sure you know who to tag about that. Still, the question of if its a neccesity or a gift stays I think…

I would say Gods but I only have worked with one so far, you know, but they give me the vibe that you don’t have to evoke them most of the time and some generous offerings and adoration tends for you to get a favor for them.

Jinn LOVE offerings in my experience. And from what I have heard from some reliable contacts.

Then again you still do have a point in the end of it. Cold business style isn’t really the most heartwarming compared to an offering of a real graditute, in MY perspective. Unlickily I am no spirit, they could be beyond these concepts.

I could drag this longer I suppose but I guess while it will depend on the particular being the best way to go with it would be sincerity like you said. Couldn’t hurt.

4 Likes

7-10-22 634 pm

I’m gonna share something I learned when I had no home and lived on the streets. You really gotta take care of your family and friends. I went through a period where I was really abusive to almost everyone around me including myself. I lost alot of people, people that when I need had moved on without me.

I had some hard years.

I learned alot.

Now I take care of my people.

Today was supposed to be a chill day but emergencies came up ( they are with striking regularity lately) and when my people need me. I’m there. No questions asked.

I don’t think I’m a good man now, but I’m a better man than I was. Let me tell you who stuck with me through all this shit. Orobas. Yes the prince. He’s never left me.

Now I need a rest.

8 Likes

If I may also give my view, @Mike_Bee:

I tend to agree in a way with @Mike_Bee on offerings, but I also believe it has an effect in practice. In my practice, I use offerings and the environment as a way of better drawing the spirit to me and letting their power be more manifest in my space. In my celestial practice, whenever I call on one of the celestial spirits I make sure to light an amount of candles that is appropriate to the spirit, and a incense that is appropriate to the spirit. I also try to dress with clothing that is appropriate to the spirit, as much as I can and when I can for the ritual.

This, in my view, is about making the area appealing to them, and allowing them to more powerfully manifest into the space. This goes deeply into occult philosophy regarding Spirit but also Air, which is related to Spirit, connecting all things together. For this reason I would not do a ritual with the celestial spirits if I do not have an incense prepared.

So, it is about power, and how things of one nature are drawn to things of the same nature. When a man is born with the Solar or Martial qualities strongly embodied within him, is he not drawn to places of great power, and instruments and acts that allow him to exert his power over others? Spirits are similar in that they are drawn to the things that relate to their nature.

For this reason, the exalted ancient sages who were experts in this art constructed a small building for the purpose of whatever magickal work they were about to accomplish in this way, dressing the walls with an appropriate colour and filling it with herbs appropriate to the spirit they were calling on, and dressing in an appropriate way, wearing the appropriate instruments.

Now, I don’t see this as the practice of an offering or a gift. It is more about Power and Attraction, rather than expressing gratitude. So the ancient sages at times also sacrificed an animal of an appropriate nature relating to the spirit or deity. I find this unethical and uncessary, so I would never advise that. However, in my practice I currently do not give gifts as they are not required, but I am always sure to thank the spirits and be grateful to them.

For the Norse Gods, I tend to give a drink as a gift, or at other times a drawing, and have given gifts of food. In the past I called this an offering, but as my practice has evolved I now declare and consider it a gift, instead of an offering. There is no need to “pay” the gods for what we request, but gratitude goes a long way.

From @anon4083462’s post, I wonder if spirits are more drawn to physical gifts if they are closer to the elements, which does make sense.

3 Likes

We know in the Hermetic Qabalah that Malkuth is shown as 4 parted, every quarter being an element. I wouldn’t be suprised at all.

3 Likes

7-11-22 129am

Spirit of the day

Awesome love spirit. Smooth operator.

5 Likes

7-12-22 350pm

Today was the chill day I wanted it to be. I might go to Manila tomorrow. We’ll see.

I have received my first work from Duke Murmur. A close friend has a family member that passed and I’m going to help them get closure with spirit work.

This is EXACTLY what Murmur has been working with me towards.

I feel honored I can participate in something so personal and meaningful. This is the kind of necromancer I am to be. It feels right.

I really thought I was an abject failure at this but I’m not, every step of the way Murmur has had a plan. This is amazing.

7 Likes

Do you have any post here about your experiences with Belial ? If yes , can you link it ? thanks in advance

1 Like

I think so in my previous journal. Let me dig something up if I can for you.

1 Like

@Stan_Andrei I couldn’t find it I’m sorry I didn’t have the patience.

I can tell you about the limited experience I have had with him.

We had a group project in the now defunct order of the black horse. I was assigned to work with belial. I couldn’t meet the demands of the agreement we reached and he was furious. I had to paint him a picture to remedy the situation.

Here’s the painting I did to recover from my mistake with king Belial

5 Likes