The Broken Angels Journal

After my meeting with Zadkiel, im certain that the “broken” angels in my other post are a group of angels. Tonight is the start of my research. I used biblomancy with “the world as will and representation” as the book.

I light a purple candle soon summoned the spirit.

“What are the broken angels?”
“These last are precisely the most perfect objectifications of the will”

“Are they the forgotten angels?”
"Our knowledge is formed by these forms, the whole experience is only knowledge of the phenomenon "

“Are they the fallen angels?”
"“There is nothing left.”

“Are they contactable beings?”
“It can be done”

“Are they not known yet?”
“The will is such as free”

“Can I find them?”
“I must recognize the inscrutable forces that manifests themselves in all bodies of nature.”

To me these tell me they are contactable and they can be found but only through certain restricted means. The first answer stuck with me for somereason. “These last are precisely the most perfect objectification of the will”

I believe this is the path im meant for. Im unsure how to move forward with the research but i believe nature and manifestation of the bodies of nature are going to play a big key. I will try to keep this journal well updated. Also happy early thanksgiving. Any input is welcome. From human or spirit. Thank you for reading.

9 Likes

The First Contact With Guiding Spirit Solomon.

Tonight i had called the great spirit solomon in order to help spread some light on these broken angels. I Also got some basic summoning informatio about him such as incense and color of candle.I Used biblomancy with the bible.

I started with “In the seven names of the lord come to me solomon, in the name of YHWH, Elohim, Eloah, Shaddai, Ehyeh,Tzevaot, ad El, come to me solomon.”

“Are you Here solomon?”
“Then he called for solomon his son”
1 chronicals 22:6

“What offerigs do you enjoy?”
"Wisdom or any offerigs "“They that are delivered”
Judges 5:11

What color candle?
“I am poured out like water”
Psalm 22:14

“What Incense?”
“And honey and butter and sheep and cheese”
im guessing he meant sweet smelling incense
2 samuel 17:29

“What knowledge do you wish for me to have?”
“Also that the soul be without knowledge is not good and he that hastheth with his feet sinneth”
Proverbs 19:2

“what do you know of the broken angels?”
“Arise, for this matter belongth to unto thee, we will also be with thee:Be of good courage, and do it”
Ezra 10:4

How do i contact them?
“For in the hand of the ord here is a cu, and the wine is red. It is full of a mixture and he pourth.”
Psalm 75:8

What dangers of the broken angels should i know?
“And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.”
Acts8:2

All in all from what i understand, solomon claimed that he and the angels shall be with me and the matter belongs to me. Im unsure of the contacting part. Perhaps it has something to do with not drinking.

The danger is very clear. If i mess up i could die. This was an interesting talk with solomon. I will lament over the contacting part. If you have any ideas, please tell me.

4 Likes

Very interesting stuff! I’ll keep looking for updates to this very cool working.

1 Like

Hashtir the Mighty.

I attempted to contact the highest ranking or leader of the broken angels tonight. I used a new seal i created for summoning any spirit. I shall link it in the future as i believe it needs to be tested more.

Anyway i lighted a black candle and used red rose and precious musk as my incense cones. This is the conversation.

Are you there
Matthew 20:10
But when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius

What is your name
“Hashtir”

What are the broken angels?
“Kings that Israel Beat in Battle.”
Joshua 12:3-24

What are your specialties
Destruction (i asked if physcial or spiritual)
Acts 7:53
you who have received the law that was given through angels but have not obeyed it.”

Any knowledge you wish to give me?
Jeremiah 16:4
They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth

I then dismissed Hashtir and called upon Zadkiel to see his opinions on hashtir. The answer i got was
Psalm 59:3
For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O Lord.

I encourage people to contact Hashtir in order to get their opinions on this broken angel. I will tag some people who may take note of this and give their opinions. Feel free to give your opinions even if i didnt tag you.

I believe the broken angels may be good kings that were slain by Israel and thus for some random reason attained becoming angels. It seems that i must tread carefully as there are even more threats of death and attacks of the soul.

Also the book of Ezra was mentioned twice during my biblomancy tonight with Hashtir.

@anon10524665 @anon48079295 @DarkMason7 @anon80759769 @Mulberry

I have tagged you just to get your opinions.

3 Likes

Small update. After a few hours I have gotten a stomach pain. It hurts to cough or laugh. It has calmed down a bit now but the pain was from nowhere.

Psalm 59 talks about powerful attackers that came without you having done anything wrong.
It can be read in two ways here I think. Either Hashtir attacks, or can protect you from these attackers. Or maybe both?

Where is that pain located exactly?

2 Likes

" * In the context of classical antiquity, king may translate in Latin as rex and in Greek as archon or basileus ."

I suspect they mean ruling deities of tribes or peoples conquered by the Abrahamics. I suspect that angles and demons are merely daimons assigned either title based on how useful they were to them, or according to how their characters lined up with Jewish ideals.

Daimons were thought of in many ways, but for me the most useful is to view the daimon as a “lesser” divinity or god. When I say lesser that could mean that they’re less powerful, or that they’re from a seemingly younger generation of gods, for example both Apollon and Dionysus were referred to as daimons. Usually they were considered to be intermediaries or teachers to humans, some Orphic interpretations explain that daimons were the immortal people of the golden age, asked by Zeus to guide humans. It is true that some daimons became demons, I also suspect some became some of these broken angels.

Also interesting to note, is that some believed that everyone was born with a daimon, a higher self, I know Augustus had a mural depicting his daimon leaving his body when he died, he therefore became a daimon / divinity. I’m not saying it’s the exact same, but an interesting culture to look into is the Shugendo. In their rituals they write their prayers to buddhas so that these buddhas may petition the gods in their stead.

If it does refer to king/archon in the gnostic sense of the word, it could be possible that they were initial aspects that were responsible for the manifestation of this reality, and that by capturing and defeating these beings responsible for creating reality, they were able to pervert it from what it originally was, and what we perceive now is controlled by usurping archonic powers of their choosing.

1 Like

If you read the whole book of Joshua in a decent bible translation, and not just this one small sentence, it is pretty clear that they are talking about defeating human kings here, not deities. They usually
However, I understand your idea, and it is pretty sure that they tried to get rid of these peoples’ deities, too.

The texts usually don’t hide these facts about defeating so called “false gods” so why should they translate it as kings here?
The verse OP mentioned is in Joshua 12, and this chapter lists 31 kings and where they ruled:

7 Here is a list of the kings of the land that Joshua and the Israelites conquered on the west side of the Jordan, from Baal Gad in the Valley of Lebanon to Mount Halak, which rises toward Seir. Joshua gave their lands as an inheritance to the tribes of Israel according to their tribal divisions. 8 The lands included the hill country, the western foothills, the Arabah, the mountain slopes, the wilderness and the Negev. These were the lands of the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. These were the kings:

|9 the king of Jericho|one|
| — | — |
|the king of Ai (near Bethel)|one|
|10 the king of Jerusalem|one|
|the king of Hebron|one|
|11 the king of Jarmuth|one|
|the king of Lachish|one|
|12 the king of Eglon|one|
|the king of Gezer|one|
|13 the king of Debir|one|
|the king of Geder|one|
|14 the king of Hormah|one|
|the king of Arad|one|
|15 the king of Libnah|one|
|the king of Adullam|one|
|16 the king of Makkedah|one|
|the king of Bethel|one|
|17 the king of Tappuah|one|
|the king of Hepher|one|
|18 the king of Aphek|one|
|the king of Lasharon|one|
|19 the king of Madon|one|
|the king of Hazor|one|
|20 the king of Shimron Meron|one|
|the king of Akshaph|one|
|21 the king of Taanach|one|
|the king of Megiddo|one|
|22 the king of Kedesh|one|
|the king of Jokneam in Carmel|one|
|23 the king of Dor (in Naphoth Dor)|one|
|the king of Goyim in Gilgal|one|
|24 the king of Tirzah|one|
|thirty-one kings in all|

2 Likes

What facts? Are you telling me you take the bible as a fact? I don’t mean to be disrespectful in the following reply, but I’ll correct your assumptions regarding them “factually recording history.”

The bible says they left Egypt because of maltreatment right? Wrong.

" The Hyksos were a Semitic people whose arrival and departure from Ancient Egypt has sometimes been seen as broadly parallel to the biblical tale of the sojourn of the Israelites in Egypt. Canaanite populations first appeared in Egypt towards the end of the 12th Dynasty c."

The Hyksos were proto-Israelites, remnants of the Akkadians that got swept out of the Levant due to Babylonians rightfully chasing them out, after the Akkadians conquered the Sumerian cities that is. These “Shepard-Kings” would whore out their wives and daughters to the Egyptian nobility, and if they could not conceive, the illegitimate heirs sired with Hyksos women would inherit the titles (this is why some Jews trace their lineage matrilineally, because this is the strategy they’ve always used). This is how they came to rule Egypt. They tried to destroy the Egyptian spirituality by means of Atenism, a form of monotheism.

" Akhenaten carried out a radical program of religious reform. For about twenty years, he largely supplanted the age-old beliefs and practices of the Egyptian state religion, and deposed its religious hierarchy, headed by the powerful priesthood of Amun at Thebes. For fifteen centuries, the Egyptians had worshiped an extended family of gods and goddesses, each of which had its own elaborate system of priests, temples, shrines and rituals. A key feature of the cults was the veneration of images and statues of the gods, which were worshipped in the dark confines of the temples.

The pinnacle of the religious hierarchy was the Pharaoh, both king and living god. Administration of the Egyptian kingdom was thus inextricably bound up with and largely controlled by the power and influence of the priests and scribes. Akhenaten’s reforms cut away both the philosophical and economic bases of priestly power, abolishing the cults of all other deities and, with them, the large and lucrative industry of sacrifices and tributes that the priests controlled."

" However, in the ninth year of his reign Akhenaten declared a more radical version of his new religion by declaring Aten not merely the supreme god but the only god, and Akhenaten was the son of Aten was the only intermediary between the Aten and his people.[14] He ordered the defacing of Amun’s temples throughout Egypt. Key features of Atenism included a ban on idols and other images of the Aten, with the exception of a rayed solar disc in which the rays, commonly depicted as ending in hands, appear to represent the unseen spirit of Aten. Later still, even this was done away.[15][16]"

Eventually they wrestled back control from the Hyksos, chasing them out of Egypt, so that entire story is nothing but a factually distorted inversion. The Egyptians hated them so much that the nobles even had footwear depicting the Hyksos, because they wanted to step on them every single day.

This is just one example, nothing in that book is factual, no matter how much you’d like to believe it is.

2 Likes

Chill. I meant what you said here:

I was talking about the fact that they tried to impose their monotheism on other people and destroy their deities.

I didn’t even mention Egypt and since you misunderstood what I meant with “fact” I’m not going to engage in this derailment.

3 Likes

Left side. Down low.

Hmm could be a minor bowel issue, could be a kidney stone…
Get it checked if it doesn’t go away.

2 Likes

Its fine today. I think i know what it was. Thank you for the concern Helena. On the talk of Hashtir is it possible that the 31 kings listed are the broken angels? I really dont want to misinform anyone.

1 Like

I have never heard of that connection, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible.

1 Like

I honestly havent heard of the broken angels a week ago. It came to me while meditating. I then asked Zadkiel about them. It turns out that they are a group of angels.

I suppose thats what they could mean by “broken”. I suppose ill need to contact them more and figure it out. I might even post the sigil of hashtir as i channeled that for him so i could summon him more easy next time.

2 Likes

I only have a couple of comments/questions. It’s cool and different, I like it and I’m interested to look into it more myself. If you wanted to post the sigils I’d use them. :slight_smile:

Firstly, having found that Hashtir suggests the broken angels were victims of invading conquerors, whether as mortal kings or gods, using the bible, the sacred text of those conquerors I think is likely to overlay a colour that could skew results. It feels like it clashes to me.

As noted by Veneris, the bible is all about inversion and controlling the narrative, is very intolerant and bigoted about any entities not on the A-list, and cagey with the wisdom part where it comes to explaining why. It’s super suspect and I’m not sure yet if this is an accurate description of Hashtir.

I suggest using the sigil and trying Hashtir again with a more “neutral ground” book, that is secular or a translation of older myths… Same questions.

3 Likes

I agree. I used the bible as i did not think that the broken angels would be defeated kings. I will probably move forward with a different book. I will most likely make my own hodgepodge of myths. On the sigils i would gladly give you and anyone else the sigils. I am unsure of this spirit and dont want to open it to someone if it causes death as is mentioned. I will tag you later when i do post the sigils.

If you have any thick books that you recommend please let me know.

1 Like

Well, Schopenhauer’s “the world as will and representation” seemed to work well for the Zadkiel conversation, why not try that again and see if the vibes are similar or different?

Maybe ask the question “Is this a good book for our conversation?”.

I think any book will do this to an extent unless you wrote it, as it’s written within the author’s worldview. At some point it’s like tarot and you make your own interpretation based on some intuition about what is meant.

1 Like

Yea i was thinking of using that or another philosophy book i own. I will write down the Hashtir sigil and pm you to get your opinions.

1 Like

Just sent the pm with the sigil.

1 Like