The Book of Levi

Black pyramid, whiteish pyramid :thinking:

1 Like

I personally refer to the white pyramid as the “glowy” pyramid. It’s always light but not necessarily white.

1 Like

Light and darkness, unmanifested and manifested, Kether and Makuth are two sides of the same coin.

Yet the pyramid points towards the North at its Zenith.

North is Da’ath. Say, what was the inspiration for the whole sphere thing you did with Da’ath?

1 Like

This was:

3 Likes

I think we should bring in Sacred Geometry to this. I’m being reminded of something…

2 Likes

Daath is considered by most to be a gateway of consciousness, to move between the Sephiroth and Qlippoth…or who knows what else.

2 Likes

Some visual notes…

1 Like

I think…the sephiroth and qlippoth are essentially astrolabes.

1 Like

In order to cuddle someone, you must open your arms.

I just had a moment where letting go of something allowed it to come to me.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to help. =)

1 Like

Here we go. This explains what we were discussing before.

1 Like

Those three dimensional models of the trees actually support the fact that each realm and side of the tree is connected all the time.

1 Like

I believe this as well.

1 Like

That is a truly excellent piece!

1 Like

@Roastroyalty that’s really great thread

3 Likes

Omg thank u!!

3 Likes

Hello, my darlings. I know I have been scarce for some time. Stuff happened.

I’ve managed to claw my way out of the shit pit and I am more or less back to my old self. Part of what allowed me to get the engines running again is my new Instagram account. I’ll probably port some of the better stuff over here but, if you’re interested in taking a peek or adding me to your feed, I can be found under the moniker “kissingcobras”. https://www.instagram.com/kissingcobras/

Here, enjoy some smoke spirit…sigil…things from a divination session the other night:

Love,
-lls

2 Likes

Some of you may remember that from last year.

I was thinking about it and realized that I had a potential match on my left arm, in permanent ink.

Kinda neat.

I got to thinking about it because of Saturn being not only a recurring theme but present in fucking everything lately. My conclusion is that it’s not just lately. It’s…probably as long as I’ve been interested in magick. I’m pretty sure that “saturn” is a personification given to the fountainhead of all gods and religion. Hence its role as the adversary as well as the savior. Originally feminine, then the Romans gave her a dick because patriarchy. So, feminine and masculine are covered.

And so on. I am sure I’ll write about it at length in the not too distant future.

1 Like

:smiling_imp: :purple_heart: :cowboy_hat_face: Thank you so much for this retrograde info, made me lol several times. I was seeking advice about making oils, potions, etc. during retrograde, concerned about intentions not being implemented properly. This witty, succinct post was exactly what I needed.