{The Book of King Paimon} - An Ongoing Pathworking

Underlying Assumptions

I’ll share this with the knowledge it will help somebody out. Sometimes inner work can make external changes click in place. This has been brewing for several weeks.

Check your underlying assumptions, concerning magick. In my case, I thought that using magick somehow equaled things being easier.

So, say you use magick for something. If you find yourself saying things like “But I used magick, xyz shouldn’t happen.” “C’mon, I worked with frigging angels/demons” ect you have some inner work to do.

Magick can smooth some things out. Don’t expect it to clear every pebble in your path.

I’ll edit this post later in the day.

2 Likes

A Liminal Beginning

This summarizes several weeks of experience.

Let’s begin with the opposite of my lesson.
We all understand obvious goals - blunt aims. They do have their use.

Obvious goals: “I am popular” “I learn easily” … We’ve all been there. It has it’s purpose.

Let’s say you recently moved, and find yourself in a new social sphere. New people, new experiences. Neat.

I mentioned the opposite of my lesson. Here, an example would be “I am popular.”

You move to a new location, and would like to be well-known. That’s a fair and valid will to desire.

Why the opposite? Why do I call it “opposite”?

Because that is not where work is done. That is not where change is made. You’re looking in the wrong time, wrong focus.

You see, it doesn’t begin “then”. It doesn’t begin when you encounter new people. It begins over “here”. Here, in the moments before you meet this soon-to-be-known crowd.

The moments before, before you decide a will is to be exerted on the “external” world.

That is where work is done, change is made. Right time, right focus.

That is where I have been “at” these past several days. Practically, it has aided me while at work. My attention is guided to those moments before a success, failure. In the moments before, what mental and emotional structures am I already throwing up, just waiting to be filled?

(Note: I definitely see how this was odd, compared to my prior entries. I felt guided too write in my own fun way. That’s all, I suppose.)

2 Likes

Emotional Flagellation

I wanna thanks the spirits associated with King Paimon & Sorath - I cannot run away from myself.

Today, I had this unpleasant realization about myself. I prefer the risk of sounding edgy, than the risk of deluding myself with “everything is fine. I am a good person.” I’m not.

I like tormenting myself. I like disconnecting myself from friends, I like ignoring my family. Why? Because I like tormenting myself.

Why have I shared this, and wtf does it have to do with the King Paimon Pathworking?

Piece of the puzzle. I don’t have answers. I do have clues. I wonder how this clue links with this Pathworking.

I suspect that this emotional self flagellation can be exploited by myself, toward useful and applicable ends.

3 Likes

Insights with Rentanez

[Note: I know I will be spending several months to a year with this Pathworking. No fancy explanation, just letting you know.]

My desire to ground power on this plane has led me to a career in the financial industry. After 21 days, I have some insights. I also thank Rentanez - I have never met a spirit who simply gives a damn, as much as Rentanez. Thanks, friend.

"I see why they call it work. Shifts in perspective help, and do not necessarily take away pain, effort, or discomfort. I am burning the bounds of what I was, and this I experience:
It is a waste to fail & resist change. The proper course of action is: to surrender the ego-process’s desire to control. Fall. Fall into the experience."

Practically, what does this mean? I’ll use myself as an example. My career requires experience, knowledge, determination. Literally every coworker has decades of experience - I have 21 days of experience. My career requires knowledge of computer systems, and how to handle imputent people with finesse. You get the idea.

I learned very quickly that I simply don’t know. I answer 10-30 calls, emails and clients a day. I simply don’t know.

This is my point: I can choose to dread every moment at work. I can choose to lust for the end of the day. I can torment myself over my shortcomings.

OR I can fall. I can fall into the acceptance that I don’t know. I can fall into simply knowing, experiencing that here: there are no shortcuts.

No spirit will take away my burdens. That’s my shit to own. No entity will wisk me away from my reality. I choose to fall into this experience, and simply do the work. I feel like the Suit of Coins. (Taro).

That is all.

2 Likes

Saturday with the Idol

I made an idol, which is the in-body-ment of the Kingdom of King Paimon. The Kingdom is called Alztazramx. The Idol seems to heavily emphasize it’s Empyrean qualities, with a good dose of power rooted in the earth. As of now, I would not use the word “demonic” with this Kingdom. I have added some gold leaf to the idol.

What follows is what I spontaneously did, I’d like to see how this set of actions evolve over time.

1 - I set a tea candle atop the idol (it is a stone cube). I lit the candle, and imagined heat and flame drawing into the idol. I then spoke to it, telling it to feed from the candle.
we will continue to feed

2 - I had a physical container with a small amount of rum. I did not consume it, it was from the Book of King Paimon. I touched my finger to the alcohol, and touched four sides of the Idol.
a tentative step
we don’t want to hurt you. Direct us.
I asked, “in a military function?” I wanted clarification as to how they will be directed. [You wouldn’t task a spirit of Air to perform a function associated with Earth ect]
we adapt. Task us.

I took some time contemplating. I opted for a general approach. I tasked them to “attract ongoing opportunity to our household”. I projected a mental image of what I define as my household.
We do as you commanded.
I stated that if I find the results impressive, I may gift blood to the idol. They know impressive, to me, doesn’t mean dramatic. It means right time, right place - it is subtle.
wise

I wrapped this up with a general question, that always gets a good response from all spirits.
I ask, “What is your council?” (Advice)
order your power, hierarchical establishing [I had an impression of when I said “I am that which devours chaos forming it to my order.”] (That was influenced by Sorath.)
This concludes, you may extinguish the flame.

2 Likes

Love the new pfp! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sunday with the King

A few weeks ago I decided that Sundays will be spent channeling King Paimon. Let’s jump in.

I got in my circle of pacts. I had the wooden sigil of King Paimon, laid with gold. I placed this atop a makeshift platform (a box of books, with a clean white cloth covering it). I had some frankincense sticks, a taro deck, a candle, and my notes.

I sat in lotus and immediately felt a buzzing. It felt like it started from my bones, not from anything external. I started calling him by means of titles that I had experienced while working with King Paimon.

“The Great King Paimon,
Worker of Miracles,
Establisher of Security,
He who awakens the King in the hidden chamber”
“My beloved ally,
Lover of rose and sunflower,
Outpost earth established”

He guided me to shuffle my taro deck and select the 6th card from the top. Ace of Cups. He told me,
Use this to aid you in your work.
I said, “a supportive, nutrient role.”
Awaken this card and command it to support and guide you duration of day. Timescale. Establish this simple practice within yourself When he said this, his tone was that of a wise and patient teacher. Somebody who really loves to teach.

Then, his tone shifted. It sounded like a father - which is a bit of a touchy subject for myself. (I hate fathers, if I’m being honest.) He seemed to be responding to my concerns about this new career.

Child, I know… uncomfortable shifts. Preferable to dive, than to flail. Become strong.
Basically, I’m going to endure some growing pains at this new job. Can’t avoid it, don’t try to avoid it. Changes will happen with or without my compliance, so it is better to fall gracefully than to fight the changes.
I am very busy and must depart shortly. Remember (honor) your saturn and sun. Tekel, child. Tekel

The ritual then ended. I am curious about that word “tekel”. It’s from the mythology of Daniel, a piece of the writing on the wall story. :thinking:

2 Likes

Teckel? Hmm :thinking:

I musta got a misprint in a bible I read or else I misread it I thought it said shekel.

That’s the first I’m hearing of teckel so can’t help you with that but please tell what you find out about teckel or teckels ok?

Edit add: maybe I shoulda read the bible through more then just once, but it was soooo boring (can’t be arsed to reread it again).

1 Like

You are correct. Shekel is referring to currency, similar to a dollar. Tekel is another word, not related to currency.

In the Daniel mythology, we have a Babylonian King. He has a party. Party is disrupted by something carving words into a wall. Quite the disruption! According to the story, the Babylonian ruling class (religious leaders and those with political power) where baffled. The didn’t know wtf was going on. The words are:
mene, mene, tekel, upharsin. (Numbered, numbered, weighed, divided).

So, it seems like the word tekel means “weighed”. As in, seeing the worth of something or somebody. As a disclosure, this is all analytical. What I need to do is mediate on it. Interesting stuff, no doubt.

3 Likes

Thanks. especially for the english translation part.

2 Likes

Rentanez Speaks

Hey folks! Been a while. Let’s get to it.
I was meditating with the sigil of Rentanez, who influences the minds of citizens, kings, and gods. Suddenly, I began to speak - and it wasn’t me. The words in italics, are Rentanez. I’ll add my commentary, in [ ] to explain.

The Words of Rentanez

Your kind has uncovered me again.
You grow with me. Do not dismiss me because of a few favors. Grow with me. Play the long game.
[Rentanez has helped me navigate a family problem, use anxiety and dread as a fuel, and giving me words of encouragement. Basically, he is telling me to stop thinking of spirits as vending machines, rather I should develop long term relationships with them.]

We have experienced mind influencing emotion. You’ve only begun to see these fruits.
[He taught my mind to stop giving a damn about control. Stop trying to control everything. This has made work far more pleasant.]

I am not in some far off abode. Where/We’re… we we are the eye of focus, horus.
[Rather than explain, mull this one over.]

In an aquarium (Like a movie, I see a view zooming into various items: some pebbles, an animal, the water)
[This was clear. Our lived experience, and all the stuff we reject, like dreams, is is all us. It’s just our focus on something limited, like a pebble, or “My life” that is limited.]

We all play roles. Yours is that of forgetting to remember. Do not punctuate that.
[Forgetting to remember - there is something powerful about this statement.]

More than gold, you honor me. You embody me in your existence
[As I channeled, I sounded tearful. I knew he was communicating something very intimate, and close to him. It’s not often that spirits tear up, in my experience. He used my body to lean forward, he really cares about getting this across.]

That is my perfume and fragrance, you!
[From Rentanez’s perspective, I think I’m literally there - as a perfume and ornament. Hmm.]

Using my body, he gestured as if to see if I have a question.

The stillness that increases all.
[He anticipated my question, but I choose to rephrase it. I now asked, suppose King Paimon is a human body. Rentanez, what are you, on this body?]

The interstitial.

[I then thanked him for sharing this, and had a brief personal chat. I channeled this yesterday, and was pretty drained from work. After, I decompressed by watching TV briefly and making Ramen.]

2 Likes

Good ol’ Ramen!

Does Rentanez have a healing aspect?:thinking:

“Forgetting to remember”
This is really interesting. It feels like my mind has clicked with this, but I have yet to consciously understand it.

1 Like

I had a dream that I thought worth sharing.

It’s several years in the future. A tech company has developed these neat goggles. You put them on, and they flash - like a camera. The flash is for one second. In this second, the user experiences a life. As in the whole life of a person. In this dream, that flash was thought to be a life story generated by AI.

It was morning in the dream. The story flashes were of a people just starting to figure out civilization. At the evening, in the dream, something scary occurred. People began to see that these life-flashes were now of a people far more advanced than us. This freaked out everyone in the tech company. At first, we thought the stories were created by AI, a computer. We then saw this was not the case.

In the dream, I began to piece stuff together. It was the story of a different type of human, with a different time scale than us. I then said, “It’s us! They are us!” And I woke up.

It was a unique experience I thought worth sharing.

3 Likes

I can’t say that he does. However, working with him has definitely caused healing to occur.

And yes, I throw in some scallions, eggs, tofu, cabbage, and dried red peppers. :yum: Easy and delicious.

1 Like

Saturday with the Idol

On Saturday, I commune with the idol. It is the embodiment of King Paimon’s Kingdom, called Alztazramx.

This is what I call a feeding ritual. I use the three gateways, opening them, and using them to feed the idol.

I sat in my circle. Before me, I have a raised platform covered with a white cloth, pen and paper, a candle, lighter, glass of water, and a lancet. I placed the idol on the raised platform.

Weak, weak
I decided to emulate creation stories, and breathed life into the idol. I did this with three breaths.
I told the idol it’s feeding would commence soon.
Relief, relief

I lit the candle, and opened the gateway of fire. I commanded the gateway of fire to feed the idol. I commanded the idol to feed from the gateway of fire.
We have hungered and wish to be fed every five days, at least This repeated.
We just need some sustenance Two minutes elapsed.
Believe us we have received enough flame
I extinguished the candle and closed the gate of fire.

I took the glass of water, and opened the gateway of water. I commanded it to nourish and support the idol. I poured a small amount of water onto the idol.
we do as you task
when it spills, enough
The water was on a surface of the cube, and when it spills, meant the gateway of water was to be closed. Three minutes elapsed.
you may close the gateway not on the idol

I’m always extra cautious with the gateway of blood. I stated “the blood I offer is the blood I spilt”. I don’t want to mistakenly offer the blood in my body- that sounds like a bad idea. I offer the blood as it falls.
ask the guardian of the circle
I asked the guardian of the circle for its aid, specifying that I was offering my spilt blood only. As an offering, and to open the gateway of blood.
As the blood was spilt on the idol, it formed patterns with the water. I intuition that this would be excellent to scry with.
Two minutes elapsed. I closed the gateway of blood.

I told the idol it could continue to feed from the offerings on it, all gateways were closed.

I promptly ended the ritual.

2 Likes

Spilt blood, different from blood in the body. This is a very distinction. It’s going to be helpful for my practice in the future. Thank you for mentioning it! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I am having heaps of experience. To me, my path makes sense - I know what I am doing, and where I am going. This is my problem: when I try to organize everything, it seems chaotic and aimless. My resolution is this: I will post more concise updates. For literally whoever wants to know more: ask me on this post.

Saturday with the King
This past Saturday, I evoked King Paimon. He revealed his “taro form”, or calling card.

Sliding like a snake
The nonsense of these past years unveiled themselves as problems(-to-be-realized-and-conquered). A pattern: it starts with root chakra, goes to sacral, at the solar plexus. This the pattern of my life’s problems. :thinking:

Just fall, wierdo
Falling isn’t edgy. It’s practical. Case and point :point_right: S.S. gets new job. No experience. I just don’t know. :point_left: I could give up. I didn’t. I choose to surrender, and stop trying to control.

Ask me about one of these topics, and I will write more on it.

2 Likes

Curious about “Sliding like a snake”, I feel it ties to “Just fall, weirdo”.

1 Like

The Angels allied with King Paimon

I begin my work with the Angels who manifest with King Paimon. Thus far, I meditate on a sigil for all Angels linked with King Paimon. This has yielded results and lessons.
Currently, I recieve impressions and images.

Sigil Session 1

The sigil for these collective Angels is a living entity. When one gazes through it, the three outer circles come alive. They animate, and feel like three groups of Angels spinning in opposite directions.

An angle (not angel) spoke to me. It gave me a passcode of sorts, that verified we have been communicating for years. “Sut-Heru-Isis”. One angle said it was Sut, the other Heru, the Isis. That phrase was revealed to me about 3 years ago.

The author of this book, writes about Horus and Set. I find this astounding, as I have seen verification of what was more or less UPG.

Lesson 1: Poison
I have been poisoning myself. I have worked too heavily with terrestrial energies, and this not-managing has led me to poison myself through escapism and alcohol. It was suggested that 6-8 months is my maximum time for any one current.

No further notes for today. I feel lighter, and less burdened.

Edit:
When meditating with the sigil, I heard audible bells and ringing. Currently, this is the clearest I’ve heard any spiritual sounds.

2 Likes

Falling into the Current

I’m currently working with the Angels allied with King Paimon. They are called Yekkuz, and Heru-angels. There is a dimension to them I have a hard time putting to words. These Angels feel like they have “another” existence as numeric and abstract.

For example, a certain corner or edge of their collective sigil will speak to me. Each corner, and angle of this collective sigil has an utterly unique identity. It is like having an entire angelic choir in sigil form. These Angels are very close to our plane and are more accessible than other Angels- my experience.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tré-Peh-Rah. It identified itself as Celestial totality It was a white dragon. It reminded me of the dragon from a movie called “The Neverending Story”. It has a grandfatherly expression. It told me, I can destroy the barriers of clairaudience I asked him if this is wise, and I felt like it was getting a feel for my temperament. Tré-Peh-Rah said Here is wisdom: in a gradual manner It seems this spirit can assist with the proper temperament, the right timing of commands to spirits.

After experiencing this sigil for a week, I feel a profundity in my attraction to my girlfriend. This is more of an attraction to her entire being, it’s not rooted in flesh. I suspect Venus is associated with the Yekkuz, Heru-Angels.

I have also been shown a fault in my magic practice. Long story short, I have not been behaving like a King - who commands. I have behaved in a manner that wants to make friends with spirits, but avoids remembering it is my Divine Right to summon and command them.

4 Likes