{The Book of King Paimon} - An Ongoing Pathworking

keep up the great work… Be blessed

1 Like

Thank you! It’s appreciated.

OSHAN’LEYRTUS
• Warrior angel of Power
• Power to sway your enemies

Day 1 of 3: Initial Contact

I commanded Oshan’Leyrtus to “imbue me with Power to overcome indulgences”. It was brief and took around 4 minutes.

I observed some changes during and after the ritual. It felt like my inate ability to abstain from indulgences was “unlocked”. Like the right key was entered into my brain and psyche.

Being associated with Paimon, I intuitively knew I had to behave accordingly, to allow the changes to settle and ingrain into my personality.

Day 2 of 3: Invocation and Command.

I gazed at the sigil and commenced with the “Hear me, and make all spirits” call, I did this three times. I started calling the name “Oshan’Leyrtus”. He arrived promptly, and recommended I invoke him.

My invocation was thus: “I invoke you into my bones. I invoke you into my muscles. I invoke you into my veins and arteries.”

I then repeated the “Hear me” call once - and promptly commanded the spirit to remove my lust of result. I repeated the command three times. Suddenly, I felt an urge to “vomit”, in actuality it was exhaling onto the sigil. I felt like I was releasing “stuff” I had ignored for some time. I just knew that the exhalation took the form of locusts. I exhaled what felt like a horde of locusts onto the sigil, as well as what felt like black sticky tar.
Oshan’Leyrtus then told me to walk away.

2 Likes

3 of 3: Realization

Today I sat in my circle, dropped into trance. I began with the “Hear me and make all spirits” call.

I feel like I’m being plugged into an electric current. You know the part of the call “and scourge of God”? I realized it’s referring to YOU. Not the you that eats and sleeps. But the YOU that is a divine being, with a Divine Right to Command spirits and order Angels. I literally just understood and experienced this today.

As of today, I feel myself in ritual like this: a figure that is larger than life. It feels like time and space is as paper, and I am at the bounds of it all. I feel like there is so much more to “me”. I feel that this YOU is as much myself as the self that eats and sleeps - two sides, one coin.

Oshan’Leyrtus

He is exalted in the sign of Libra. When invoked, the Operator may find themselves pointing to the sigil and explaining, reading the sigil. He provided counsel for the next angel in this pathworking. My experience was that he enjoys showing up, and being channeled. He likes to ask probing questions. Not so much as a “test” but to reveal to the Operator their true nature. He revealed to myself matters about love and my personal relationships. I would suggest for all Operators to ask this spirit to “reveal to me the influence of power in my day to day.”

I commanded this spirit to expose the secrets of a sexual abuser. Continually.

This spirit counseled me to invoke Dant’Hamon - an angel of healing.

Edit: I would like to state here that a main set of skills of Oshan’Leyrtus is: to reveal to the Operator the nature of their relation to power.

3 Likes

Amdurah
Amdurah is an Angel who can be found among the camp of King Paimon.
He is a guide through the Sephiroth and Qlippoth. I focused on him as a guide in general.
He governs strategy, and he is strong in formulating wise plans.

I began with the Bornless ritual, in trace I invoked him. (Note: My invocation is calling the name, and saying “I invoke you into”. I repeat this, inserting the following: bones, blood, muscles, flesh, spinal cord, spinal column, skull, brain.)

Amdurah spoke,
learn what to do with your time. You know your resentments these energies are a weight. This I will not do for you.
I commanded Amdurah to release my resentments. Gazing through the sigil, Amdurah placed these words in my mind,
Celestial divinity, sky

I spontaneously vibrated it’s name, and felt “suggestions” provided.
Am-Du-Rah
Creation-Doer-Establisher

As I vibrated these syllables, my left hand slowly raised itself up- palm inward. I felt the energy rise up, this felt electric. It stopped above my head, and the same occurred with my right hand. I touched my palms together, above my head. I felt a light shoot downward, though my skull into the base of my spine. For some reason, the word “Metatron” appeared in my mind.

My sign is the bird and I am exalted in Pisces.
I saw Amdirah as an alternate name.

2 Likes

I think it was in Archangels of Magick’s version of the LBRP, where after calling on the 4 archangles you also call Metatron. His is a white light that comes from up and goes down your spine. Probably the LBRP or some other ritual, but I read something like this.

1 Like

I have around 5 journal entries to post. I have been delayed because I want to write material that is genuine, accurate, and not exaggerating. Working with Angels has caused more changes than my work with demons. I’ve learned to not underestimate an angelic invocations.

3 Likes

October 25, 2021
Amdurah
Angel

I gazed at the sigil of Amdurah, and began to commune.

of Might
Strategy
“Precise decisions lead to optimized outcomes”
The hook of this sigil means decision.
I see the sigil fold in on itself, as a 3D image.
"Call me like that"

I see a large angel, almost a giant, sitting on a mountain with rough rocks, the color of sand, he holds a sword in his hand, has it pointing downwards.
more or less a person Pathworking, a set of clues to my residence

/

After this brief communication, this is what I wrote down:

My most valuable resource is time. A rich life is being able to have hours to myself, every day. Obscene wealth doesn’t do it for me, it’s simply a bad deal. Hemorrhaging one’s well being, having stressful interactions due to work stress, feeling downright miserable at work due to the time required - all this is a bad deal. Not worth it.
Wealth flows to me through not-bound to corporations. I want to have all my money debts paid, and not worry about the bills of myself or my spouse.

3 Likes

August 30, 2021

O’Shaintanaz
**This is an Angel. It’s office concerns accessing one’s own unlimited nature. **

This was mystical, and hard to describe.

I traveled to a cavernous location, that was dark and full of fire.
A scene was before me. I saw images of lust, like a million screens. I felt several awarenesses loop, identifying with the screens. It had a hue of psychedelics, mushrooms. A dark damp quality.
I felt like I was those awarenesses looping, and then I remembered.
As I remembered, I felt myself “wake up” in another location. I felt my eyes opening and I saw myself to be a figure in shadow, a silent collusus. It felt like I wore a helmet. I was immensely tall, hundreds of feet tall. I towered over the scene, and I silently observed the screens. For some reason, Hades pops into my mind.
I am contemplating a mystery?
A black child with frazzled light grey hair appears. I ask it it’s name, and it said anxiety
I bound and banished it by my own name.
I vibrated O’Shaintanaz and invoked him, as this collosal figure.
I commanded him to assist my effort to bind and banish Anxiety.
I asked him about this place.
He provided several explanations, and was dissatisfied with how my brain renders it, I suppose. This is an approximation of what he said
Where others choose to drown, Remember Height
He then spoke about Villians, and how they must learn to act or simply crumble and die.

I saw O’Shaintanaz. He wore my face, which seemed to be smiling in anticipation. My face looked grey, with colored powder sprinkled on my face. O’Shaintanaz sported two horns, which curved at least three times. As I write this, it seems he wants to be portrayed with six arms, each reaching out as if to grab or catch something.

I also note that he did not speak with malice. He is an Angel who presents with a very of the earth vibe

3 Likes

Your mindset about wealth, about having hours to yourself , literally everything you mentioned is exactly what I feel about it to. Next time anyone asks me what I feel about money, I’ll quote you. My mum says it can’t be done, but it just pushes me more to do it. Sure, it’ll be a little difficult to arrange the stuff to make it happen, but it will happen. Won’t lose the battle before it has even begun.

2 Likes

Halloween Ritual

This was a spontaneous ritual. I write what I recall. If anybody wants to copy this, ask a trusted spirit for consil and direction.

I sat in my circle of pacts. I had an elevated platform (a cardboard box, covered with white cloth). I sat on a cushion.

I was guided to use am inverted triangle, meaning the apex points to me. I faced North.

To my left is a white candle. To my right is a glass of water. In the middle, closest to me, is incense stick in a holder.

I fell into trance. I felt odd. I spoke gibberish, but it had a force behind it that I can’t really explain.

I spontaneously called on Oshan’Leyrtus to oversee this operation.

I arrived at the mouth of a cave, the ambiance was amicable. The scene was pastoral. The moonlight shines on the scene.

I spoke to several figures. A female with a mask, as if colored dust sprinkled on it. It felt like there was a larger figure behind it, I did note wings on it. It felt like a bat, who used the form of human to communicate.

I spoke to a patriarch. We both spoke about how roles are hard, and how we both are hurt. Hugged it out. Emotional block dissolved.

Later, I was told to “ask me/us for something”.
I thought. Answered. ‘To continually integrate you, and learn from your consul and lessons.’
Felt a merger take place. Since then things get weirder, and I will continue to post updates.

Edit: I felt an uncle who died before I was born. I bear the scars of his mode of death. He was shot, and I bar peculiar red marks upon my back.

Edit 2: If anybody wants to message me, go for it. I don’t start conversations often, but I enjoy answering questions.

2 Likes

I’ve officially wrapped up Section II: the Angels.

The work with Angels has brought about the most significant changes.

With demons, my work was about power, the use of power, and being dumbfounded at their signs.

With Angels, I have had revelations about myself. My self talk is often cruel. I jump into rage and spite to hide the fact that I just wanna have more friends.

These revelations may seem of a different quality, “lesser” than work with demons. This is not the case. I’m starting to really ask myself who I am.

The self that I was in college is no more. The self that I was in the army is no more. So I’m really wondering who the heck am I?

Trying to figure out who I am has more of an impact on my life than works of power.

I wanted this to sound super refined and articulate. However, I feel that this post is written with my heart - and that matters.

Tomorrow I gear up to work Section III: the Djinn.

5 Likes

When you know who you are, that’s where the power begins imo.

1 Like

Mahjula

Mahjula is the first Djinn, of the House of Ala’tuza.
He is reputed to be a “spirit of ascent beyond the planes”.
Allegedly, he appears in a distorted form. Some say he holds a golden key.
This is according to the author, Zag Darklight who wrote The Book of King Paimon.

My experience:

The time I make for spirits is during my hour commute to work.

I drove, and felt an urge to vibrate his name. He arrived promptly. My intuition told me that due to the Sorath Ritual (Conner Kendall), some “upgrades” had occurred.

Mahjula promptly told me that he wanted to work with me, and was not interested in these forum posts. Honest chap.

As I called his name, I invoked him. Djinn energy is so unique.

Mahjula’s energy feels like fire, a refined fire. Different than the fire of terrestrial entities. Visually, it looks like a rainbow with darkness.

If Angels are up, and Demons are down, Djinn are diagonal. I believe this spirit tried to communicate something about the dimension above/in between ours. Since we operate in 4 dimension, maybe it meant the 5th dimension? I think it communicated that it experiences time like we do, just in a different manner or direction.

We chatted about “dos and don’ts” regarding Djinn. At one point, it challenged me. The strangest experience occurred: my voice was used by myself, Mahjula, and something else.

It referred to me as “him”, and it seemed like it always kept an eye on me. This entity basically told Mahjula to take a chill pill. “He uses the words and concepts know to him in that time,” this other spirit said.

This taught me a valuable lesson. Before, if a spirit was unruly, I would get intense and angry. I think Belial once referred to my attitude with unruly spirits as “abusive”.

This time around, my attitude was more of a parent looking at their child, asking them cordially, “are you done”?

Working with this spirit brought me very close to a state that I experience when working with the Oshar Oshakar’oshakaru desert. That location has a very special connection to Djinn.

Majula seemed jovial, he told me that we wouldn’t need a lot of ritual work. Calling him and drawing him near is enough to prime me for work with other Djinn.

This spirit is all about practicality. I had malice emerge, which I allowed to speak through me. I blurted out “hello, heart blockage”. This personified emotion reacted like an animal who had been caught doing something bad. It seemed ashamed, almost. I blurted out “I know your secret name”. I then bound and banished it in my name.

This all occurred as I was driving, so wierd stuff, for sure. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Arunzo

Arunzo is the second Djinn.
He is a Djinn of destruction.
He destroys barriers to ascent, by detachment or chain destruction.

I have worked with this spirit for two days. I simply open the sigil, and then begin the invocation. This is my preferred method, invocation.

I observed immediate changes upon invocation. Arunzo showed me that even with invocation, some of me still wants to be apathic.

Arunzo is of few words. He is a doer, and not a speaker. He enjoys showing me concepts that are largely outside of what a human would recognize. He will often show me these concepts as I meditate or take a nap.

If I were to rank all the spirits of King Paimon, Arunzo would be on that list.

3 Likes

Arunzo & Guilt

Destruction can be good. Destruction does not equal bad. Sometimes, the lies we tell ourselves crystalize into severe blockages. How can we expect magic to work if we don’t know ourselves, suffocated by blockages?

Guilt was my blockage. Arunzo showed me something like oil, floating on top of water. This oil symbolized my blockage, guilt.

Until today, I have been carrying guilt. I felt guilty for wanting to play a video game after work. I felt guilty for not mediating more. Ect ect. This guilt created a situation in which I felt wrong for simply existing.

This is almost exactly what I felt as a Christian, being told that I am sinful and fucked up for simply existing.

Arunzo is a master of his craft. Without words, without speaking, without a need for magic - he simply caused me to let to. To detach from guilt.

I have a Divine Right to Be. I release the guilt of existing.

Arunzo also appeared in a dream to myself and a friend. He provided clues as to a possible Pathworking with spirits that are not mentioned on this forum.

5 Likes

You’re making amazing progress :muscle::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks friend! You are appreciated :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Saysnzam

Saysnzam is the next Djinn.
It “Is the soul and djinn of freedom”.
It is purported to have an energetic and cheerful disposition.

My experience is thus:

I used white candles to raise and purify the surrounding space. I called the spirit, and it informed me it was already present.

During evocation, I had experiences that were unique. As I summoned this spirit, I heard the sound of expansion - like a ballon being filled.

I felt something wrap itself around my spine. I heard it speak several sentence fragments. I tasked it to liberate my household and it seemed quite excited to do so.

This is a friendly spirit. Being a Djinn of ascent, it can also help one master the divine source.

This spirit wanted me to point out that it provides temporary comfort, as with matters of freedom. Think freedom from xyz.

Edit: this spirit guided me to use white candles and visualization to purify my space. I essentially imagined white light moving through my home, and the undesirable energy gathered, much like dust after sweeping. I was prompted to open a door to let this unwanted energy go. It was suggested that I use white candles more often in this manner.

3 Likes

Sawn’No’Rill

Sawn’No’Rill specializes in the making of magickal items.
Sawn’No’Rill is a Djinn.

Sawn’No’Rill showed me a blind spot in my practice. This Djinn showed me that I was biased, resistant to the use of magic items. This Djinn pointed out that yes, ultimately, magic items are not always needed - However, one must be at a certain level of magical development to not need tools. It was shown that I am not quite there yet.

I worked with this spirit several times.

The first was to consecrate white candles, to raise the vibration. My work with Darkness was such that I was being consumed by it, poisoned. So, consecrated white candles are quite useful.

The next was to consecrate water, and charge it with moonlight. This was used to sprinkle the walls of my home, to raise the vibration.

The final was to bless the white candles with the ability to purify the space. I will use the candles indefinitely.

This was my experience with Sawn’No’Rill.

5 Likes