The Big Chillout Thread

What about those spartan-esque women that have their hair down to the bottom of their bum?

4 Likes

^
I used to have hair that long and, hoo boy…what a nightmare it was! I didnt get it cut for four years to get it that long (honestly just to see if i could) and my hair is naturally thick and wavy. Trying to do anything with it at a normal length is hard. That long? Nope, its getting tied back in three hair ties. If covid wasnt a thing I would’ve got my hair cut in the summer but now…its growing, again. My poor shower drain.

3 Likes

Same… 1.5hours to brush them and 2.5h to dry them with the hair dryer. lol…

2 Likes

whats your certified chillout song, guys? mine is varied but right now it’s this

2 Likes

Sorry wrong thread

1 Like

I apparently do too much Balging while sleeping, Idr seeing the last like four things…

@Maxwell my music varies by mood.

Now then, these are absolutely fkcing ridiculous, and yet I find them incredibly cute and I’m annoyed that I do. -.-

4 Likes

I don’t like snakes but this is pretty cool for cheap stuff too.

6 Likes

Literally this is so trippy right now…

And I luv this song because I use it to relate to my black magicianry but fook don’t watch it whilst tripping on… Hmmm :thinking:… LIFE!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DiwzfR7-33Wc&ved=2ahUKEwigj9u2_ZHvAhVqEVkFHWMvDwwQ3ywwAnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw1ZuUnUyrT_fu-vi1EXwtbG

1 Like
  1. I meant this song Surfing on a Sine Wave - YouTube
    It’s a vibe if you just let back and let it suck you in

2. Thanks for responding! Glad to get the company even a little lol

3. I want that ring it’s awesome I love love love dragons

2 Likes

I’m just sitting here, bored… But also happy.

2 Likes

Just playing chess, enjoying victories and this.

1 Like

Does anyone else have happiness come in waves like highs and crashes? :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: I mean I know plenty do lolol really I just want an affirmation I’m not alone because that in itself can be healing.

2 Likes

I hear ya, life can be lonely somedays, no matter how many people are in your physical area :slight_smile:

I am hit or miss on dragons, I don’t like the Asian looking dragons, rather their faces, but others I think are pretty damned cool lol :slight_smile: These look pretty cute, so it’s kinda a shame it’s not a higher quality item because I’m afraid if I ordered it I’d end up ruining it or being disappointed.

I have a VayJayJay…js. I can go from cool as a cucumber to bat shit crazy in under .02 seconds.

2 Likes

If I may suggest a nice dragon ring either of you might like! Its unisex and isnt as “cute” as the one posted above. I used to wear it daily but work doesnt allow jewelry so I’ve stopped using it for now…

Summary

Heres an Amazon link if youre interested.

1 Like

I’m the opposite

[quote=“Keteriya, post:175, topic:133299”]
I don’t like the Asian looking dragons,
[/quote] Western dragons are just scale monsters.

1 Like

Way too expensive for someone who doesn’t know their ring size and isn’t usually interested in jewelry. But yeah, it’s definitely cool.

1 Like

Some turd bought my favorite so I don’t have to worry about coupons now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was just like wut do you mean items I favorited are all sold out lmao.

3 Likes

That ring is super cool too but the photography might be doing it favors lol

2 Likes

This is one of those days which you dont care about anything :tired_face:

1 Like

i find it nearly impossible to not care about everything nowadays

2 Likes